Topic Stats

• 404 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PT
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

projector.jpg
a_baa-Dickometer-for-measurement-.jpg
WOZ exit.jpg
image.jpg
cookies.jpg
Ron.jpg
image.jpg
image-3[1].jpg
projector-sleep-bb-star-light-hypnotic-star.jpg
Laser.jpg
th-2.jpeg
IMG_6225.JPG
laser mod.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3130.JPG
images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#197 5 years ago

Although it doesn't really matter that I don't like it to Pinside, I'm voting with my wallet this time and am NOT GOING TO OVERPAY for this machine. Period.

There is nothing on the last few sterns that is even remotely close to being imaginative, but instead just more like "hey, this does something and it's simple". Simple coils that rock things back and forth, shake something, whatever. It's like we're toddlers and they're dangling keys in front of us and all we want is more! (haha).

You can do a lot with $8K outside of pinball… and that's where my money is going now. Again, just my humble opinion, but I used to be a Stern buyer. I feel like they've been very happy to take my money (and more and more of it), but not very eager to please me for the next purchase (or even follow up with my current pin (code)).. just hoping I'll automatically buy again.

No more.

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Just wait till they realize that the enterprise engines are prone to breaking so they just snap them off for you from the factory.

LMFAO. Sure makes things easier. Hell, you can't even have fangs on your snake!! Who could have seen them breaking off (err, spent a few days testing?) or the ball getting hung up on the edge of the snakes mouth? Shit, they need to raise the price of the machines now so they can take care of issues like this…. Wait, that's not what they're using the extra money for. I guess they don't care?

But at least they have good customer service!

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

STLE was definitely a hit at SPF today in Orlando. Two WoZ Pros in the same room did not draw the same attention. The starfield projector was a hit too. The LE is definitely an impressive package. Well worth the extra $1200 over the Premium. The things they are doing with the colored inserts are really cool. Lots of sweeps and fades and color changes. It will only get better over time. Mine is a keeper already and I haven't gotten it!

First day release vs. a machine that's been shown for over a year, I wouldn't say that STLE was drawing attention because it's "better" than WOZ. Just saying.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cobray.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside