20%
  • I am not buying a Star Wars. 225 votes
    43%

(527 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SWHD (resized).jpg
FLHX custom (resized).png
There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

Ok, now that high res photos and a video are out, let's see who is getting what....

#2 6 years ago

Any reports of distributors that have open LE slots?

#3 6 years ago

I'm a plus sized model. You've seen me in the Lane Bryant ads. No autographs please.

#4 6 years ago

Interesting mix so far. I have a feeling the Premium will pull away from the pack quickly...

#5 6 years ago

Planning to sell my Scared Stiff to generate funds for a Premium.

#6 6 years ago

Bring on the fire sale baby!!! Oh wait. It's already going on. Been some nice lookin pins for sale lately. Woulda jumped ALL over both of yours Kermit but I'm takin my pin $ and buyin that Harley I've always, always wanted. DAMN those 2 pins look good beau. Somebody gonna be happy.

#7 6 years ago

Oh man! Say it isn't so. SS is a great classic pin.

Quoted from waldo34:

Planning to sell my Scared Stiff to generate funds for a Premium.

#8 6 years ago

Thought it would be an LE, now if anything a Prem and I'll make it into a LE to rival my STLE.

#9 6 years ago

only 3 pros?

#10 6 years ago

I think the pro artwork is great! If I can live without the hypersapce ramp, then I think I would go pro.

Rob

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think the pro artwork is great! If I can live without the hypersapce ramp, then I think I would go pro.
Rob

Just go LE and put the Pro translite in on Monday and Fridays.

#13 6 years ago

Could see this being Sterns best selling pro. Almost undoubtedly. Hope to see em everywhere.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Could see this being Sterns best selling pro. Almost undoubtedly. Hope to see em everywhere.

Totally agree for operators, but not sure for the home collectors. This will earn well. If you thought Ghostbusters was everywhere, wait for SW Pro!

#15 6 years ago

Did everyone who wanted an LE able to get one?

#16 6 years ago

Was anyone given any delivery timelines?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did everyone who wanted an LE able to get one?

Yes.

I think the distros are out. I'd love to know if anybody still has a slot available.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I just got a message that my LE will be here Next Monday.

#19 6 years ago

Definitely not interested in LE had my chance declined. Between pro and premium if I get one at all.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

C'mon! You have to be joking, no?

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Delivered by the Millenium Falcon.

#22 6 years ago

Here's to all you fellas that will be staring at that box for a year or 2 just to make a few grand. That's some Jedi shit.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Here's to all you fellas that will be staring at that box for a year or 2 just to make a few grand. That's some Jedi shit.

Not me. I already have a sheet of PDI glass ready to go...

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I really hope no one flips the LE.

Lot of passionate fans. They don't deserve to go through flippers to get the game they want.

#25 6 years ago

May order a premium. Had an LE spot being held but cancelled it today after learning that the only real plus for the LE is the armor. Also the lack of a real mirrored backglass on the LE is ridiculous. At some point I had to ask myself "What the hell are you getting for $1500 over the premium"...not much. Wish Stern would make LE's again like Star Trek LE.

#26 6 years ago

i'd love a premium but price of the pro up here is $8,500, insane.

on the other hand i think the pro looks great and i can live without the hyper drive/ramp.
and i can mod the shit of of it.

#27 6 years ago

If I had RadJoe money I'd obviously buy an LE to sit on and a premium to play. But now yer talking like the nastiest Fat Boy on CL kinda dollars. I'm gonna play that pro on every corner.

#28 6 years ago

I'll pay radJoe money for a huo Le box

#29 6 years ago

Got the LE coming, but with my game room remodel, it'll probably be a couple months before I can unbox it.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I really hope no one flips the LE.
Lot of passionate fans. They don't deserve to go through flippers to get the game they want.

Its not super limited at 800 ..... i dont think many will pay more than the 8700 retail price (at least i hope not) especially for what you get. The premiums seem to be the way to go

#31 6 years ago

I want a Data East or SEGA one!

#32 6 years ago

le ordered

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

May order a premium. Had an LE spot being held but cancelled it today after learning that the only real plus for the LE is the armor. Also the lack of a real mirrored backglass on the LE is ridiculous. At some point I had to ask myself "What the hell are you getting for $1500 over the premium"...not much. Wish Stern would make LE's again like Star Trek LE.

/RANT on

Don't take this the wrong way, but as long as this hobby is plump full of people with money in hand ready to throw thousands of dollars - nearing the equivalency of a used car now - at a game that they have not plunged one ball on - Stern isn't going to budge on the "more extra for just a bit more money" mentality.

This community has proven it is frothing at the mouth to just heave money their way, and shit, why would Stern change a thing? If anything, they're now seeing how much they can charge and deliver LESS with each release. I mean, NO shaker motor on SWLE now? Dude, they're laughing at this community.

Laughing all the way to the bank. Days of Star Trek level LEs are over until this community stops figuratively shoveling money into Stern's bank account. Just that simple.

Personally, I don't see it ending anytime soon, which makes me metaphorically roll my eyes as a hobbyist. I almost get the feeling half the people here don't even know how to play pinball; they just want the "ooooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" new shiny toy RIGHT now before anyone else on their street has it too.

/RANT off

#34 6 years ago

I may have a Sega version available in the near future.

Quoted from HighProtein:I want a Data East or SEGA one!

#35 6 years ago

I put money down on a Pro and was told maybe early July.

I thought I'd definitely go Premium (planned on it being my first), but there's just not enough to make me give up that extra $$$.

I kind of like the Pro art and the clear ramps that allow a bit better view of things.

And if I have buyers remorse after playing a Premium, I'll upgrade.

#36 6 years ago

Don't know how to play pinball. Can confirm I have a Premium order so I can stare at new shiny toy.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm a plus sized model. You've seen me in the Lane Bryant ads. No autographs please.

Funny with jokes you are! Hang with Kermit and I at SFGE you should!

#38 6 years ago

I'm trying to figure out if the hyperspace ramp toy is worth $2000. I have almost the same thing on STTNG and I get to see it in action on every ball launch.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Heard August for Premiums. No idea on LEs or Pros.

#40 6 years ago

37% of those in are going LE!

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from cfc0d3r:

Heard August for Premiums. No idea on LEs or Pros.

I have been told July for LE models. At first he througt late July, but possibly moving up a bit in the month.

#42 6 years ago

My wife told me to get a pro. She is a huge star wars fan as well as a fan of multiball. This will be my first NIB pin ever. I'm not really sure who to go through or how the process works though...

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

My wife told me to get a pro. She is a huge star wars fan as well as a fan of multiball. This will be my first NIB pin ever. I'm not really sure who to go through or how the process works though...

There is no better place to ask and get that advice then here on Pinside, someone will chim in and let you know the best distributors in your area.

Or start a dedicated thread to ask, either way congrates on your 1st NIB.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Keep in touch with your distributor and hit them up about a week before your expected delivery timeframe for a status. Sometimes games show up quickly.

#45 6 years ago

Im dissapointed about the missing extrastuff on LE, cant see what i am paying 1500 extrea for.

Pro looks like empty shit on pictures damn, those plastic ramps, muhahahahaaaaa, only good thing on the pro is dropdowntargets are kept.

me, i have allready orderd a LE

#46 6 years ago

I'll take the premium/LE that has Luke somewhere on the translite.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

/RANT on
Don't take this the wrong way, but as long as this hobby is plump full of people with money in hand ready to throw thousands of dollars - nearing the equivalency of a used car now - at a game that they have not plunged one ball on - Stern isn't going to budge on the "more extra for just a bit more money" mentality.
This community has proven it is frothing at the mouth to just heave money their way, and shit, why would Stern change a thing? If anything, they're now seeing how much they can charge and deliver LESS with each release. I mean, NO shaker motor on SWLE now? Dude, they're laughing at this community.
Laughing all the way to the bank. Days of Star Trek level LEs are over until this community stops figuratively shoveling money into Stern's bank account. Just that simple.
Personally, I don't see it ending anytime soon, which makes me metaphorically roll my eyes as a hobbyist. I almost get the feeling half the people here don't even know how to play pinball; they just want the "ooooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" new shiny toy RIGHT now before anyone else on their street has it too.
/RANT off

When I get my shiny new le I definitely know I'll be saying ooooooo ahhhhhh. Then I'll play the crap out of it because it looks bloody awesome and it's SR Dwight and Star Wars.

Gble had next to bugger all extra on it compared to premium and that is hot property. Shakers shit me. 1st thing I do is turn em off.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

37% of those in are going LE!

Is the poll taking into account the restricted choice to buy the Le? Not sure how the poll can show an accurate preference?

#49 6 years ago

Premium here. ESB is my favorite movie of them all and can't justify the price difference of LE games which had more to offer in the past as much as this theme has been the one waiting for. Can always get Steves autograph on the translite at a show to boot.

#50 6 years ago

Le here. I would have also come up with those reasons to get a premium if I missed out. Regardless an Le is an Le. Gb had less extras. It's still an Le ghostbusters. Same here. Plus the art package and alt translite inclusions is the better of the 3. Empire is my fav movie but the alt side of the cab stuffs the empire theme up for the prem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 21.50
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-which-model-are-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.