Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Johnny
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

picard_blast.gif
    STDE.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    P1050337.jpg

#1 12 years ago

I'm so excited...just picked up a ST:TNG. I was a big fan of the show, so I'm pretty sure I'll like it.
    For some strange reason the wife didn't even object to the purchase...sorry, gotta run...I'm not quite finished with the laundry and I haven't even started cleaning the bathrooms yet. What's that sweetie? Your feet hurt? ...I'll be right there to give them a good rub

P1050337.jpgP1050337.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Great pin. One of steves best. Great flow. Wish I never sold mine to another pinsider.

#3 12 years ago

i've been shopping and led-ing and tinkering with the STTNG i just got as well. well worth the effort to get running perfectly. keep those optos clean!

#4 12 years ago

Tripp, it looks in excellent condition. Congrats.

One day I will join the STTNG club. A few years down the road.

#5 12 years ago

Nice score tripp

#6 12 years ago

One of the absolute best pins out there, in my opinion. If you're a big Star Trek fan, it's positively orgasmic!

#7 12 years ago

I have a buddy that just sold a NICE Star Trek for $2800. I thought he was nuts to let it go that cheap. It was like new.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

I have a buddy that just sold a NICE Star Trek for $2800. I thought he was nuts to let it go that cheap. It was like new.

Was that the one in the Milwaukee area a few weeks back?

#9 12 years ago

They tend to go for much less than the other top ranked pins. I think some people are simply put off by the theme.

#10 12 years ago

If you're a big Star Trek fan, it's positively orgasmic!

images-4.jpegimages-4.jpeg

I agree!
    But don't count out the DE Star Trek... I had a blast (phaser!) playing that pin!

STDE.jpgSTDE.jpg

Just look at the pretty LED's!!!!

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

They tend to go for much less than the other top ranked pins. I think some people are simply put off by the theme.

Plus, they seem to need a fair amount of upkeep to keep them operational. This is what a couple of friends who own the machine tell me anyway.

#12 12 years ago

thanks for the nice comments everyone. I've only played a couple of games so far as the thing is pretty dirty, so I want to get it cleaned up so it doesn't take anymore abuse. To give you an idea of how the last owner (for 4 years) treated it... I took the glass of and started to raise the table and he said, "whoa, I've never done that".

...just love that smooth bally/williams play!

Trip

#13 12 years ago

hah i had the same situation when i picked up my STTNG, the guy was in awe when we started folding the backbox, and when i checked under the playfield and boards in backbox. he said, "i never touched anything down there!" mine is clean now with a good amount of leds and fresh white rubber. still have to clean some optos to get the cannons operating 100%. it is a wonderful game and worth every minute/hour/day of maintenance to keep it playing as it should. nice grab tripp.

#14 12 years ago

Great pin,I love my STTNG

#15 12 years ago

Congrats on STTNG Tripp. I have had mine for about 3 weeks and loving it. One beautiful pin.

1 month later
    #16 12 years ago

I bought Hallmark bird of pray (ebay)and replaced the stock one. Way more detailed and slightly larger. I then installed blue double led light under wings. Looks amazing. I got mine 2 weeks ago. Love wide body and Williams quality. Borg multii ball rules.

Im replacing all trough leds for about 80 bucks.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Im replacing all trough leds for about 80 bucks.

Replacing the entire boards to the vibration resistant versions? I've just replaced the transmitters and receivers as try burn out. Much cheaper if you are willing to spend the time.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Plus, they seem to need a fair amount of upkeep to keep them operational.

That's a understatement!

#20 12 years ago

Picard approves!

picard_blast.gifpicard_blast.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starfleet-is-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.