Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PEDRO_HPmainimage (resized).jpg
    a34dd8b41e18cc09bdd3394f77b62e85 (resized).jpg
    Fullerton_map (resized).jpg
    IMG_5804 (resized).JPG
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    5cb8bc331ed30c19fc7b5911d236a1d4 (resized).jpg
    Devolve (resized).png
    FreeVector-FreeVector-Broken-Record (resized).jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah the sequel is the best one.

Anarchy? That's the one I watched. Would make a great pinball theme IMO.

They also started a new season of Kingdom last week and Frank Grillo's character is coming out of retirement to fight again.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Anarchy? That's the one I watched. Would make a great pinball theme IMO.

Correct. I didn't even really like the first one much, and Election year wasn't as much fun as Anarchy was.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

(sure, GOT and TWD are recent , but neither game is that new any more and neither are the shows.)

So long as they are producing new content/episodes for the shows, I'd say the shows are current and new as they possibly could be. Both games are still in production at Stern as well.

I wouldn't want a game based off of a show that was only one season. What if it has a huge quality reduction in season 2 like Helix did?

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So long as they are producing new content/episodes for the shows, I'd say the shows are current and new as they possibly could be. Both games are still in production at Stern as well.

True, but every title they have done since then has been an old license with more rumored to come (except maybe Guardians).

The argument of them using a balance of new and old themes is not relevant when you get one new theme for every four old themes now.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

True, but every title they have done since then has been an old license with more rumored to come (except maybe Guardians).
    The argument of them using a balance of new and old themes is not relevant when you get one new theme for every four old themes now.

The only rumored future title from Stern I'm interested in right now is Deadpool. I'm guessing it wont come out till after the next movie. I still wish JJP would secure it as their first adult themed game.

#56 6 years ago

I mentioned JJP doing F+F, and I think they could do an excellent job on it. If that series of movies isn't family friendly, I don't know what is. It is the kids that are dragging their parents to go see them. Both my daughter and myself like them a lot.

Hard to believe pinball is passing such a successful franchise as Fast and Furious by. Sure it is not exactly new, but remains very relevant with each new release. And is raking in some serious dough with each one.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I mentioned JJP doing F+F, and I think they could do an excellent job on it. If that series of movies isn't family friendly, I don't know what is. It is the kids that are dragging their parents to go see them. Both my daughter and myself like them a lot.
    Hard to believe pinball is passing such a successful franchise as Fast and Furious by. Sure it is not exactly new, but remains very relevant with each new release. And is raking in some serious dough with each one.

I agree with you. Shocking that there has not been a F&F pin.

Now that the Resident Evil movie franchise has wrapped up the final edition id like to see a zombie theme based on it. Tons of video content effects to use. Tons of plot points. Tons of potential. There is room for another zombie theme and Resident Evil would be great.

#58 6 years ago

I never watched RE and don't really care for much of TWD I've seen. I guess I had my fill of zombies with the George Romero series.

As much as I liked horror shows and movies while growing up, the original Dawn of the Dead kind of freaked me out when I first saw it. I don't think there had been any special effects like that before that movie set the new standard. The original White Zombie movie from 1932 is kind of eerie in it's own right.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree with you. Shocking that there has not been a F&F pin.
    Now that the Resident Evil movie franchise has wrapped up the final edition id like to see a zombie theme based on it. Tons of video content effects to use. Tons of plot points. Tons of potential. There is room for another zombie theme and Resident Evil would be great.

I would love to have a real zombie themed pin and resident evil is a favourite of mine. Sure they arent the best movies out there but I really enjoy them.
    There is so much potential and a lot of material that could be used from all the movies!
    Maybe one day we will have a better zombie pin!

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from Micky:

I would love to have a real zombie themed pin and resident evil is a favourite of mine. Sure they arent the best movies out there but I really enjoy them.
    There is so much potential and a lot of material that could be used from all the movies!
    Maybe one day we will have a better zombie pin!

So, Resident Evil movies are good popcorn flicks. The set up and high quality effects and continuous actions are perfect to take snippets out of for a zombie horror film based pinball machine. I think it could be an epic license.

I certainly enjoy TWD but I think there is room for a second zombie game. I hope JJP makes it, they need an R rated styled game to be next to all its PG themed games for diversity of the show room floor type of thing.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-really/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.