Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1573520687668 (resized).jpeg
SW_Rulesheet_0.1.pdf (PDF preview)
#1 6 years ago

Anyone have a Stern Star Wars rulesheet yet?

#3 6 years ago

Do the rules typically change with code updates?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Do the rules typically change with code updates?

well, not typically...

the "tree" is there, its how D. have seen/feel it from an overal view
than updates will of course correct bugs, and also make better some parts of the games, but to reply to your ask, no, not typically

#5 6 years ago

certain rules do change with newer code and will change as with most games. there is also an add a ball not mentioned so far and a few other things. I assume many rule changes will come, as did with gb, got, twd. twd had many extensive rule changes per code updates. blood bath wasnt even written in the first few codes. and the first few codes you could stack well walker and barn multi ball, it was removed later.

#6 6 years ago

That's what I thought. I was surprised anyone would have a rule sheet on the game at so new with so much code yet to come. Hopefully anyway

2 weeks later
#7 6 years ago

Hello,

I builded an PDF document of the known rules of the new Star Wars pinball.
If you have new rules or extensions to the existing rulesheet please send it to me and I will pack it into the document.

Kind regards
Eliottk

SW_Rulesheet_0.1.pdfSW_Rulesheet_0.1.pdf

3 weeks later
#8 6 years ago
Quoted from eliottk:

rules of the new Star Wars pinball.

Thanks for putting this together. Good run through of the rules as-is.

Really enjoying the game so far, needs more VO and callouts to figure out the flow/rules during game.

2 months later
#9 6 years ago

Bump, any chance this will be updated to reflect the current, virtually complete code?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Bump, any chance this will be updated to reflect the current, virtually complete code?

The tilt forums rulesheet is a wiki so anyone can go edit it.

1 year later
#11 4 years ago

I don't see an answer to this in the rulesheet. What does completing the four rebel alliance switches on the 2 inlanes and 2 outlanes give you? They light up and can be toggled with the flippers, I believe. Thanks

#12 4 years ago

If you light up all inlanes and outlanes about 4 times you activate the Hyperspace Hurry-up shot arrows at the Left Orbit and Right Ramp.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from jlatko:

I don't see an answer to this in the rulesheet. What does completing the four rebel alliance switches on the 2 inlanes and 2 outlanes give you? They light up and can be toggled with the flippers, I believe. Thanks

Those are the shots that get the multiplier. There are 3 of them lit at first, but the higher the multiplier, the fewer there are until you get to 1. If they are red, you can move them with the flipper buttons and when green they are "enabled". You use the fire button to switch between red/green, and you can also move them around between balls with the left flipper.

It's one of (if not *the*) the most important mechanics of the game.

EDIT: R2-D2s special ability is that the threshhold for when the multiplier lights drop down to 2 and 1 is raised higher, enabling a bit more flexibility in how they are placed.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Those are the shots that get the multiplier. There are 3 of them lit at first, but the higher the multiplier, the fewer there are until you get to 1. If they are red, you can move them with the flipper buttons and when green they are "enabled". You use the fire button to switch between red/green, and you can also move them around between balls with the left flipper.
It's one of (if not *the*) the most important mechanics of the game.
EDIT: R2-D2s special ability is that the threshhold for when the multiplier lights drop down to 2 and 1 is raised higher, enabling a bit more flexibility in how they are placed.

No, not the movable shot multipliers, I know all about those. I'm talking about the 4 static lights above both inlanes and outlanes that can also be toggled with the flippers. Somebody mentioned above that lighting them enough times lights the hyperspace hurry-up at either outer orbit, which you then collect at the death star. Thanks for the info.

3 months later
#15 4 years ago

With a couple of minor edits, I managed to fit the wiki onto a 24" by 36" glossy poster. It only set me back $15 to print it at Walgreens, and I think it'll be a handy quick reference for friends when they play for the first time. If anyone wants the JPG, pm me

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1573520687668 (resized).jpegUSER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1573520687668 (resized).jpeg
#16 4 years ago

Awesome!

8 months later
#17 3 years ago
Quoted from NathanH:

With a couple of minor edits, I managed to fit the wiki onto a 24" by 36" glossy poster. It only set me back $15 to print it at Walgreens, and I think it'll be a handy quick reference for friends when they play for the first time. If anyone wants the JPG, pm me[quoted image]

What a great idea! I'd love the jpeg if you still have it around.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-rulesheet?hl=ktownhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.