Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mikeincali
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 10 years ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

#3 10 years ago

Looks legit. Where do I sign up? LOL.

#4 10 years ago

And I thought Stern wasn't wanting this anyways, the preorder deposits and such....

#5 10 years ago

Star Wars - Star Trek? Same shit....hah...ducks...

#6 10 years ago

I was about to say it was some crazy hack posting that but then I realized it was Automated.

I'm sure Stern will get word of it and automated will pull the ad within a day or two.

#8 10 years ago

Automated taking pre-orders ? Why create a fake ad if there's nothing to it ? Following up Star Trek with Star Wars ? John Borg did the DE Star Wars, but new Star Wars movie is not due out until 2015. Interesting, but doesn't make sense....

#9 10 years ago

Has to be a dumb mistake and he meant Star Trek. Says production "soon". Only explanation.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Has to be a dumb mistake and he meant Star Trek. Says production "soon". Only explanation.

I agree. Person writing ad made a mistake. I can't see a Star Wars pin happening until the release of the next movie.

#11 10 years ago

Bet Stern loves having their old logo all over the auction as well

#12 10 years ago

On the other hand, by the time 2015 rolls around that price may be a bargain for a NIB Stern.

#13 10 years ago

10k by....never mind.

#14 10 years ago

Someone must have meant Star Trek LE.

6 months later
    #16 10 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Someone must have meant Star Trek LE.

Why would they need to sell pre-orders for a game that's likely collecting dust in their warehouse?

As much as I'd love to see a new Star Wars pin, Stern's already had two shots at making a great Star Wars pin and IMHO failed both times. I think the next attempt should be made by someone else.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#17 10 years ago

Auction ended. Bogus listing. Fingers crossed for TWD as the next Stern.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pinball-pre-order and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.