When I did mine. I just drilled out all the GI holes with a 1/2 inch drill bit. It was a little time consuming because you have to unscrew every GI lamp socket and push it out of the way, drill and then re-screw it back. But the problem is solved for good. Never half to worry about finding the right size led again. I did all three of my Gottlieb system 3 games this way. I also added several lights here and there. I find it funny that so many people have a mental block when it comes to doing true "modifications" to there games that improve its functionality but then spend hundreds buy plastic toy "mods" that do nothing.