3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

If you like flow you probably should consider tmnt like the post above said. Flow out that WAZOO! SW is probably better in the premium that Hyperloop oh so sweet when you’ve got multiple balls flying around the game! I’ve wanted a GOTG for ages!! So if we’re talking premium I’d take a SW, but a GOTG pro is just as good as a premium

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Yeah, Spinners is on my to-do list. I get my 2nd vax shot next week so I will be more comfortable going out (with a mask still) in about 10 days. But I just have this itch to get a new machine now. I have this terrible instant gratification issue I ordered a Stranger Things but it won't be here for another week or so and I am struggling to cope
I used to go through pins like they were M&Ms. I'd buy a pin, refurb the daylights out of it (strip to the wood, buff PF, clean all parts, sometimes cabinet decals etc...)
About 10 years ago, with the arrival of my 2nd kid, I pretty much stopped because I didn't have time for that. I transitioned my Bally/Williams pins to Stern and been stuck with the same collection and now that collection has gotten pretty stale. Where I used to have MM, MB, CV, ToM and a rotating Stern in my collection, I went with Spider-Man, Iron Man, Transformers Pro and BDK. I love IM, Spider-Man is ok except that the orbits don't flow. BDK and TF Pro I've gotten bored of.
The BDK is leaving for Stranger Things. And I want to move the TF Pro for Star Wars (this thread was pretty convincing)

SW is a great game and I sold mine too early someone just offered me too much $$ for it so it left. I still think it would’ve left as all the modes feel very same same. I can’t remember the modes but for instances there’s a hoth and tatooine mode that EXACTLY the same. Hit the ramps to build them up and then the hyperspace loop to finish it. Stack those and you’ve downed two modes for the EXACT same shots! The hyperspace loop is a must so you might want a premium as it’s super satisfying getting to see all those balls whizz around the loop. I still enjoy playing one and do felt like I sold too early and want it back but in saying that I feel like if I got it back it wouldn’t be for too long.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, VA
$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 28.00
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pro-vs-gotg-pro?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.