DSC03818 (resized).JPG
DSC03815 (resized).JPG
DSC03817 (resized).JPG
DSC03810 (resized).JPG
DSC03813 (resized).JPG
IMG_3359 (resized).JPG
IMG_3406 (resized).JPG
IMG_0689 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I am getting lost in the announcement thread and club thread. There is so much Star Wars and I know some have posted some great ideas for model ships and toppers which could likely be great mods for the game. Thought to start this thread exclusively for mods and topper ideas. Whether built for sale or ideas from Walmart or EBay can we please post them here in one place? Thanks

Nothing fancy but I did find this hot wheels set on eBay. Likely too small though?

IMG_3352 (resized).PNGIMG_3352 (resized).PNG

#9 6 years ago

I love these Master Replica lightsabers for a simple and cool looking topper. The master replicas and Black series are high quality with metal hilts. Much more money but they come with stands (obi wan photo below)... the extreme FX are plastic hilts but still LED. (No stand though) Much cheaper and will only stick over the edge of pinball head by 4 inches or so... the metal ones will stick over by 10 inches. I got me an Obi Wan (extreme FX) on eBay for $60. Score!!

IMG_3359 (resized).JPGIMG_3359 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#20 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

It just looks plain awful whether it is "correct" or "incorrect". Anything on a pin that resembles a McDonalds toy is out.... oh never mind that I own Shrek!

So there is no information on the Stern R2D2 projector topper? Why do they keep things such a secret? Couldn't they let us know. If it's a cool concept it could stop us from buying a bunch or other topper stuff...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-mod-and-topper-ideas-post-here?tu=pinchamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.