Topic Stats

• 404 posts
  • 156 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PT
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

projector.jpg
a_baa-Dickometer-for-measurement-.jpg
WOZ exit.jpg
image.jpg
cookies.jpg
Ron.jpg
image.jpg
image-3[1].jpg
projector-sleep-bb-star-light-hypnotic-star.jpg
Laser.jpg
th-2.jpeg
IMG_6225.JPG
laser mod.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3130.JPG
images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#180 5 years ago

there isn't enough galaxy to go around for everyone. then there would be too much demand for Galaxy and the price would spin out of control like this hobby.

#213 5 years ago

that doesn't look little. That thing is huge, but would look great on a Pink Floyd pin.

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Wow, far from it. The LCD in WOZ is the biggest advancement in pinball since DMD's were introduced.

this has to be the dumbest thing I read on here today. LCD is not advancement of shit. That's like giving Sega props for using a X64 display saying it's revolutionary.

Pinball 2000 is the biggest advancement in pinball......PERIOD! Nothing compares to it. Only thing even remotely close to it is P3.

#231 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It is for pinball when it hasn't been used in one before and is integrated extremely well. There was the era of alpha numerical displays, then DMD's and now JJP has started a new one with LCD's in pinball machines. Stern will eventually start using them as well. Sounds like there's rumor of one being in their next machine after Star Trek.

You said it's the most advanced thing since the DMD. It's not. P2K came out wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before WOZ, and it actually makes the display interactive. So that is alone is a color display, and way beyond the LCD in Woz. Even WOZ's display isn't even used very good. that quad split it has going on isn't very informative. could have been done much better. Most don't even know what the hell is going on, even looking at the screen.

#298 5 years ago

What I don't like about the star projector is that the constellations are not accurate. Is it to hard to ask to have Ursa Major and Ursa minor prominently projected accurately upon the playfield? IS IT!

#381 5 years ago

I would disagree that it's worth $1200 over the premium. $1200 is a JP or SST machine. I'd rather have a premium (if I wanted one) and another game. Another game is always more fun than different backglass and side art.

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

And lighted side rails and shaker.

Oh well then. Pitch the Jurassic Park in the trash. I forgot about that.

#392 5 years ago

yea, but when you sit back and realize you can have another game that's just as fun if not even better than the game you have the bling on, it starts to make one rationalize it in perspective. With pinball it's easy to start throwing money around without really rationalizing what else (in the hobby) you can get for that cash. For me, i'd rather have another great game, instead of blinky lights, different stickers, different art...blah blah blah.... on any machine. When you start adding up everything you pissed away on mods and extra cost because you wanted a low number of this, had to have this version or that version, compared to just buying the common version, ect....... Start adding up the games. You'll find out you probably could have had 3 BBB's in your collection instead. You can buy a lot of fun shit with $1200 in the pinball world. Actually playable fun stuff. When people come over, I think they are more impressed by having a bigger collection than having a game with lights on the side, where they say. That's neat and move on to the next game.

#394 5 years ago

I could give a shit how anyone spends their money. I'm just talking from my perspective. I fell into the trap of pissing money away on mods as well. This is just what i've come to the realization on.

Btw, most of this was just me having some fun with Tom.

#397 5 years ago

that's right. I forgot most of us spend more time bickering on here, than actually playing our machines. Myself included.

Off to go play my machines. (who am I kidding, i'm going to another thread to chew someones ass out.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
7,890 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hauppauge, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside