Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ChipScott
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171007_105800.jpg
    sw (resized).jpg
    D6768953-8C7D-453E-ABC0-5D35735AF0B0 (resized).jpeg
    91113A7D-F842-49AC-AC23-26EAC2B45B14 (resized).jpeg
    Purple Haze Pot (resized).jpg

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

Played about 20 more games on .92 and fortunately I havent seen the death star glitches that I initially encountered show up again. Man, this game is a blast and hard to walk away from!
    I have a premium, and I too note a fair amount of Hoth bounce backs, both on previous and new .92 code. Interestingly, it doesn't seem to matter whether its going up the right loop fast or slow...at least on mine it's not a SDTM reject

#102 6 years ago

Streaming new code tomorrow at 3 pm eastern.

Twitch.tv/chuckwurt

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

To oneangrymo
    I noticed formatting was different on different sticks. I initially got the ScanDisk brand, but noticed too it would only format to ExFAT. I had an older flah that was PNY brand, and while the Gigabyte size wasn't enough, it formatted to FAT32. so, I went and got a new PNY brand flash with more storage and was happy to see it formatted to FAT32. Even the geek at Best Buy admitted the packaging doesn't mention what it was or coyld format to. Here's a pic of the stick/brand that worked...

Thanks man just went to Best Buy and bought a 16 gb drive like the one u shows I hope it works !

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

Played about 20 more games on .92 and fortunately I havent seen the death star glitches that I initially encountered show up again. Man, this game is a blast and hard to walk away from!
    I have a premium, and I too note a fair amount of Hoth bounce backs, both on previous and new .92 code. Interestingly, it doesn't seem to matter whether its going up the right loop fast or slow...at least on mine it's not a SDTM reject

Hey man it worked! Thanks for the advice, finally updated to .92. Its freaking awesome. Like literally, when I first got my Star Wars LE, i had no idea what was going on, and it was kind of like meh, went to my other games. But after this update, its like a brand new amazing game! Fast! Action packed!

But what is this holo spinner thing that was broken that was mentioned in the update directions, is it some hologram graphic thing on the game?!

Mo!

#105 6 years ago

Gameplay Video Pro V0.92.0 (34 min long)

Bug Video to Pro V0.92.0

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey man it worked! Thanks for the advice, finally updated to .92. Its freaking awesome. Like literally, when I first got my Star Wars LE, i had no idea what was going on, and it was kind of like meh, went to my other games. But after this update, its like a brand new amazing game! Fast! Action packed!
    But what is this holo spinner thing that was broken that was mentioned in the update directions, is it some hologram graphic thing on the game?!
    Mo!

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Yeah, this game is seriously alot of fun. I have a hard time walking away from it. Just rescued the crew during Ligtsabe Duel. Even though I drained half way through, the next ball allowed me to continue the Duel. I was able to select "Max Time" which is exactly what i needed to do it!! Haha

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-newly-released-code-v91/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.