Topic Stats

• 404 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PT
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

projector.jpg
a_baa-Dickometer-for-measurement-.jpg
WOZ exit.jpg
image.jpg
cookies.jpg
Ron.jpg
image.jpg
image-3[1].jpg
projector-sleep-bb-star-light-hypnotic-star.jpg
Laser.jpg
th-2.jpeg
IMG_6225.JPG
laser mod.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3130.JPG
images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyboyington.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 5 years ago

Looks just like I thought it would. This is the first time anything like this has been done before and there still may be more to this. It adds another effect to the lighting system and creates depth and movement. Might be really cool with certain modes.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

How can they justify charging $2.5k-$3k more for powder coated side rails with lights, lighted asteroids, a moving ship toy, a VUK, a metal speaker grill, a kick back and this?

Don't forget the Lighted back box side emblem, the metal apron with the lit shield inserts, the backlit speakers. Pro is the best bang for your buck but to me the LE is the way to go. It's simply the best looking game in a long time. The SP doesn't sway my decision one way or the other. Also we still need to see the SP feature in person. You guys remember the crappy early videos of the pro?

#248 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Sarcasm translates poorly across the internet. Anything by TNT is annoying as crap but they do go into more depth then Stern at least.

I appreciate all the videos TNT does. There are some games that you just don't get to see videos of. Also TNT has some nice mods to games.

#382 5 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

I have no money in this as I am not buying one, just my opinion about a game and how funny some of the comments are.

I agree. However there are those who are genuinely interested in this game, don't let the haters sway you in any direction. Glad to hear most people like it. I should be getting mine next week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pappyboyington.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside