Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pro or LE/PREM”

• Pro is basically he same game save your $$ 73 votes
    50%
  • Gotta get the extra features worth it! 72 votes
    50%

(145 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

Played both, getting a Premium.

Hyperloop, shooter lane gate, DeathStar, upgraded Falcon, additional lighting and some hand drawn art. Slam dunk for me.

#6 6 years ago

You are right. I looked more closely at the feature matrix which was a bit confusing, but it is essentially the same lighting.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This is exactly what I am trying to confirm. That is the funnest shot in the game by far and I would hate to lose it going from Pro to Premium, especially if people are saying Hyper Loop and Deathstar are underwhelming.

I've played both versions and didn't notice a big difference with the core shot.

If the DS ramp is up you should be aiming for it.

The Pro has a ball-locking post that stops a counter clockwise shot so the behavior is pretty similar I think.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_knight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pro-vs-leprem?tu=black_knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.