Topic Stats

• 404 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PT
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

projector.jpg
a_baa-Dickometer-for-measurement-.jpg
WOZ exit.jpg
image.jpg
cookies.jpg
Ron.jpg
image.jpg
image-3[1].jpg
projector-sleep-bb-star-light-hypnotic-star.jpg
Laser.jpg
th-2.jpeg
IMG_6225.JPG
laser mod.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3130.JPG
images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swf127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 5 years ago

I'm surprised they don't "shoot" the two asteroids with (ph)lasers in some modes. A priori, I can't figure out how to integrate the starfield projector into game play in a meaningful way. I'll be curious to see what they do with it or if it's just LE "differentiation bling".

BTW, the pro kicks ass and if the LE turns out to be a pro with a killer light show, I'll be happy. The ability to disable the disco ball in software might be worth putting on the roadmap... Just sayin'..

#143 5 years ago

My cat is going to love the STLE.

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

thinking "photon" laser beams targeted/timed etc.

Reasonable to think that way. It's an obvious and reasonable thing to do and I'm assuming that's why the asteroids are there. Why else would you put two reflective rocks floating on the playfield?

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

you can just be quiet and use it as a news reader if you want. I don't understand the aversion.

No, you can't. Much like Google, Facebook's hooks are so ubiquitous that they're able to track your web usage internet wide. It's accurate enough that Facebook data can be mined to model human behavior. To wit, Facebook can predict when a couple is about to divorce based on changes in net behavior. Facebook wants users to believe their privacy is protected, yet anyone using the API can bypass that security. Even if you simply use it as a news reader, that contact can be used to correlate your other activities. Might not matter to you, but consider how many kids inadvertently went on the record before they understand what that meant only to have it read by prospective employers later. I've got nothing to hide, but I see zero point in giving those guys personal information to sell.

#245 5 years ago

Lotion and clorox wipes. I think that's what literary nerds call "foreshadowing."

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

However, if it does not adversely affect gameplay it will not matter.

Ability to disable the disco ball in software before FCS is all I ask.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 26.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swf127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside