• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by AwesomeDolphin76
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Released yesterday, Just bug fixes
Wanted to post in case anyone missed it.
http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-star-wars-pro

#2 1 year ago

Apparently this is only for the PRO model?

I can download the PRO firmware fine, but I have a Premium, and when I go to the Premium/LE page and click on the firmware file or the readme, it just opens the same page in the new tab.

#3 1 year ago

It seems that .92 has been killing boards and / or the fork mechanism so they pulled it. They are working on a new version now. I'm curious, if you have already updated to .92 - should you keep playing it? In light of this potentially critical issue, I am surprised they have not made any formal recommendation on their website, facebook or twitter.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from mittens:

It seems that .92 has been killing boards and / or the fork mechanism so they pulled it. They are working on a new version now. I'm curious, if you have already updated to .92 - should you keep playing it? In light of this potentially critical issue, I am surprised they have not made any formal recommendation on their website, facebook or twitter.

That.... would be a good explanation! Thank you!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from mittens:

Anyone else seeing/heard this? I wonder if its best to go back to .91 if you have it?

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from mittens:

I am surprised they have not made any formal recommendation on their website, facebook or twitter.

ha, good one.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from mittens:

Website is still 0.92. They need to roll back to. 91 or update it. I'm not playing as I do not want to fry the board. Hoping they fix ASAP.

#8 1 year ago

Ive been playing the crap out of my SWpro with .92 with no issues. Doubt it would fry the board? IF it did they would pull it asap.

#9 1 year ago

Maybe its just with the prem/le and guys were having problems with the lock?

#10 1 year ago

I have 107 games played my SW Premium after the v0.92 update without any issues with the fork ramp.

The instructions state to make sure you wait 1 or 2 minutes to turn on the game after turning power off after the update. I waited until all the LEDs on the CPU in the backbox were completely turned off before turning on the game. I suggest everyone to do this on any SPIKE game when updating code.

#11 1 year ago

Im on .91 and it killed 9d board. They sent me a new board and ramp assy...replaced, worked half assed for 2 days and died again. I never put .92 on it
Really Fn annoyed with this table TBH

#12 1 year ago

I received my sw prem over the weekend. It shipped with .89 on it from the factory and I've been playing it without any troubles. The dealer mentioned they upgraded one of their premiums to .92 and after 5 plays the fork stopped working and the node 9 board or something was dead too (whichever board runs the fork ramp).

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from mittens:

I received my sw prem over the weekend. It shipped with .89 on it from the factory and I've been playing it without any troubles. The dealer mentioned they upgraded one of their premiums to .92 and after 5 plays the fork stopped working and the node 9 board or something was dead too (whichever board runs the fork ramp).

I know your pain. Prob 9D board, but Stern is working on it. If you disable the fork ramp, and put it in the down position (might have to do this manually), you can play it kinda like a pro.

#14 1 year ago

I Have played my le for a week and a half without problem on the 0.92 code. I called stern and there been some problems with the fork so they went back to previous code. I was told new update supposed to be out today 10/19.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from doomid:

Im on .91 and it killed 9d board. They sent me a new board and ramp assy...replaced, worked half assed for 2 days and died again. I never put .92 on it
Really Fn annoyed with this table TBH

I never thought I'd be so happy to have a warped playfield. It didn't seem worth the trouble to upgrade when I was going to pull the playfield anyway, so... I waited long enough to realize there was a problem.

It's supposed to be at Stern tomorrow, and back to me the weekend following. Of course, I'm going to be out of town that Friday evening, so I have to wait until the weekend to put it in.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orange Park, FL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 279.95
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
7,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oregon City, OR
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burrillville, RI
$ 218.00
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside