Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ChipScott
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171007_105800.jpg
    sw (resized).jpg
    D6768953-8C7D-453E-ABC0-5D35735AF0B0 (resized).jpeg
    91113A7D-F842-49AC-AC23-26EAC2B45B14 (resized).jpeg
    Purple Haze Pot (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from Moortus:

.91 Code is a major improvement.
    First hyper drive ball after updating to .91 skipped off the rail diverter, smacked the glass hard and landed straight into the plunge lane. I think timing still needs to be worked out. 4-5 other hyperdrive balls worked fine...
    Skipping Yoda's scolding cut scenes is much welcomed, but would like more variety for end of ball cutscenes.
    Video mode is very basic and crude. I realize this is a pinball machine, but I expected higher production values. A better game could be made in Unity in 4-5 days. No joke.
    Light Saber Duel is cool. I would like options to make completing the mode easier. You have to make 3-4 shots for each character to escape and a few shots here and there to add time to the clock to keep the mode running. It's a bit much.
    Shooting for the Death Star in mini wizard modes, there should be more emphasis like in a voice callout given to the player that the ramp is up and the death star is ready to be killed. Also, I hate those timers on the death star shot. The ball bounces all around while the damn timer counts down. It drives me crazy. Once the death star is already to kill just keep it that way until it's hit or the ball drains. I have played over 400 games and only made the death star explode once!
    Escape light will turn on but gate is closed. This bug is still happening. It's probably left over code from the pro. This seems to happen when the escape light is lit somewhere deeper in the game code.
    The default audio level is way too loud. Please consider setting default audio level to 15.
    Stern if you're watching please consider addressing the above feedback!

Agree 100 percent. Please do a mini update to fix escape, ball lock and Death Star timer.

Also please add a 3 second timer for the lockout as it can launch SDTM.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hank527.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-newly-released-code-v91?tu=hank527 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.