IMG_7235 (resized).JPG
image-1 (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
image-4 (resized).jpg
Star Wars 196 (resized).jpg
Star Wars 198 (resized).jpg
basil-gogos-sand-people.png
055b744ebcf80e5902229882778a6edc5df5896f.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

DE star wars.

Why? because it's the only one that's good. Simple.

#24 7 years ago

Sega one sucks balls....badly. Almost as bad as X-files.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

SWT and X-Files are way much better pins than all of the list below:
Nudgy
New Star's Phoenix
Pinball Champ
Zankor
Indianapolis 500
Soccer Kings
Alien Poker
Joker Poker
Magic Castle
Baby Pac-Man
Devil Riders
Locomotion
Spooky
Strike
Farfalla
Robot
Time Machine
Atlantis
Shadow, The
Swords of Fury
Super Soccer
The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard
Revenge From Mars
Miss World
Batman Forever

I just looked at your collection and half of it doesn't suck. I've owned the good half of your collection. But it goes from one extreme to the other. On one end you own the greatest game ever made (TZ) and on the other end you own the worst game ever made (Xfiles). SWT is down there as well. If you want a trifecta of fecal, get a SF2 in there.

#37 7 years ago

DE SW with the new code is really awesome. If it was out when I had mine, I would have never sold it. It's no longer a one shot game.

#40 7 years ago

I like how he omitted all my new sterns out of the list.

You forgot to include

Ghostbusters
AC/DC
Transformers
Lord of the rings

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

These games are ok... The rest suck big balls, a whole bunch of fecal.

I think you will be hard pressed to win that argument with anyone. Most of those games you and most people here have never seen or played, so you can't really say either way. I guarantee you have not seen or played 40% of my collection.

#47 7 years ago

how can you say a game is better or worse than another game if you have never seen or play said game? Least all the games I praise or critique, I have first hand knowledge of, hence why the opinion exists.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Oh, so now you know me better tham my mom...., you know the games I've played, the food I ate, the places I've been.....
On the other hand, I see that you're a poor little sad hater that came into this thread just to bitch out about a pinball machine that you don't like...
Well, guess what? I don't give a flying fuck about you and all your pinball "experience"...

I know there is no way you have played most of the games in my collection. Many of the games you mentioned, are so fawking rare, you would be lucky to be graced in the same room as one.

But I gave your collection props where it was due.

Congo
TZ
TOTAN are great games.

But I also call out shit when it's warranted.

Xfiles
Star wars trilogy
Street fighter 2
Rolling stones (stern)

all are worthy of the DMD shitfest awards. Sure there are non dmd games worse than those titles. But in the realm of DMD's. They are shit heap that i've run into. And i've played almost everything. I'm not bagging on your collection in any way. I'm sure where your located, you don't get to run into games as often as we do here. You might have landed them dirt cheap, which would be great value for you. Regardless, on why you have them, i'm not bagging on you for owning them. I just bag on the games themselves because I think they are terrible from my personal experience playing them. Lost in Space seems to be creeping up on my shit list as well the more play it.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Circus_Animal:

I haven't played Dialed In yet. I know it will be better than Wrestlemania.

it's never good to judge something you havn't played. If I would have done that, I would have thought Metallica was going to suck because I don't care for the band. But playing it, it's pretty damn awesome. Something things you think are going to be great, turn out shitty and some things you think would suck, turn out really good. I have played WWE and DI, and it is better by a longshot. But when WWE came out, i was looking forward to trying it. The ring idea was new and kind of cool. But when playing it, it turns out it's not as fun as it looks.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Best one hands down is Star Wars Trilogy. Way better than Data East or Episode 1.

I just take this as you have never played DESW or EP1. Not extensively anyway.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

You never played this one.... well... I DID!!!

that is true, I have never played it. See, you can tell which games people have or probably have not played without even knowing them.

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from visi0n:

This is the route that I went. Found a HUO / original owner game that was powered off for the last three years. A couple of weeks ago, it looked like this when I moved it into the gameroom..

Below is what it looks like as of tonight.
» YouTube video
It still needs a couple things, I'm working on R2's legs at the moment but it is progressing well, keeping me busy while I wait on my Ghostbusters Pre-order that has been two weeks away for 3 months..
I get that people think the game is shallow but the anniversary edition / code update was a nice improvement. Color DMD + Pinsound modernizes it a bit. It still isn't a super deep game but we're having fun playing it and this is my second go-around with this title...
Good luck with your decision!

there is no way that was HUO looking like that when you started.

#74 7 years ago

to get force wear like that, you would have to have 20k + plays. Highly doubtful that could happen in a home environment. Plus with the targets blown out as badly as they are. I've bought a lot of home games in my time, and even ones with massive play with many kids, still don't get trashed like that one is. They may have bought it early in it's life, but i'd put money on it, that, that thing was on route for a year or 2 first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 18.95
5,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-which-one-and-why?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.