Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PEDRO_HPmainimage (resized).jpg
    a34dd8b41e18cc09bdd3394f77b62e85 (resized).jpg
    Fullerton_map (resized).jpg
    IMG_5804 (resized).JPG
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    5cb8bc331ed30c19fc7b5911d236a1d4 (resized).jpg
    Devolve (resized).png
    FreeVector-FreeVector-Broken-Record (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Almost two decades into the 21st century and is this what we can expect most new pinball themes to be? One old licensed theme after another? And with this one that's already been done several times already?
    I wonder if the folks at Bally that brought us Wizard the same year Tommy was released and two years before Star Wars had any idea it would come to this when they gave pinball the first licensed theme back in 1975.
    I know the old saying is if you don't like something, don't buy it, and for me that's a given.
    I just find it a little sad that pinball which I love so much and I have been part of and it has been of me most of my life has become what it is now.
    At one time pinball mirrored pop culture and was a major part of it. Is there even the slightest chance that will ever happen again? Probably not. But it was fun while it lasted.

You are the one that bought BM66.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-really?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.