Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by kermit24
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Does anybody know how much longer Stern will manufacture their Star Wars game?

#2 1 year ago

hopefully done by the end of the week!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

hopefully done by the end of the week!

Sarcasm or serious?

#4 1 year ago

I'm interested in this answer too. Seems like it will be a couple more years, but who knows

#5 1 year ago

Anyone know if the topper will be out before the end of year?

#6 1 year ago

If the SW run coming to an end is on the horizon, the whole topper debate is done. It will never happen. If the SW run has a couple more years...maybe we’ll see the topper.

#7 1 year ago

Usually licenses are three years. Star Wars came out in the summer of 2017.....so 1.5 more years, demand permitting.

#8 1 year ago

Demand seems to be pretty high yet. I looked on pinside about 6 months ago at the owner list and there was about 700-800 overall units reported. Now it’s over 1100 with some locations obviously having more than 1 and a location stat on pinside only reflects a single unit. Pinside is less than 50% of the overall community so I would say at 1.5 years that’s pretty good numbers based on pinside alone.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Usually licenses are three years. Star Wars came out in the summer of 2017.....so 1.5 more years, demand permitting.

Bing Bing Bing winner!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside