By mandelbloom

9 months ago

Stats

• 106 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by mandelbloom
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

There are 106 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 8 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Well like I said, I didn't notice it about 30% of the time. But I like to do a lot of drop catches and that's when I notice it as it messes with my timing. Then I get focused on it and irritates me. Plus there's a lot of side to side movement of the ball in this game which can cause the wireforms to catch your eye. Just my opinion. Maybe I'll have a better experience on it next time I play.

I have the same experience as you. I think it's a cool feature but I really wish they would have extended the wire form to go past the flippers. My assumption is they didn't do that in case a ball got stuck so you wouldn't lose the ball but because of my height and playing stance it does draw my eye as well.

I'd really like to try a Pro since all I've only played an LE. The LE is beautiful to look at because of the colors and lighting and I hear the pro is the same. I thought I would dislike the art but I actually kind of like it. I'm obviously not real artistic though as I like my GOTLE art too. Right now I'm just struggling to enjoy playing the game as I'm trying to figure out what I should be doing. I just feel like I'm shooting for a flashing light.

#102 8 months ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

You even get the great light show! Its really a shame they couldn't have just tossed a magnet in somewhere, "The Force" I think thats all this game needs to be a total smash hit.

They really should have just added "Magna Slings" to the LE/Premium model which would have differentiated it more from the Pro but yet kept the gameplay/rules similar. Instead of ghosts throwing the ball around it would be "the Force"....

#103 8 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

They really should have just added "Magna Slings" to the LE/Premium model which would have differentiated it more from the Pro but yet kept the gameplay/rules similar. Instead of ghosts throwing the ball around it would be "the Force"....

I would have liked this. I was even toying with the idea of whether this could be an addon somehow. Then again, star wars is a blast and so damn fast, magna slings may just be to hard.

#104 8 months ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Then again, star wars is a blast and so damn fast, magna slings may just be to hard.

Maybe easier! Slow a fast ball down?

Quoted from SilverballNut:

I was even toying with the idea of whether this could be an addon somehow.

Stop giving them ideas for more monies

#105 8 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Maybe easier! Slow a fast ball down?

Stop giving them ideas for more monies

They could have normal slings but with a magent that can catch the ball then you use the force with the center button to stop it and drop it on your flipper for the kill shot
!

2 weeks later
#106 8 months ago

Wanted to update this thread ... I went prem/LE and don’t regret it ! That hyperloop shot is very satisfying !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 68.00
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 124.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 19.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 91.00
$ 11.99
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,599.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 106 posts in topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 242 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside