DI-toy2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3777 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170717-081114 (resized).jpg
0-9xvLTTK5EFEBnGG5 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170716-214452 (resized).jpg
IMG_3902 (resized).JPG
IMG_3897 (resized).JPG
IMG_0422 (resized).PNG
There are 558 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

Put this poll to operators and Star Wars pro would win hands down. Based on theme alone I would say Star Wars would out earns dialled in by at least a third, I've worked off 20 fully paid plays per day for Star Wars and 15 fully paid plays for dialled ins. I have worked off a 50% share with the location owner. Even if both games depreciated at the same rate I.e lost 30% of their value after two years. Allowing for a site doing 20 games a day at $1 per game you would be almost $3000 better off with a Star Wars pro. That's not taking into account the repairs and maintenance , which one would have to presume would be far less on Star Wars based on the complexity of the machine.
So as a business which would you choose a $5500 investment that would net you $5800 in profit or an $8000 investment that would net you $3500. Even if dialled in generated the same number of plays as Star Wars you would be down $500 compared to a SW pro. Anyone that says dialled in is go to out earn Star Wars on route is kidding themselves. Anyone that says dialled in is going to have lower maintence then SW over two years on route is kidding themselves. In reality a belive you would probably double your overall earnings going with a SW pro then dialled in standard edition as an operator.
Now why is any of this important. If you are a true fan of pinball then you should pray and hope that sited pinball is still a viable option today. Yes we know that the home collector is becoming a much bigger share of the market. However if you think Stern could survive solely by selling to the home collectors and maintain their current pricing you crazy. Operators still account for at least 50% of Sterns business world wide. Pros are still Sterns biggest sellers for any machine world wide. Loose operators you loose Stern loose Stern you loose pinball manufacturing period. The hobby is not going to be sustained by JJP alone and all the other try hards that have added nothing to our hobby expect pain and frustration (spooky aside).
We should all be praising Sterns ability to deliver a great table to the masses with a killer theme at a price point that makes it a financially viable investment for operators I.e Star Wars pro. It might not be the machine you are looking for but it is the machine pinball needs to survive and flourish into the future.
This poll should be renamed if you want to see pinball in 2020 which machine would you choose.
I have a nice collection at home and feel privilege to have the games I own. However I strongly belive pinball belongs to everyone and will continue to support operators and location pinball as the mainstay of our hobby. Yes JJP could of done an amazing job with the Star Wars licence but you know what at $8k and $9k minimum purchase price they would of only produce a third or less of what Stern will with Star Wars at a $5.5k entry point. Think about that before you cast your vote

Not relevant to 99% of us on here. Hell, you can put Rolling Stones or WWF and they'll get played. I think Kiss was killing it on location for a long time also (probably still is). But in a HUO environment, they don't do so well.

#252 6 years ago

I'll toss in my two cents here having played both at Pintastic. Dialed In is a great looking and great playing pin. The flow is great and the game is fun to play. The only thing that bothers me about Dialed In is that the upper left 1/3 of the pinball machine is pretty much covered up and you can't see the pinball moving around up there. As for people complaining about the theme it's minor. I actually enjoy the original theme of the pinball machine....it's nice to see. I do wonder why they didn't use a wide body design for Dialed In as I think it could have benefited from a wide body playfield.

Star Wars is your typical Steve Ritchie pinball machine. Fast with great flow! I had some great games on Star Wars and I really enjoyed it. I hate the artwork on the playfield and feel they could have done so much more with it. The color LCD display is a nice improvement but the pinball machine itself wasn't as enjoyable as some of Stern's other recent offerings....GhostBusters, Star Trek, Walking Dead & KISS.

#253 6 years ago

I'm not a star wars fan at all. Never even saw the movies. Family and I played it at pintastic. We all thought it was cool. Ordered one and it was delivered 4 days later. Star Wars is a REALLY fun game. There is so much going on at any given moment. The sound is phenomenal, ball speed is super fast, light show is incredible. The more I play, the more I learn and enjoy it. Extremely happy with the purchase. All of the JJP games are beautiful, but just too slow for my tastes. My kids really like them so I am sure we will own some down the road used.

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

Put this poll to operators and Star Wars pro would win hands down. Based on theme alone I would say Star Wars would out earns dialled in by at least a third, I've worked off 20 fully paid plays per day for Star Wars and 15 fully paid plays for dialled ins. I have worked off a 50% share with the location owner. Even if both games depreciated at the same rate I.e lost 30% of their value after two years. Allowing for a site doing 20 games a day at $1 per game you would be almost $3000 better off with a Star Wars pro. That's not taking into account the repairs and maintenance , which one would have to presume would be far less on Star Wars based on the complexity of the machine.
So as a business which would you choose a $5500 investment that would net you $5800 in profit or an $8000 investment that would net you $3500. Even if dialled in generated the same number of plays as Star Wars you would be down $500 compared to a SW pro. Anyone that says dialled in is go to out earn Star Wars on route is kidding themselves. Anyone that says dialled in is going to have lower maintence then SW over two years on route is kidding themselves. In reality a belive you would probably double your overall earnings going with a SW pro then dialled in standard edition as an operator.
Now why is any of this important. If you are a true fan of pinball then you should pray and hope that sited pinball is still a viable option today. Yes we know that the home collector is becoming a much bigger share of the market. However if you think Stern could survive solely by selling to the home collectors and maintain their current pricing you crazy. Operators still account for at least 50% of Sterns business world wide. Pros are still Sterns biggest sellers for any machine world wide. Loose operators you loose Stern loose Stern you loose pinball manufacturing period. The hobby is not going to be sustained by JJP alone and all the other try hards that have added nothing to our hobby expect pain and frustration (spooky aside).
We should all be praising Sterns ability to deliver a great table to the masses with a killer theme at a price point that makes it a financially viable investment for operators I.e Star Wars pro. It might not be the machine you are looking for but it is the machine pinball needs to survive and flourish into the future.
This poll should be renamed if you want to see pinball in 2020 which machine would you choose.
I have a nice collection at home and feel privilege to have the games I own. However I strongly belive pinball belongs to everyone and will continue to support operators and location pinball as the mainstay of our hobby. Yes JJP could of done an amazing job with the Star Wars licence but you know what at $8k and $9k minimum purchase price they would of only produce a third or less of what Stern will with Star Wars at a $5.5k entry point. Think about that before you cast your vote

Ya i will rename it for you cuz I'm interested in what a operator would buy

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

Star Wars is absolutely a dream theme for me, and I was excited to hear Stern was doing it, but I'm just not excited about what I see. Sure I may own one down the road, but as a previous owner of early code-starved pins that were extremely slow to upgrade (most notably, but not limited to, Kiss and X-men), I'm out on this one for now.

This is how I feel. Heck, people forget how long it took Metallica to have good code.

Even though Stern eventually got it right with Metallica and XMen, they still don't have it right with Kiss and BM66 is missing major parts. Why risk buying a game now that is going to be starved for code for the next one or two years or whatever.

When the code is done if you like it buy it. Don't be tricked into waiting for them to get to the code, they might not ever do it.

As Magneto says: "In chess the pawns go first, and are sacrificed if necessary." My days of being a pawn for Stern code are over...at least till they release Deadpool.

#256 6 years ago

I'm not really sure SW would be cheaper for an operator to maintain. Easier yes... but do we know how well the node boards are holding up when operated? At 300 bucks a pop those guys could add up quick.

Back on personal buying preferences... I have observed that lately a feature I really enjoy in a game is under playfield magnets... DI has plenty... SW has none, which is really sad for me cuz common... the force?!

Anyway DI is a ton of fun and I am really looking forward to a lot more game time with it. SW I have not played but looking forward to trying.

#257 6 years ago

Star Wars without the force (magnet) is a joke.

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Star Wars without the force (magnet) is a joke.

Steve Ritchie was clearly going for speed on this one. I don't think that ties in well with under playfield magnets.
I'm stoked to get my SW pin and to get some games on it. I love the faster, flowy titles that Stern has put out.

#259 6 years ago

Ok, i'm in a similar boat. I don't have the coin to buy dialed in. but i can get a pro of star wars, ghostbustets, Metallica or aerosmith. sort of torn here. i like them all. any advice?

#260 6 years ago

I would go Star Wars first pick with MET being the 2nd option.

Quoted from zaki:

Ok, i'm in a similar boat. I don't have the coin to buy dialed in. but i can get a pro of star wars, ghostbustets, Metallica or aerosmith. sort of torn here. i like them all. any advice?

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

You own GoT, so why buy a second one?
In my opinion SW and GoT are too similar.
Would go with Met or if a TFT is your secret wish, go with AS.

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

SW

#263 6 years ago

yes. have GoT. wife likes walking dead, so we have that too. GoT is better. Its a hard choice, I liked SW playing it, but the playfield is sort of bare. I"m not a BG fan, but it is a great game, great art.

#264 6 years ago

Metallica is one of the best pins also consider Spiderman if you like Steve Ritchie flow.

#265 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Metallica is one of the best pins also consider Spiderman if you like Steve Ritchie flow.

I've owned both Met and SM and I like SW more

#266 6 years ago

I *really* want both Metallica and SM -- but it's a pipe dream. All my extra funds for the next year or so went to SW. I'm not disappointed, though.

#267 6 years ago

After the early 2000's I am still thankful every day that we can even ask this question.

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

However, I think The Hobbit game itself is super-boring and incredibly easy, so I did not buy it.

hmmm

#269 6 years ago

MET hands down.
Has it all-art, code, toys, and gameplay.

Quoted from zaki:

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I love my Aerosmith. I expect if you bought either SW or AS, you could play it for awhile, then sell it for 85-90% of what you paid for it, and flip that into another title.
Variety is the spice of life.

#271 6 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

yes. have GoT. wife likes walking dead, so we have that too. GoT is better. Its a hard choice, I liked SW playing it, but the playfield is sort of bare. I"m not a BG fan, but it is a great game, great art.

You like Got. Isn't SW similar to GOT? If so then why not get SW? Others chime in if it is similar or not please?

Met is a hit with a lot of people, but it has a Standard DMD. SW has better sound and LCDs. The color dmd is great on Met but $425 more after shipping. Something to think about.

#272 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I love my Aerosmith. I expect if you bought either SW or AS, you could play it for awhile, then sell it for 85-90% of what you paid for it, and flip that into another title.
Variety is the spice of life.

I am getting SW after having AS in the house. The sound and images on the LCDs are a gamechanger for me.

I am looking at DI really hard also. May get both and be happy!

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

After the early 2000's I am still thankful everyday that we can even ask this question.

Amen, early 2000s were rough and I still have the remnants of bins of crap I still don't use that I bought to keep WPC games running...but don't forget the WOF, CSI, 24, NBA days also.

The Star Wars complaints remind me of IM. Tron was the recovery but all we could talk about was that it had a 1 slot coin door.

Things looked bleak for modern pinball.

#274 6 years ago

I know this topic has been beaten to death but I just can't justify a 9k pin. I don't care how awesome it is. Is it as good as a routed Spiderman and Metallica? What about BSD, Shadow, and Fishtales? I could sell my two Sterns or like four of my older games and buy DI...f that. I will only consider the pro and even then $5400 shipped is nuts.

As stripped down as Star Wars looks I really do want to give it a spin at home. It looks to have similar speed and rules structure as GOT. I love that style of gameplay.

I have played Dialed In and loved it. I love the originality and shots. It's just too freaking much money for a single pinball machine. I'm sorry if that didn't add to the topic, lol.

#275 6 years ago

I love dialed in but agree the price tag is ridiculous

#276 6 years ago

You get what u pay for. That's all I got to say about that.

Screenshot_20170716-214452 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170716-214452 (resized).jpg

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Excellent pic choice! LOL

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Steve Ritchie was clearly going for speed on this one. I don't think that ties in well with under playfield magnets.
I'm stoked to get my SW pin and to get some games on it. I love the faster, flowy titles that Stern has put out.

Still. A Jedi battle could use some magnets to mess with you. Even if the were not used alot they could still have made a few modes with them. Then again it's more costly for them too

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I guess it's a bargain! Thanks for the reminder!

0-9xvLTTK5EFEBnGG5 (resized).jpg0-9xvLTTK5EFEBnGG5 (resized).jpg

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

While we're on the Forrest Gump topic; I'd like to afford pinball, comfortable shoes, and an occasional box of chocolates. I'll just continue to be as "stupid is as stupid does".

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

While we're on the Forrest Gump topic; I'd like to afford pinball, comfortable shoes, and an occasional box of chocolates. I'll just continue to be as "stupid as stupid does".

Actually it's "stupid is as stupid does".

Screenshot_20170717-081114 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170717-081114 (resized).jpg

#282 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Actually it's "stupid is as stupid does".

Says the man that can't be bothered to use "you" twice in a sentence... Either way, I am officially convinced. I need to pony up and buy some real games.

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

I could sell my two Sterns or like four of my older games and buy DI.

That's actually what I ended up doing (sold 4 older) and I don't regret it one bit.

1 week later
#284 6 years ago

Last Friday I got to spend quality time with both machines. I'm buying a NIB this year and I'm trying to narrow it down to DI, SW, Houdini or TNA.

Star Wars was fast and fun. The integration with the theme is lacking though. It feels like a mess of ideas. Some of this will hopefully get addressed in code as the game matures but as an owner of a KISS Pro, I'm not confident that this machine is going to get anymore love than KISS. The skill shot is really odd and feels very floating and no skill - just luck. I just felt that every thing on the playfield was lit up all the time. I guess you just shoot for everything. So in between games on Star Wars I played AS Premium that was sitting next to it. WAY MORE FUN. The toys were better, the shots more satisfying, the theme integration was great. It just felt good. The animations on the LCD are 1990s quality - like clipart (sprites) following a path on the screen with no depth or perspective. Today, consumers expect 3D rendered art and animations like DI provides. Although I really want to like Star Wars, it just felt like... "okay, just another average Stern at best."

Dialed In felt great. I had a blast playing it. So much to discover on the playfield, especially around the SIM Card area. The theme is kick ass. I know it's not for everyone but once you're playing it, the theme really shines. I think if JJP licensed the Sim City franchise, everyone would be pissing themselves with excitement for the theme. It is essentially, a Sim City-like theme. The whole eyewitness news vibe is cool. The disaster modes are fun. Lots of little modes to play and discover like the BOB modes. Lots of depth but I didn't find it confusing.

The cell phone gives me some main objectives to go after and moves the narrative along. To those who are still calling it a cell phone game, you are being either uninformed or just trolling. This game clearly not about a cell phone. It's just a toy that is extremely well integrated into the overall disaster theme. The phone is cool as hell. Reminds me a little of Metal Gear Solid with the comm link thing that gives you objectives and info. In contrast to the SW playfield screen, as someone new to the game, it didn't really add to the game and is poorly integrated.

The DI callouts also guide you along. With Star Wars, the callouts don't really guide you at all because they are clips from the movie. The toys are pretty damn good as well. The Quantum Theater is awesome, it adds a lot to the game play (like hurry-ups) and is much bigger than the googles in GB. I thought the QED electrical guy look cheap online but in person these toys appear to be really well designed. He really adds another dimension to the game play... he is easy to hit but hard to avoid.

Downside to DI? Not much but the callouts are uninspired at times. The beeps and noises were weird... reminded me of the arcade area at my local movie theater.

Is DI worth $3,000 more that a SW Pro? If you can afford it - no question about it. DI is the clear winner in my book, not even close. AS Premium is pretty damn good and I found it much better than SW. To borrow a computer science term, DI is an order of magnitude better in almost every area - theme integration, playfield design, rules design, LCD integration, mechs/toys, quality, etc. My choice is down to DI, Houdini or TNA.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Last Friday I got to spend quality time with both machines. I'm buying a NIB this year and I'm trying to narrow it down to DI, SW, Houdini or TNA.
Star Wars was fast and fun. The integration with the theme is lacking though. It feels like a mess of ideas. Some of this will hopefully get addressed in code as the game matures but as an owner of a KISS Pro, I'm not confident that this machine is going to get anymore love than KISS. The skill shot is really odd and feels very floating and no skill - just luck. I just felt that every thing on the playfield was lit up all the time. I guess you just shoot for everything. So in between games on Star Wars I played AS Premium that was sitting next to it. WAY MORE FUN. The toys were better, the shots more satisfying, the theme integration was great. It just felt good. The animations on the LCD are 1990s quality - like clipart (sprites) following a path on the screen with no depth or perspective. Today, consumers expect 3D rendered art and animations like DI provides. Although I really want to like Star Wars, it just felt like... "okay, just another average Stern at best."
Dialed In felt great. I had a blast playing it. So much to discover on the playfield, especially around the SIM Card area. The theme is kick ass. I know it's not for everyone but once you're playing it, the theme really shines. I think if JJP licensed the Sim City franchise, everyone would be pissing themselves with excitement for the theme. It is essentially, a Sim City-like theme. The whole eyewitness news vibe is cool. The disaster modes are fun. Lots of little modes to play and discover like the BOB modes. Lots of depth but I didn't find it confusing.
The cell phone gives me some main objectives to go after and moves the narrative along. To those who are still calling it a cell phone game, you are being either uninformed or just trolling. This game clearly not about a cell phone. It's just a toy that is extremely well integrated into the overall disaster theme. The phone is cool as hell. Reminds me a little of Metal Gear Solid with the comm link thing that gives you objectives and info. In contrast to the SW playfield screen, as someone new to the game, it didn't really add to the game and is poorly integrated.
The DI callouts also guide you along. With Star Wars, the callouts don't really guide you at all because they are clips from the movie. The toys are pretty damn good as well. The Quantum Theater is awesome, it adds a lot to the game play (like hurry-ups) and is much bigger than the googles in GB. I thought the QED electrical guy look cheap online but in person these toys appear to be really well designed. He really adds another dimension to the game play... he is easy to hit but hard to avoid.
Downside to DI? Not much but the callouts are uninspired at times. The beeps and noises were weird... reminded me of the arcade area at my local movie theater.
Is DI worth $3,000 more that a SW Pro? If you can afford it - no question about it. DI is the clear winner in my book, not even close. AS Premium is pretty damn good and I found it much better than SW. To borrow a computer science term, DI is an order of magnitude better in almost every area - theme integration, playfield design, rules design, LCD integration, mechs/toys, quality, etc. My choice is down to DI, Houdini or TNA.

Good write-up. I can't speak for TNA but I have played Houdini enough to know, DI is a better all around pin. I do like Houdidi alot, but if u are looking at 7k Houdini vs 8k DISE it's a no brainer.

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

he phone is cool as hell.

Annoying as hell. That was my opinion BEFORE I played it, and it's now my opinion AFTER I've played it. Don't get me wrong here...the game is fun. Lots of fun, actually. The magnets are INSANE...I had the drone magnet toss the ball all the way up the left side ramp that the upper flipper is supposed to shoot, and man that is a TOUGH shot. The screen in the theatre looks great.

BUT...

Every time you qualify a mode that STUPID MOTHERF.. PHONE RINGS CONSTANTLY. IT'S ANNOYING. If there isn't already a software option, there bloody well should be one to change the ringtone. Fits with the 'theme', right? >=P

I honestly couldn't choose between these two at this point. Maybe SWLE/Prem will change my mind, but right now with the way I've experienced them both, I'd basically be forced (HA HA HA) to buy a SW Pro, because it's literally thousands of dollars cheaper and just as fun.

*edit*
TLDR:
Both are awesome. Dialed In is way more clunky than SW, but just as fun. Price is the deciding factor for me.

#287 6 years ago

Own diLE and sw pro. Both are good games, can't go wrong with either. Build quality is better on Jjp games overall and not a fan of the spike system, but both are really fun to play. This notion of a bare pf in SW is overshadowed by the strength of code and how much is going on at one time.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Every time you qualify a mode that STUPID MOTHERF.. PHONE RINGS CONSTANTLY. IT'S ANNOYING.

Newest software it rings 4 times than quits, but still vibrates. (You can feel the shaker)

#289 6 years ago

Since there will be 17 Star Wars machines at CAX, I'll get good time on it. Even so, it's going to be way too early to draw a conclusion between Star Wars and Dialed In. Star Wars is simply far from finished. 10 minutes in, you can hit the end of the road with what the code has to offer, but it's obvious more is to come. How they refine what they already have and how they add what's to come can dramatically shift the narrative on Star Wars for the better or worse. It's just too early to make a call.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Newest software it rings 4 times than quits, but still vibrates. (You can feel the shaker)

Haha...that's so obvious I never would have thought aboot it. Gonna be great when people keep checking their pockets for phantom vibrations.

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

you can hit the end of the road with what the code has to offer

10 minutes?

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

That's a massive improvement.

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Annoying as hell. That was my opinion BEFORE I played it, and it's now my opinion AFTER I've played it. Don't get me wrong here...the game is fun. Lots of fun, actually. The magnets are INSANE...I had the drone magnet toss the ball all the way up the left side ramp that the upper flipper is supposed to shoot, and man that is a TOUGH shot. The screen in the theatre looks great.
BUT...
Every time you qualify a mode that STUPID MOTHERF.. PHONE RINGS CONSTANTLY. IT'S ANNOYING. If there isn't already a software option, there bloody well should be one to change the ringtone. Fits with the 'theme', right? >=P
I honestly couldn't choose between these two at this point. Maybe SWLE/Prem will change my mind, but right now with the way I've experienced them both, I'd basically be forced (HA HA HA) to buy a SW Pro, because it's literally thousands of dollars cheaper and just as fun.
*edit*
TLDR:
Both are awesome. Dialed In is way more clunky than SW, but just as fun. Price is the deciding factor for me.

Yes, the magnets are great.

#294 6 years ago

I own both. The choice is obvious - Dialed in, hands down. Star Wars is a VERY cheap quality game, bare bones and stripped. Good rules though.

#295 6 years ago

If you never miss a shot, yeah. Realistically you can exhaust the entire code in 20 minutes though. It's documented on video. Obviously it won't stay like that, but that's how it is now. It's too early to make a call on Star Wars. It's not done.

#296 6 years ago

I own neither and don't plan on buying either. Haven't even played one. I just have to address what seems to be the perspective on price. Many say, "DI is the better game but costs so much more, etc." I don't ever consider price when buying a game. I consider resale value. I think it is safe to say a majority cycle games in and out of their collection as ANY of these games get boring over time. I would look at it from this perspective.

Price of game - resale price = true cost.

Hypothetical numbers below only to illustrate concept, please don't take literally as I don't know what resale market will be.

SW: $5400 - $4800 (sell two years later) = $800 $800/24 = $33 a month to own
DI - $8000 - 6800 (sell two years later) = $1200 $1200/24 = $50 a month to own

Is the DI worth $400 or $17 a month more to own than SW pro? Probably based on what other's have said regarding game play.

Again, resale numbers above might be off but you get the concept. Now, if you only have $5400 in your bank account you have one option. If you have more don't consider purchase price as your bank account isn't paying you jack in interest and owning a pinball is like money in the bank as they don't depreciate like cars and you get to enjoy them. Hell, most of the time you make money on them if it is a classic. If you ever need the money most games are pretty easy to sell.

#297 6 years ago

I just can't get over the quality issues that Stern has. DI all the way.

IMG_3777 (resized).jpgIMG_3777 (resized).jpg

#298 6 years ago

Dialed in, no doubt about it. But i would advise anyone looking for that one pin to have, to wait for jjp #4. Cause your teeth will fall out of epicness when you see that.

#299 6 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

Dialed in, no doubt about it. But i would advise anyone looking for that one pin to have, to wait for jjp #4. Cause your teeth will fall out of epicness when you see that.

I can't wait for JPP to come out with a theme I like. Would love to have one at home but 8k needs to be an all time amazing game for me to buy. That's crazy crazy $$

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Would love to have one at home but 8k needs to be an all time amazing game for me to buy. That's crazy crazy $$

It's pretty crazy, but it can happen. Say if you bought a Stern NIB and hated it so you sold it then Stern didn;t put out anything you wanted for a bit and then you got tax monies back....bam you have enough Surprised the shit out of me too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 558 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-or-dialed-in/page/6?hl=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.