• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5319 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Hi guys,
My soundboard is missing 2 eproms en there is no led. (Maybe somebody knows where i can buy it?) All other led on the cpu board and other boards are on but not blinking. Also with a new dmd panel still no display image. Can the "i think defect" u8 on the display board be the cause the cause the led on the cpu board is not blinking? When i power in the pinball the light is on but only on the playfield, not the insert light. No blinking lights on the playfield. Further no activity at all.

IMG_5319 (resized).JPGIMG_5319 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

Did you check all fuses by the transformer?

#3 6 years ago

I had an issue with my Tee'd Off after replacing the battery w a socketed one where the DMD would go blank and all the LEDS went solid. I knocked the EPROM on the CPU loose accidentally. Once i cleaned the legs and re-seated the chip, it worked and booted normally. Check the EPROM on the cpu.

#4 6 years ago

You are living in Holland also....no problem to shoot 2 soundroms for you.

Is there +5V present? An easy measurement and you can adjust it with the potmeter at the power supply board in the middel of the backbox.

There are enough shops in Holland which can provide you parts and rom's like Flipperwinkel. StarJet delivers excellent repair services and I do board repairs also.

#5 6 years ago

Next week ill probably receive u8 ic, it is not present on the display board i noticed. Ill come back to this subject after i try that one.
Thanks everybody for now! Really appreciate it!

1 week later
#6 6 years ago

...after insert u8 still no boot.
No led on soundboard and solid led on display contol board.
I think the main problem is that the LED on the control board is also solid, witch means there is no CPU activity?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-cpu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.