New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 247967)

Star Wars Pro New Availability

By DJHens

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

I know the thought of nib is appealing. I would keep the used market as a serious option. There is a good chance you will find a HUO sw with some nice added features like pinstadium or after market characters added and save several hundred. If your willing to go the extra money for nib, I would also look at a used premium. I like the dark side side art and the hyperloop is a nice addition.
If your not one to want to deal with haggling or worrying about dealing with person to person sales, then I can respect wanting a nib.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from DJHens:

I have been looking at both the pro and premium. So far I feel like the premium doesn’t add a lot for the money. And while those features are unquestionably cool, I just see dollar signs and things that can break. Maybe that is an overly cynical take.

I agree if you were buying new. On the used market I think we will see SW premium close to 6k soon.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

You are new to the hobby and price conscious. You should at least check out the new Star Wars Home Edition, especially if you are thinking you want only one pinball game for your new place come February. But if you buy either SW pro or SW premium you'll probably catch pinball fever like the rest of us and wind up adding several more.

I won't give you a thumbs down, but the home edition.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside