Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Apollyon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“After Shooting a Lit Planet: Should you only be able to select Modes from THAT Planet? (Read first post for Details)”

• Riding the "Endor" Ramp to start Death Star (and other planet) Modes feels like the easy way out. I want a bit more of a challenge. Make me to shoot the other Planets to start their modes, please. 21 votes
    58%
  • I don't care for shooting a variety shots on the playfield. I want All Mode Starts, Jackpots, and Points to be at the easiest shot to hit. The "Endor" Ramp! 15 votes
    42%

(36 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20170823_160731595 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170823_161629565 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170823_160735215 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170823_160337478 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

I hear what you're saying, but I REALLY enjoy stacking modes... wouldn't be possible if you have to hit a specific planet shot to start one.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

Stacking would still be possible. Read my first post for info on how.

Ahhhh... very cool idea! I'm definitely guilty of starting 90% of my modes on the Endor shot. I think for this to work it would make sense to reset this on each ball... not in the sense of having to hit the shot three times... but if the player spends ball one hitting Hoth+Endor three times, and then hits Endor... and passes, and then hits Hoth again... he/she can stack w/ Endor. However, if you drain you need to hit Hoth and Endor one more time to start/stack it on ball two.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 76.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside