Linked Games

Topic poll

“Pro or LE/PREM”

• Pro is basically he same game save your $$ 74 votes
    50%
  • Gotta get the extra features worth it! 73 votes
    50%

(147 votes)

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Ok so I am def digging the game, only played LE. Seems Pro has basically the same shots, death star ramp and loop are nice but are you really missing out with a pro? I am usually a premium guy but not sure its worth it on this one? What do you guys think?

I will probably have to sell something to make room, either Iron Man or Metallica but they are both so awesome

#2 6 years ago

Curious, I was told by a friend they can't imagine the game without the Hyperloop ramp. I'm waiting to play it before I go from Pro to Premium. Looks like at least 2G jump. Not sure if it's worth it. Would love to hear opinions also.

#3 6 years ago

Played both, getting a Premium.

Hyperloop, shooter lane gate, DeathStar, upgraded Falcon, additional lighting and some hand drawn art. Slam dunk for me.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Curious, I was told by a friend they can't imagine the game without the Hyperloop ramp. I'm waiting to play it before I go from Pro to Premium. Looks like at least 2G jump. Not sure if it's worth it. Would love to hear opinions also.

The hyperloop is certainly fun!

But there's also on the premium:

- Metal apron
- Playfield support rails
- Different art (where what you like is subjective per person)
- Metal ramps and ball guides. This game would probably look great with mirror blades!

Rob

#5 6 years ago

Yeah deafly some nice upgrades on the premium I thought the lighting was exactly the same however

#6 6 years ago

You are right. I looked more closely at the feature matrix which was a bit confusing, but it is essentially the same lighting.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The hyperloop is certainly fun!
But there's also on the premium:
- Metal apron
- Playfield support rails
- Different art (where what you like is subjective per person)
- Metal ramps and ball guides. This game would probably look great with mirror blades!
Rob

And
- MTFBWY outlane diverter
- opening DS with internal lights

#8 6 years ago

The premium is the best in my opinion the pro is way too stripped and the LE has nothing really different so there is no point in getting an LE.

#9 6 years ago

Any gameplay difference?

#10 6 years ago

Well I don't know if the choices really fit but I said Pro because I'm getting the pro.
I'm getting the pro because in my current state the extra monies to move up don't make sense to me personally. If I had more monies maybe they would.

#11 6 years ago

Pretty close but upgrade in the lead ... I just feel they play the same for the most part but I haven't played a pro... I do like the deathstar shot , but also thing the rules , LCD integration and lighting/theme/sounds are the winner on this .

Gotta play a pro

#12 6 years ago

I think for most people the pro will be the answer.

But, I think the hyperloop is the coolest toys on a stern and just got 3 in there last night and what a rush. And, I can say the right ramp to hyperloop is one of the most satisfying combos I can think of. If it starts the multi-ball even better.

But the modes and stacking, rules, lights, video, and sounds and the frustrating drain after hitting the 3 bank to keep your multi-plier maxed out is what made me think the game is going to be a classic after the first night. Those are all on the pro also.

Unless you need an LE you will have a chance to decide. Pro and Premium will be around a while so you can decide.

#13 6 years ago

Yea I have always wanted and LE for something ... but not much extra on this one sadly and they made 800.

#14 6 years ago

Gonna play a pro today decide for myself

#15 6 years ago

I think the premium will be worth the extra coin. I have GB premium and would of regretted getting the pro. Which is better GB or Star Wars?

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Bing_Party:

I think the premium will be worth the extra coin. I have GB premium and would of regretted getting the pro. Which is better GB or Star Wars?

There is a much bigger difference in GB I think, the whole game changes. Shots are similar in Star Wars. I will have a better opinion later

As far as GB for SW. GB has cooler toys, Star Wars shoots better IMO.

#17 6 years ago

I had posted in another topic, I think that Premium is the way to go if you're looking for value for dollar. I personally do not regret spending the extra cash on the LE; I'm not in a rush to get rid of it by any means, but I think I could have been as happy with a premium, potentially even a pro.

#18 6 years ago

Well I played the pro, it really is pretty much the same game. I would miss the hyper loop shot a little and the metal ramps are nice, rest of the stuff can be added and the may the force be with you thing not much different that shooting the ball immediately on the pro. That said its Star Wars so always nice to have the more "collectible" edition

#19 6 years ago

By the way would someone PM pricing they have received ? Hear conflicting prices

#20 6 years ago

I'm a sucker for games with a quick horseshoe shot, and this is the first modern game in a while with one. I've only played the Pro, but that loop shot is so fun to hit.

I love the look of the Premium from what I have seen online, and the hyper loop looks awesome, but I would miss the rush of the loop shot if the pop-up ramp obscured it too much.

From someone who has played both, how much does that jump ramp interfere with the loop? Would I still get my horseshoe fix with the Premium? That's the only thing making me consider Pro over Premium.

#21 6 years ago

it does stop the flow when you hit the right side sometimes its up.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm a sucker for games with a quick horseshoe shot, and this is the first modern game in a while with one. I've only played the Pro, but that loop shot is so fun to hit.
I love the look of the Premium from what I have seen online, and the hyper loop looks awesome, but I would miss the rush of the loop shot if the pop-up ramp obscured it too much.
From someone who has played both, how much does that jump ramp interfere with the loop? Would I still get my horseshoe fix with the Premium? That's the only thing making me consider Pro over Premium.

Buy my No Fear! Horsehoes for days.

#23 6 years ago

Not sure where I should post my mini review of both versions, so I'll just leave it here. I know I'm gonna piss off Some people with this review but I'm a stern fan, Ritchie fan, and Dwight fan; but sometimes I just have to call it like I see it....

I wasn't too impressed with SW PRO but it was still Fast, with some fun aspects and good flow. The horseshoe shot is great, the captive hyperspace shot is great, and the shots overall feel good. I think there's a little too much side to side movement in the ball that causes a conflict with some of the mode timers at times but not a big deal. Overall not a bad stern pro. There is something missing though in this game though, see below after my LE review for more on that...

Watching the hyperdrive in videos gave me hope that what SW was missing would be made up for with the hyperdrive. I was mistaken. now this could be the gamesetup I played on location, it was setup fairly steep (level bubble halfway between top line which, from my experience is approx 6.8-6.9 dig pitch); but after reading other reviews there seemed to be a lot of similarities. First and foremost, the hyperdrive shot itself bricked...a lot. And I was hitting it dead on. When you finally make it and it takes, it is a really cool experience. I once had two balls going at once which was extremely cool until one flew off and my third ball bricked the hyperdrive shot...again....ending the hyperspace experience. One time the ball came flying off the ramp into the shooter lane. Overall, the shot felt clunky but was a satisfying toy when it took.

Next is the wire form ramp in front of the flippers - I don't care who you are, the ramp is abtrusive and in the way. Maybe 30% of the time i didn't notice and/or it didn't bother me, but overall it was very irritating and getting in the way.

Both versions are missing something....code! I know it's early, and the rules actually are really good and I like the rules. But the overall code is so unpolished, so lack luster. There's lots of cool sound effects for modes and such but not character or theme interaction with what's going on. The game needs some call outs on top of the sound effect transitions to immerse the playe more into the theme. The lack of mode instructions on the display was a downer too.

And the outlane save on the LE, forge about it. It's like it was originally going to be a magma 'force' save but got scrapped for a flimsy diverter.

Overall, it's Still on early code and if Dwight dedicates his life to this game, he and he alone can save it. Rules are great. But polish and integration are heavily lacking.

I like the idea of the hyperdrive and if it wasn't so clunky and annoyingly blocking vision, I'd say the PREM is a must go if I had to choose. But the pro seemed to play better for the reasons stated on the hyperdrive. So right now, pro wins in my book for better gameplay. But, I'm begging Dwight if he's out there to follow through with this pin and make it the best it deserves to be - I hope stern gives him the time and resources to bring it up a few notches.

After playing the dialed In next to it, the LE felt like a pro, and the pro felt like a home pin. Sorry if this sounds like a harsh review; it's just my initial opinions of both versions after a few hours of play on both.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

it does stop the flow when you hit the right side sometimes its up.

How often is it up? I mean, there's ball-stop peg on the pro too that stops the ball to hold it there for mode start or something. I'm just curious if that loop shot is as big a part of the game and feels as fun to shoot on the Premium as it does on the Pro, or if the ramp + ball-stop are up enough to kill most of the vibe of the horseshoe on the Premium.

#25 6 years ago

Played for 5 hours at my buddies house. Never blew up the death star and the hyperloop while cool, could do without. I dont think the lift up ramp for the death star is there on the pro.

Did the death star in test and it does look pretty cool when it opens.

#26 6 years ago

Currently have a Pro but looking to upgrade to a LE. really like the inner loop shot on the Pro and I',m not sure the the shot is the same on the LE ? is it just as fast on the LE then on the Pro ?

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Not sure where I should post my mini review of both versions, so I'll just leave it here. I know I'm gonna piss off Some people with this review but I'm a stern fan, Ritchie fan, and Dwight fan; but sometimes I just have to call it like I see it....
I wasn't too impressed with SW PRO but it was still Fast, with some fun aspects and good flow. The horseshoe shot is great, the captive hyperspace shot is great, and the shots overall feel good. I think there's a little too much side to side movement in the ball that causes a conflict with some of the mode timers at times but not a big deal. Overall not a bad stern pro. There is something missing though in this game though, see below after my LE review for more on that...
Watching the hyperdrive in videos gave me hope that what SW was missing would be made up for with the hyperdrive. I was mistaken. now this could be the gamesetup I played on location, it was setup fairly steep (level bubble halfway between top line which, from my experience is approx 6.8-6.9 dig pitch); but after reading other reviews there seemed to be a lot of similarities. First and foremost, the hyperdrive shot itself bricked...a lot. And I was hitting it dead on. When you finally make it and it takes, it is a really cool experience. I once had two balls going at once which was extremely cool until one flew off and my third ball bricked the hyperdrive shot...again....ending the hyperspace experience. One time the ball came flying off the ramp into the shooter lane. Overall, the shot felt clunky but was a satisfying toy when it took.
Next is the wire form ramp in front of the flippers - I don't care who you are, the ramp is abtrusive and in the way. Maybe 30% of the time i didn't notice and/or it didn't bother me, but overall it was very irritating and getting in the way.
Both versions are missing something....code! I know it's early, and the rules actually are really good and I like the rules. But the overall code is so unpolished, so lack luster. There's lots of cool sound effects for modes and such but not character or theme interaction with what's going on. The game needs some call outs on top of the sound effect transitions to immerse the playe more into the theme. The lack of mode instructions on the display was a downer too.
And the outlane save on the LE, forge about it. It's like it was originally going to be a magma 'force' save but got scrapped for a flimsy diverter.
Overall, it's Still on early code and if Dwight dedicates his life to this game, he and he alone can save it. Rules are great. But polish and integration are heavily lacking.
I like the idea of the hyperdrive and if it wasn't so clunky and annoyingly blocking vision, I'd say the PREM is a must go if I had to choose. But the pro seemed to play better for the reasons stated on the hyperdrive. So right now, pro wins in my book for better gameplay. But, I'm begging Dwight if he's out there to follow through with this pin and make it the best it deserves to be - I hope stern gives him the time and resources to bring it up a few notches.
After playing the dialed In next to it, the LE felt like a pro, and the pro felt like a home pin. Sorry if this sounds like a harsh review; it's just my initial opinions of both versions after a few hours of play on both.

appreciate your honesty, even as a self admitted Stern lover. Nice to see

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Currently have a Pro but looking to upgrade to a LE. really like the inner loop shot on the Pro and I',m not sure the the shot is the same on the LE ? is it just as fast on the LE then on the Pro ?

This is exactly what I am trying to confirm. That is the funnest shot in the game by far and I would hate to lose it going from Pro to Premium, especially if people are saying Hyper Loop and Deathstar are underwhelming.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

First and foremost, the hyperdrive shot itself bricked...a lot.

This is a concern of mine when considering a Premium. Watching the Dead Flip stream, they seemed to brick that shot all the time. I'm already concerned the jump ramp will negate the fun of the horseshoe loop, but to compound it with a total brickfest shot would kill the best part of the game in my opinion.

Would be nice if a Premium would show up around Chicago to try.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This is exactly what I am trying to confirm. That is the funnest shot in the game by far and I would hate to lose it going from Pro to Premium, especially if people are saying Hyper Loop and Deathstar are underwhelming.

I've played both versions and didn't notice a big difference with the core shot.

If the DS ramp is up you should be aiming for it.

The Pro has a ball-locking post that stops a counter clockwise shot so the behavior is pretty similar I think.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I've played both versions and didn't notice a big difference with the core shot.
If the DS ramp is up you should be aiming for it.
The Pro has a ball-locking post that stops a counter clockwise shot so the behavior is pretty similar I think.

thanks for comfirming this. Now going for the upgrade to LE.

#31 6 years ago

I for one think the game is amazing. This game grows on you like no other. I have owned a LE for some time now. I have played the Pro as well. Hands down for me the Premium would be the only other way to go. Star Wars does not have alot of toys on the playfield. Very scarce in my opinion. Stepping down to the pro would be getting rid of the only true interactive feature of the game. STAR WARS PRO is a good game but if you want the game to last in a collection I feel Premium or LE is the way to go. Granted price and value. This is an expensive hobby no doubt. One of my favorite shots in pinball is that dam fork ramp shot into the hyper loop. Once you got that shot down. This game comes to life.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

thanks for comfirming this. Now going for the upgrade to LE.

It is up when the death star modes are able to be started as well, it is supposed to go down if you shoot the right loop but in my experience there is a slight delay in that which does kill the momentum of the shot a little. Owners of the game can confirm.

ASOA we met at Matts party, not sure if you are a distro but if so hit me up

#33 6 years ago

Also I agree that the pro does seem to be missing something, but the shots and rules are fairly identical. Also the lighting which I think is amazing To me rules, theme, fast flow and effects make this game. The code def needs some work, but the premise is good and its not even at 1.0 so hopefully it gets polished. I also hope that he has time to polish of my GB code haha!

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In your view, how does SW compare to GOT? LE and PRO.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

To resume, this game left you rather unsatisfied

#36 6 years ago

again from me, Pro all the way, !
Adam , So which will you buy in the end after playing Le and the pro ? pinsiders want to know/ Hope you enjoyed yourself.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Lol.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

In your view, how does SW compare to GOT? LE and PRO.

Pro vs pro:

GOT shoots better.
GOT (hound) call outs blow SW (Fake3PO) away. I really don't like the custom SW call outs.

SW smokes GOT in display. But GOT is easier to see and read shot values and scores. I don't like the score fonts on sterns LCDs, but I think that'll come in time.

Hard to say on rules but looks like there's more going on with Star Wars. Whether it's balanced or not (which GOT needs some houses tweaked for balance too) is yet to be determined. So I give the edge to SW for now assuming scoring is balanced, and the strategies are more involved as they appear to be.

What SW needs:
There's no instructional or theme interactive call outs. The Fake3PO call outs are ear wrenching and the game is sound effect overload. All mode transitions, timers, shots, etc... are sound effect driven and not theme oriented driven via call outs. Even TWD red neck narrative would be better than just sound effects. There's no characters to relate with that bring us on this epic adventure.

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

To resume, this game left you rather unsatisfied

Very. It did not scratch the pinball itch or desire of wanting to buy. I am curious to see how far they go with code. If it's as far as they went with GOT and GB; then this game will be a solid C at best. If they make the push and effort they didn't with GB and GOT, then there's potential of making it a great.

If I had to choose now with current code. I'd go pro easy. The annoying nuisances of the hyperdrive ramp shot and obstructive wireforms don't make up for the cool feature it does offer, nor the price tag it demands.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

GOT (hound) call outs blow SW (Fake3PO) away.

Uff that SW VO is awful.

#40 6 years ago

Game of Thrones is way better.....
As a TV show but not when it comes to pinball Star Wars is way better!

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Game of Thrones is way better.....
As a TV show but not when it comes to pinball Star Wars is way better!

I own both Pro's GOT Sw/ still can't step away from SW it is as of now getting more play but the jury is still out out which is better for me.
Code=GOT
Call outs/sounds=Got
Modes=Got
Topper=Got
Lights and intergrated lights =Tie
Cabinet art and playfield art =SW
Multiballs=SW due to more of them , seems harder to keep em in play
Challenging shots =Tie Death star shot hard / Battering ram hard
Toys=tie dragon and tie
cheaper in price =GOT
DMD/Vid screen=SW
addictive=SW at the moment

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Adam , So which will you buy in the end after playing Le and the pro ? pinsiders want to know/ Hope you enjoyed yourself.

I have not rendered my final verdict, price on pro was higher than what I have been told. Seems a lot for not a lot That said the premium and LE are also a lot more now, Stern really getting greedy.

Anyhow I digress, I think overall the pro plays just as good(if not better) than the Prem/LE. But I do like toys in games and there is really nothing in the pro, which is a bummer. We talked about that. Smart move is probably pro, but if I don't need an LE might as well be patient.

#43 6 years ago

Makes you wonder what a GOT would be like with video screen instead of DMD...

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Maybe more people would give it a decent shot.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

just wait until the color DMD is released, it will get more appreciation probably.

looking forward to my SW premium this or next week.

#46 6 years ago

GOT is a good game , but for some reason never did it for me. Perhaps because I am the one person that does not watch the show

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Very. It did not scratch the pinball itch or desire of wanting to buy. I am curious to see how far they go with code. If it's as far as they went with GOT and GB; then this game will be a solid C at best. If they make the push and effort they didn't with GB and GOT, then there's potential of making it a great.
If I had to choose now with current code. I'd go pro easy. The annoying nuisances of the hyperdrive ramp shot and obstructive wireforms don't make up for the cool feature it does offer, nor the price tag it demands.

Currently, I have a deposit for SW Premium and have chosen to buy...a Metallica premium huo

I have read many and many reviews and decided to not buy it at this time. Maybe I would change my mind later if the game become a gem thanks to the code (I agree the layout is a bit disappointing and this won't never change) but I feel this game not worth a nib price compared to what I'm looking for as pinball experience now)

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I own both Pro's GOT Sw/ still can't step away from SW it is as of now getting more play but the jury is still out out which is better for me.
Code=GOT
Call outs/sounds=Got
Modes=Got
Topper=Got
Lights and intergrated lights =Tie
Cabinet art and playfield art =SW
Multiballs=SW due to more of them , seems harder to keep em in play
Challenging shots =Tie Death star shot hard / Battering ram hard
Toys=tie dragon and tie
cheaper in price =GOT
DMD/Vid screen=SW
addictive=SW at the moment

Interesting that GOT got the nod for Code, Call outs/Sound and Modes but SW was your winner. Is "Honeymoon phase" playing an effect? I know I'm in a major minority on this site as I don't give any extra for the LCD. It's a cool feature but DMD or LCD really doesn't play that much into things for me as it doesn't seem to effect my feeling of playing the game.

For MB - How many are on the pro? GOT has 5 (Wall, Winter Has Come, Blackwater, HOTK, Iron Throne) and 6 if you look at Pre/LE (castle). I was thinking SW had 5 as well but I'm obviously a newbe on the code.

I don't have enough games on SW yet to pass judgement but after my time I left very underwhelmed. Hopeful that with more games on it and more exploration with the rules it will click.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Currently, I have a deposit for SW Premium and have chosen to buy...a Metallica premium huo
I have read many and many reviews and decided to not buy it at this time. Maybe I would change my mind later if the game become a gem thanks to the code (I agree the layout is a bit disappointing and this won't never change) but I feel this game not worth a nib price compared to what I'm looking for as pinball experience now)

you will be super happy with Met Prem, That is the way to go on that title and it is on my top ten list at Number 1 . You will not go wrong .

Quoted from 85vett:

Interesting that GOT got the nod for Code, Call outs/Sound and Modes but SW was your winner. Is "Honeymoon phase" playing an effect? I know I'm in a major minority on this site as I don't give any extra for the LCD. It's a cool feature but DMD or LCD really doesn't play that much into things for me as it doesn't seem to effect my feeling of playing the game.
For MB - How many are on the pro? GOT has 5 (Wall, Winter Has Come, Blackwater, HOTK, Iron Throne) and 6 if you look at Pre/LE (castle). I was thinking SW had 5 as well but I'm obviously a newbe on the code.
I don't have enough games on SW yet to pass judgement but after my time I left very underwhelmed. Hopeful that with more games on it and more exploration with the rules it will click.

Very much still in Honeymoon status so still a factor perhaps , got the game on july 10th and been hitting it hard ever since. The screen like you say does not effect play and honestly with the ball speeds and movements you do not even get to see it during gameplay, you need a copilot to point out and tell you what to hit ,or use the color arrows . But as a stand by player 2 I enjoy the vids a lot and brings joy to my eyes / during play . no /

as far as the Multiball modes it has MB for each Planet completed 4 . then Tie fighter MB (5) Hyperspace MB (6) Jedi MB (7) Victory MB (8) and perhaps another wizard mode maybe maybe not ,but easier to get most MB's as opposed to GOT . and unlike Tron which the le has a Daft punk mb which the normal game doesn't have . the pro is the way to go ... The lift fork ramp and habitrail does not do anything for me as it didn't do anything for me on NASCAR pinball either . waste of money that could have been used for magnets / Again only my opinion on these games as I owned them all for some time

#50 6 years ago

After playing both a pro and LE I would agree that the prem/LE feels like a pro and the pro feels like a home model.

That said the positive of SW is the fast layout and seemingly deep code. You get all that with the pro. Can't say I see the added value in the warpspeed ramp at all considering it's just a visual and is not controllable or used in some special mode.

Would go pro with this game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.95
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pro-vs-leprem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.