Topic poll

“STW - Worth $3,000”

• Yes - Get it and flip if you don't like it 17 votes
    89%
  • No - Hard game to sell as no one wants it 2 votes
    11%

(19 votes)

#1 1 year ago

Looking at a 3k Star Wars Trilogy seems pretty clean with everything working. Everything I read about this pin is not so good. Assuming I loose interest in the pin in a couple of months is it worth 3k?

#2 1 year ago

It’s fun to beat around for a while. For $3K, you won’t lose your shirt when you sell. Go for it.

#3 1 year ago

its pretty bad, like all star wars pins. they just can't seem to get it right.

#4 1 year ago

You (probably) won't lose money, but be prepared for it to sit for a bit when you go to sell, it's not a great player IMO.

#5 1 year ago

These are usually beat to hell and SWT at least looks nice with the power off. I’d say this is a no-brainer in today’s market. A first time poster would have it listed for 6k. Go for it and don’t look back.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

its pretty bad, like all star wars pins. they just can't seem to get it right.

Yea stern Star Wars is absolute doggy doo doo

#7 1 year ago

I had one for around a year it was cool. My kids liked it. Having a three pin maximum it got pushed out but for 3k I would be all over it.

#8 1 year ago

I bought one last year for my wife. The music is the only thing I dont like. Its a decent game. The cannon mech and xwing mech are pretty good for the time. We had the data east one for 15 years and this one is better for us. Its not deep, but shoots pretty well. And as others have said you can sell it easily for that price if you dont like it.

#9 1 year ago

The Theme drives that machine. If you want to hear all the John Williams and Call outs from the Original Trilogy go for it. It’s actually fun to shoot but not deep. It’s only got a few shots. Wife loved it. The Xwing can be a headache. That price sounds fair.

1 month later
#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Boat:

Yea stern Star Wars is absolute doggy doo doo

glad we agree on this

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-trilogy-is-it-that-bad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.