Megan (resized).png
article-2257238-16C0F099000005DC-713_634x585 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1169 (resized).PNG
IMG_0930 (resized).png
IMG_0890 (resized).JPG
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9003 (resized).JPG
170503152251-02-darth-vader-name-memphis-hospital-worker-trnd-exlarge-169 (resized).jpg
troll (resized).png
IMG_5672 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Aerosmith LCD nailed it out of the park, while BM66 fell on its face (IMO).

Say what you will about B66 in general, but even at this early stage in the code B66's LCD integration absolutely kills AS (IMO).

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

To each his own, but I gotta disagree with you there buddy. Batman 66 is the same 4 second clips over and over and over again.
Aerosmith has a much better flow, animations, and variety to the display. But whatevs that's like, your opinion man!

Wow. We must be playing a different game.

Anyway, Lets hope Stern pull out all stops on Star Wars. The theme is made for killer LCD integration.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

If it has a moving 3 bank target I'm probably in. I have yet to play a game with a moving 3 bank wall with a deep ruleset (excluding AMH). Tron is so shallow, SM feels like chopping wood, and AFM is about as simple as it gets.

Not sure if deep rules can help my fatigue of moving 3 bank targets. 3 of the last 5 games I've bought and sold have all had a moving 3 bank. Please no!!! If it's a Getaway turbo charger and moving 3 bank I'm out.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Velcro is too expensive.

New lockdown attachment.

ikea (resized).jpegikea (resized).jpeg

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

yeah that loop of the joker really kills it..
so very lame

So that's all you've seen? Can I teach you how to play so maybe you can progress through some other modes?

#220 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

R2D2? The first thing I noticed were the familiar shapes on the right side of the picture.

IMG_7840 (resized).JPGIMG_7840 (resized).JPG

#225 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

If you look in the reflection of the Circus Voltaire backglass glare you can see a MM and FH behind the camera man.

Was going to say there's room for more. Could fit at least another 30 games in there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cooked71.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-on-the-4th?tu=cooked71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.