Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pro or LE/PREM”

• Pro is basically he same game save your $$ 74 votes
    50%
  • Gotta get the extra features worth it! 73 votes
    50%

(147 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago

I for one think the game is amazing. This game grows on you like no other. I have owned a LE for some time now. I have played the Pro as well. Hands down for me the Premium would be the only other way to go. Star Wars does not have alot of toys on the playfield. Very scarce in my opinion. Stepping down to the pro would be getting rid of the only true interactive feature of the game. STAR WARS PRO is a good game but if you want the game to last in a collection I feel Premium or LE is the way to go. Granted price and value. This is an expensive hobby no doubt. One of my favorite shots in pinball is that dam fork ramp shot into the hyper loop. Once you got that shot down. This game comes to life.

#40 6 years ago

Game of Thrones is way better.....
As a TV show but not when it comes to pinball Star Wars is way better!

#53 6 years ago

If a justification of funds is what you are looking for you will not find it. The sensible thing to do is not spend thousands of dollars on a game for our house. Especially because you are just putting it next to another game that you spent thousands of dollars on. This is not a sensible hobby. So it's a good thing we are not sensible people. SWLE is it worth the extra money? Probably not unless you need to have that game that has a limited number of production. Big money difference between the PRO and the LE. Now we will discuss the Premium. It has everything the LE has. Rails and powder can easily be added at a much cheaper price point. Translite? The premium translite is The best. I switched my LE out for the Premium one. What else? That's it! Now PRO to the Premium No matter what you do you can't make a pro into a Premium. The whole point of the game is the hyper loop and death star shot. If you do not like that feature I ask why are you even looking into buying this game? The pro is a fun game but imo it will not have staying power due to its lack of features. Now is not the time for sensibility. Buy the game as it was designed to be played. That Death Star Shot into the hyper loop is probably the most satisfying shot in pinball today.

Just my opinion others may have a different one. But do not rush this decision play both versions alot before choosing. The best thing about Star Wars is how addicting the game is. Fun, Fast, Shoots Great, Video Animations and integration the best stern has ever done, Amazing lighting effects, Music is outstanding, playfield and art is good not great, Button on the lock down bar is annoying but I love it. All these little things come together perfectly making Star Wars a fun game suitable for anyone's collection.

Play Better!

#55 6 years ago

And that is why we love pinball. I speak from my thoughts and experiences others do as well. Perfect analogy why some like chocolate others like vanilla. In this case at least both are still enjoyable. Bottom line is Buy at least one version of Star Wars. I don't care which one.

#64 6 years ago

I think the Premium or the LE is the way to go but "Home Model" Wow that is harsh. Funny but harsh.

#72 6 years ago

Because they can break and discolor over time. That is why they are better. Duhh!

#75 6 years ago

What are you talking aboot? Canada A!

#78 6 years ago

Hello everyone.. I'm writing you from my honeymoon. I must tell you it is the longest honeymoon I've been on so far. Me and my Star Wars LE are having a great time. I will let you know when we get back.

Take Care!

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just imagine the LImited edition.
Now Pretend it has no hyperloop.

#90 6 years ago

Guys an extra 1,800? it's their money. Let them spend it on whatever they want. How much money do we spend on Mods? Some games I have spent well over 2k just in getting the game to look the way I want it to. Lets not even talk about the money spent in complete referbs. Some things you can't mod into a game like a hyper loop. That is a feature if you want it you are forced to buy the Premium or LE. So at the end of the day buy what makes you happy. Lets just stop talking about a good deal or value it is all relative.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.95
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pro-vs-leprem?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.