• Latest reply 5 years ago by StratDoc
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180911-232241_Drive (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I am almost finished with a Stargate restore - love this pin.

SOLVED - The two left drop targets will not reset. Q17 checks out fine as does the diode on the coil. I have re-seated the connectors on the driver board as well. The plastic targets themselves are fine and both register points when knocked down.

The pyramid also stays up and glider continuously moves in and out during game play - not left to right, just back and forth.

Thanks as always for great pinsider help.

#2 5 years ago

I fixed the left two drop target issue. It was mechanical. I had to make some adjustments to the bracket.

I still cannot figure out the pyramid and glider issue. The pyramid stays up throughout a game and the glider constantly moves back and forth. I have checked the switches and all seem to be okay. Neither the pyramid or glider switch are stuck.

thanks for the help.

#3 5 years ago

Look at common wire who links every switches on the same line...if I remember the problem could came from bullseye target switches (at right to the pyramid entrance)
Wire number 622 on bottom left...common wires aren't necessarily soldered like shown on the diagram...so look them all.

Screenshot_20180911-232241_Drive (resized).jpgScreenshot_20180911-232241_Drive (resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for the information. It ended up being the switch which was not indicating that the glider had fully retracted. I am marking this as resolved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Decorations
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-2-left-drop-reset-and-glider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.