(Topic ID: 206141)

Star Wars Pinball, have you destroyed the Death Star?

By Mando

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Have you Destroyed the Death Star”

• Yes, on LE/PREM 15 votes
    27%
  • Yes on Pro 11 votes
    20%
  • No on LE/Prem 21 votes
    38%
  • No on Pro 8 votes
    15%

(55 votes)

#1 6 years ago

OK I cannot seems to blow this sucker up! Its hard any strategies? Also looking to see how many that own or play the game regular have done it. I made a distinction between pro and LE because that shot is easier on the pro

#2 6 years ago

The Death Egg makes a nice ornament.

#3 6 years ago

Yes, SW Premium, twice with V1.0 code. Complete the first three Endor Missions, and then make sure you fully complete Endor Multiball. If you complete it the Death Star explodes, and Victory Multiball follows.

There are also other ways to destroy the Death Star, like completing Death Star Multiball.....

#4 6 years ago

Play the Battle Above Endor mission with code 1.0. It’s not as hard since the ramp isn’t up when you need to blow it up...

I blow it up daily now.

#5 6 years ago

Cool how may times do you need to hit the Death Star shot on Endor? Certainly more than once I have hit it when lit a few times but not multiple .

#6 6 years ago

Yes it's not that difficult with Endor.
I can't do it with Deathstar

#7 6 years ago

I have several times with Endor. It's pretty easy to pull off, especially if you combo it with tie fighter multiball. I have yet to blow it up through the deathstar path though. For the best chance I pick R2D2 and deathstar mission. Shoot the ramp 4 times in a row to start the Endor and Deathstar combo mission. Beat it and you have 2 chances to blow it up lined up. It's far from easy but is actually do able for most players.

#8 6 years ago

Cool I beat Hoth before I’ll
Work on Endor .

#9 6 years ago

I was going to post a thread like this!

Haven’t destroyed the DS yet or even got Hyperspace multiball... only Tie Fighter multiball

How do you get to Hyperspace

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I was going to post a thread like this!
Haven’t destroyed the DS yet or even got Hyperspace multiball... only Tie Fighter multiball
How do you get to Hyperspace

Either the 2nd or 3rd successful Hyperspace Hurryup will get you Hyperspace Multiball

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Either the 2nd or 3rd successful Hyperspace Hurryup will get you Hyperspace Multiball

Yea default is 2nd ... got it many times you can then load more balls in the loop I had 3 going

Side note this game is really awesome !

#12 6 years ago

Someone needs to PinballBrowser the C3P0 "SHOOT THE DEATH STAHHH" soundclip from the DESW into this game.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from wontwa:

Someone needs to PinballBrowser the C3P0 "SHOOT THE DEATH STAHHH" soundclip from the DESW into this game.

Everytime i play and have the death star shot, i say that out loud!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

OK I cannot seems to blow this sucker up! Its hard any strategies? Also looking to see how many that own or play the game regular have done it. I made a distinction between pro and LE because that shot is easier on the pro

Yes. The shot seems to be easier on the pro; but make sure you dial in your wireform ramp with the nut just below the Death Star. I’ve heard this makes the shot much nicer and doable on the prem/LE.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes. The shot seems to be easier on the pro; but make sure you dial in your wireform ramp with the nut just below the Death Star. I’ve heard this makes the shot much nicer and doable on the prem/LE.

I think mine is as easy as it’s gonna get , I can backhand it and most shots from the right flipper don’t reject either .

3 weeks later
#16 6 years ago

Finally blew it up !! I made sure I could stack for fighter before it started Endor !

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Finally blew it up !! I made sure I could stack for fighter before it started Endor !

Congrats!

My friends call it joining the “BUTDS” club! Blowing Up The......

I did the same thing you did and joined the club yesterday. Victory multi ball which followed is super fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-pinball-have-you-destroyed-the-death-star and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.