Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SWrev-2 (resized).jpg
SWrev-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_3261 (resized).png
sw-5 (resized).jpg
sw-2 (resized).jpg
SWPC (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Star Wars "Sith Lord" Pinball Topper

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-01-10 01:56:49 UTC • Ended: January 30th, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 269 (Firm)

Price is firm

Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to post pics and video of my latest design.
This is my new Star Wars ”Sith Lord” topper, This is a topper I have always wanted to do because of my incredible love for the franchise. This topper is my favorite design that I have created to date .I began working on my design over a year ago. Unfortunately, we have been so busy I was only able to work on it here and there. I was finally able to devote time to it the past few months. I assembled 3 preliminary prototypes to get the lighting effects I wanted just right. I am very happy with the final design.
This topper is quite extensive and I will be doing only one run. We will be taking orders until February 20th only and then building the run all at once. Please feel free to PM or email us with any questions. Thanks -Dan

Item photos

SWPC (resized).jpg
sw-2 (resized).jpg
sw-5 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://www.tilttopper.com

Seller insights

These are Habeboo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Habeboo's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Inver Grove Heights, MN, US

#2 7 years ago

Wow. Really nice.

Being a recent POTC topper owner from the OP I love what I've seen. It's early, but I'm interested in seeing how much interest there is for this limited run topper for the expected released of the Stern SW 4-6 pin as well.... coming supposedly in 2017. Hard to ignore for the big fans in on the anticipated Stern release.

#3 7 years ago

IMG_3261 (resized).pngIMG_3261 (resized).png

#4 7 years ago

Can I make one very small critique? Leia smiling at the Emperor looks a bit off, like she is being drawn into the dark side of the Force otherwise great work.

#5 7 years ago

Hi Dan,

How are you ? It's Pierrick from France (Topper X-men)

Congratulation for your new Topper SW
Just fantastic ... like usually ...

#6 7 years ago

Saw the topper the other day. Pics or video doesn't do it justice. In my opinion best topper made so far. I'm not a super star wars fan either. My son likes star wars alot and have one ordered for his room ,don't own the game though.

#7 7 years ago

wow

#8 7 years ago

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback to this topper. Just a reminder that orders only be taken until February 20th. Can't wait to get started on the build.

1 week later
#9 7 years ago

Where's Darth? No Darth, no go
Smiling Leia, no

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

Where's Darth? No Darth, no go
Smiling Leia, no

Really love your Indiana Jones topper Dan but was a bit dissapointed that Darth the no.1 Star Wars villain was not included on this topper and the smiling Leia She is the only one smiling

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Really love your Indiana Jones topper Dan but was a bit dissapointed that Darth the no.1 Star Wars villain was not included on this topper and the smiling Leia She is the only one smiling

Sorry I didn't post an update earlier but I was just informed that a few people had this same question. I had revised the prototype art a while ago and sent it to some people who had the same question but never posted it on this ad. When I assembled the protype, the original Leia image was the only image that worked compositionally. I needed the back images to be looking forward while being able to flow in an upward arch around the front image. Many times achieving a good balance to the design becomes a matter of "creative problem solving". The "smirk" on Leia's face was gnawing at me as well but I was later able to locate an image that worked much better and have since made the update.

On the other hand, Darth Vader does not fit at all with the this topper design. First, unlike the Emperor, Vader is already extremely prominent on the machine's artwork. Secondly, without making Vader the center of design, it seemed wrong to just try and cram a small image of him in the background behind the Emperor. It would just be another redundant image of Vader already abundantly represented on the machine. It would also just muddle the background with more images. This is the same reason I didn't use R2D2, C3P0, Jabba, Lando or Kenobi either. Sometimes less is better. Basically my choice became to make Darth Vader the main focus of the topper design or not use him at all.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to view and comment on my work. I really appreciate the support I continue to get from the great Pinside community!

SWrev-1 (resized).jpgSWrev-1 (resized).jpg

SWrev-2 (resized).jpgSWrev-2 (resized).jpg

#12 7 years ago

Very nice, I'm happy with my POTC topper as well!

If I could only find a nice Star Wars machine I would gladly order this topper!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Sorry I didn't post an update earlier but I was just informed that a few people had this same question. I had revised the prototype art a while ago and sent it to some people who had the same question but never posted it on this ad. When I assembled the protype, the original Leia image was the only image that worked compositionally. I needed the back images to be looking forward while being able to flow in an upward arch around the front image. Many times achieving a good balance to the design becomes a matter of "creative problem solving". The "smirk" on Leia's face was gnawing at me as well but I was later able to locate an image that worked much better and have since made the update.
On the other hand, Darth Vader does not fit at all with the this topper design. First, unlike the Emperor, Vader is already extremely prominent on the machine's artwork. Secondly, without making Vader the center of design, it seemed wrong to just try and cram a small image of him in the background behind the Emperor. It would just be another redundant image of Vader already abundantly represented on the machine. It would also just muddle the background with more images. This is the same reason I didn't use R2D2, C3P0, Jabba, Lando or Kenobi either. Sometimes less is better. Basically my choice became to make Darth Vader the main focus of the topper design or not use him at all.
Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to view and comment on my work. I really appreciate the support I continue to get from the great Pinside community!

Looks a lot better now Dan
Impossible to fit them all in there

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

Is the topper only made for DE Star Wars ?
I have Return of the jedi arcade that i would love to use this topper for

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-sith-lord-pinball-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.