(Topic ID: 284942)

Star Wars New Code Suggestion Box (for next version after 1.10 code)

By SWfan

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pinchild
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ricochet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Yup I've thought about some additional video modes...

- Tatooine Search for R2 - Landspeeder perspective, time based, desert rocks, obstacles. Obstacles knock off your time/bonus... similar to Asteroid field. Maybe add a scanner so you can tell if your headed towards R2.
- Hoth Probe Droid Attack - Probe droid is able to move around and hide behind snow banks, your objective is to destroy, more than hit required, time based bonus. Droid self destructs if you don't complete the mission in time.
- Death Star - Trench run, avoid trench obstacles, knock out guns (like the star wars video game). I know its been done to death but it would work just fine IMHO.
- Endor Death Star Run - Maneuver through the super-structure, without wrong turns or collisions. Like the mine car run from IJ rewards based upon number of correct maneuvers.
- Endor Speeder Bike Chase - Although this is already a mission, I think this really should have been an interactive video mode. This is basically a re-skin of the Endor Death Star run... but would be a nice variation. Maybe add a enemy you can hit with the action button.

I know its not a video game, its a pinball machine, but I think of all the great video modes of WMS IJ and they are really fun breaks in the game.

... and can we change the video clip for when the ball is saved when playing Luke... that steaming carbon freeze chamber is lousy. Could have used anything else... Luke jumping from his crashed snowspeeder, luke waking up in bacta, Ben picking up Luke after the Tusken Raider attack, Luke pulling himself up from the gantry in Bespin... there are just so many more to choose from.

My gut tells me the likelihood of anything major happening to the software of this pin is next to nothing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 10.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ricochet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-new-code-suggestion-box-for-next-version-after-110-code?tu=Ricochet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.