Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by StratDoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20180911-232241_Drive (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I am almost finished with a Stargate restore - love this pin.

SOLVED - The two left drop targets will not reset. Q17 checks out fine as does the diode on the coil. I have re-seated the connectors on the driver board as well. The plastic targets themselves are fine and both register points when knocked down.

The pyramid also stays up and glider continuously moves in and out during game play - not left to right, just back and forth.

Thanks as always for great pinsider help.

#2 1 year ago

I fixed the left two drop target issue. It was mechanical. I had to make some adjustments to the bracket.

I still cannot figure out the pyramid and glider issue. The pyramid stays up throughout a game and the glider constantly moves back and forth. I have checked the switches and all seem to be okay. Neither the pyramid or glider switch are stuck.

thanks for the help.

#3 1 year ago

Look at common wire who links every switches on the same line...if I remember the problem could came from bullseye target switches (at right to the pyramid entrance)
Wire number 622 on bottom left...common wires aren't necessarily soldered like shown on the diagram...so look them all.

Screenshot_20180911-232241_Drive (resized).jpg

#4 1 year ago

Thanks for the information. It ended up being the switch which was not indicating that the glider had fully retracted. I am marking this as resolved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 50.00
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Renaissance, FLORIDA
$ 249.00
$ 42.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside