• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CadillacMusic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi all
my right eject (the tatooine chute) is playing up. Was throwing the ball sdtm (or off the tip of the left flipper). Tried pretty much every multiple of 5 (on the eject power setting) between 30 and 60 and cant get it to eject consistently into the left flipper. For now have dropped eject power to 20 and it just sort of dribbles out (but at least not a guaranteed drain). Don’t want this as a long term solution obviously.

Any advice on next thing to try? Bend the metal on the top of the chute. Unscrew it and try to change the angle a bit?

Thanks!

#2 1 year ago

The SW Pros we play at our league location are all set in the 25-28 area with a good speed eject, anything higher than that is SDTM....

#3 1 year ago

Thanks AUKraut - just checked and I get occasional STDM at all those values - makes me think I might need to tweak the mechanism itself....

#4 1 year ago

I actually tweaked the metal ball guide on our Pro. Just shifting it slightly to the left helped a lot.

#5 1 year ago

Thanks cadillacmusic - can I check do you mean the metal guide that the ball hits after leaving the eject mechanism (the long piece on the playfield that guides the ball towards the flippers) or the piece that is part of the actual eject mechanism?
Thanks!

#6 1 year ago

The former. Just loosen the screw near the blue target and push the guide out towards the center of the playfield a little.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.95
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside