• Star wars le 104 votes
    18%
  • Dialed in se 148 votes
    25%
  • Dialed in le 273 votes
    47%

(587 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20171106-115949 (resized).png
IMG_3256 (resized).jpg
magic-mike (resized).jpg
IMG_2636 (resized).jpg
Star-Wars-exhibition (resized).jpg
vs (resized).JPG
Stern-StarWars-Pro-Detail (resized).jpg
20170623_202729 (resized).jpg
DI-toy2 (resized).jpg
IMG_3777 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170717-081114 (resized).jpg
0-9xvLTTK5EFEBnGG5 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170716-214452 (resized).jpg
IMG_3902 (resized).JPG
IMG_3897 (resized).JPG
IMG_0422 (resized).PNG

There are 558 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.
#551 1 year ago

I don't want to keep harping on the subject though. So I've said my piece. I've tried REALLY hard to get down with Star Wars (and I'll probably go play it on my lunch break again), but it's just not clicking from an enjoyment standpoint. I'm stubborn in pinball though, and I'll keep playing it. It took me a really long time to warm up to Aerosmith, but I actually like that game now.

#552 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

I don't want to keep harping on the subject though. So I've said my piece. I've tried REALLY hard to get down with Star Wars (and I'll probably go play it on my lunch break again), but it's just not clicking from an enjoyment standpoint. I'm stubborn in pinball though, and I'll keep playing it. It took me a really long time to warm up to Aerosmith, but I actually like that game now.

Aerosmith is a great game...dont like the music, but its a really fun pin.

#553 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

So...you're admitting that you've barely played it. This is why nobody takes you seriously around here. Maybe also that you typed that all as one single sentence. That's impressive for all the wrong reasons.
If all you care about is theme, then by all means, have at it. I actually like playing pinball. If you can't admit that the fork ramp is stupid, then I question your judgment, because it's objectively stupid to have something in a game that acts as a ball hangup several times a ball. It's objectively stupid to have something that's not very reliable introduced as the "premium" addition to a pinball machine.
Also, if you're going to talk about pinball machines, PLEASE talk about the actual playing of the pinball machines. You don't do that, and it's like trying to discuss sports with a cat. I guess there's no point.

Thanks for the grammar lesson, that's important on a pinball site, I have explained before why I like the gameplay of SW and many other games so that's just dumb, as for being taken seriously around here, the day I am is the day I leave the site, the last thing I would want to do is fit in, some people enjoy my posts I'm sure of it but don't care either way and no offense to pinsiders but this isn't where I gage my worth I know you were trying to come across like a big shot with a harem of pinside followers and that ur points ring true above all but you look foolish sir, DI is a fun but easy game for me anyway and all I would need is a few hours to crush that thing, oh yeah. Put that in ur pipe and suckle.

#554 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

As a matter of fact I do own both....and I never stated that SW sucks....not sure where u got that?

Say whaa? Think u misread some thing's? I was on your side? Lol

#555 1 year ago
Quoted from jar155:

Star Wars overly complicated things. A lot.

For some people it sure did. Others, not so much.

#556 1 year ago

Still enjoy owning them both...fun to move from one back to the other with the diff'rent styles.

#557 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Still enjoy owning them both...fun to move from one back to the other with the diff'rent styles.

Law don't be coming into this thread and make sense, its just wrong, only critical judgment is welcome here, that's the whole point, damn you sir.

#558 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Say whaa? Think u misread some thing's? I was on your side? Lol

sorry....my bad I get a kick out of people who throw a few quarters into a machine and think their experts on game play...I have both games, and for the record DI is in an entirely different league...SW is fun, but gets old quick....DI not so much....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 34.50
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Metalhead Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 249.99
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 218.00
$ 44.00
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
There are 558 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 12.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside