rick-springfield-linda-blair-27222 (resized).jpg
Freddy (resized).jpg
da bomb.gif
the-barefoot-executive-DI-01-1 (resized).jpg
AP-Kurt-Russell-Marvel-hb-170529 (resized).jpg
2017-08-07-19-25-17- (resized).jpg
fast-and-furious-8-kurt-russell-scott-eastwood-and-dwayne-johnson (resized).jpg
1134609_121211104417_justin-bieber-believe-album-cover-500x500 (resized).jpg
salma-hayek-big-screen-achievement-awards-at-cinemacon-las-vegas-3-30-2017-1_thumbnail (resized).jpg
Salma-Hayek (resized).jpg
IMG_6341 (resized).JPG
IMG_6340 (resized).JPG
tenor (resized).png
thisisspinaltap_rocknrollcreation_FC_470x264_062020170229 (resized).jpg
There are 582 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.
#251 6 years ago

1.5 hours from now

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Is it in 30mins from now?

it is 90 minutes from now

#253 6 years ago

Damn thats 01 in the night. Will be Zzzzzz then. Do deadflip have an archive? Or is it live video and gone?

#254 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Damn thats 01 in the night. Will be Zzzzzz then. Do deadflip have an archive? Or is it live video and gone?

It will be archived on twitch for ? two weeks? Then he usually also uploads to youtube.

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Don't worry, you'll be awaken by the sounds of hundreds of pinsiders crying out in terror

#256 6 years ago

Topper Revealed

IMG_3973 (resized).JPGIMG_3973 (resized).JPG

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Don't worry, you'll be awaken by the sounds of hundreds of pinsiders crying out in terror

Agreed .... i dont think its gonna play much different than the pro. Unless u like pinballs circling around the playfield as you play and the flow of the horseshoe stopped .

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or maby people likes it

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

It is already on.

#260 6 years ago

yeah they went early

#261 6 years ago

That hyperspace ramp is pretty badass. Sticking with my Prem order.

#262 6 years ago

Still haven't seen it

Finally...

kaneda23: i'm confused
therealkaneda: This is no Magic Girl
6-Month Subscriber cheer 5000 NeilMcRae: lol
kaneda23: Magic Girl sucks dick
6-Month Subscriber cheer 1000 Pinball_LIVE: @kaneda23 @therealkaneda errrr.. well this is confusing!
kaneda23: I am Chris
therealkaneda: Yeah i might sell mine

#263 6 years ago

Dude just had like 3-4 balls on the hyperspace loop. Looked awesome.

#265 6 years ago

Why are the video clips so often boxed in and only use like 30-40% of the screen?

#266 6 years ago

LE looks awesome

#267 6 years ago

Looks like a lot of fun.

#268 6 years ago

game looks good, but one of the key selling points of the LE (exploding death star) seems next to impossible to use. The pros streaming can't do it, so I have zero chance lol... I also wish the stream had an exterior shot of the game and a clear shot of the play field plastics set. Can't tell the difference vs the pro play field.

#269 6 years ago

Fast game.

Looks like lots of fun.

#270 6 years ago

Premium/LE hyperloop is incredibly bad ass looking. But hats off to Stern for keeping the core gameplay and lighting effects equal between all versions... much like my Metallica, it makes me feel great about my decision to go with the pro!

#271 6 years ago

Never saw the ball gate return to shooter lane before.

#272 6 years ago

Can you not do dual missions anymore?

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Premium/LE hyperloop is incredibly bad ass looking. But hats off to Stern for keeping the core gameplay and lighting effects equal between all versions... much like my Metallica, it makes me feel great about my decision to go with the pro!

I agree the pro is the way to go if you want sw. The huge price increase for the premiums and especially the le really dont seem justified from what i can see.

#274 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Can you not do dual missions anymore?

You can they've added added the ability to turn it off in this code

#275 6 years ago

Painful to watch

#276 6 years ago

The auto-plunge sucks in this game. So many drain without ever getting a chance to put a flipper on it.

#277 6 years ago

Y does the hyperspace loop fail a good bit and the balls just fall of of it and drain between the flippers? Im assuming its not supposed to do this?

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Painful to watch

I can't believe that game sells for $8500 shipped. I like it, I'll own it in some form eventually (used), but I can't see how someone of sound mind would spend $8500 on *that* . I was very close to not being of sound mind admittedly ... But I cannot justify rewarding Stern for this obvious cash grab.

#279 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Y does the hyperspace loop fail a good bit and the balls just fall of of it and drain between the flippers? Im assuming its not supposed to do this?

Good old fashioned gravity!

#280 6 years ago

I'm actually VERY glad I stayed in on my LE order. I think it looks awesome.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well I'm sure balls will get hung up and the middle is a planned exit area...like the middle fo the ramp in Wh20.

Did they ever crack the egg i had to leave work?

#283 6 years ago

The just did and it was not good.

#284 6 years ago

The death star was not very exciting ? Am i missing something?

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

The just did and it was not good.

Yeah, only half the egg cracked and the light didn't go off.

#286 6 years ago

broken light on the Death Star

#287 6 years ago

I did not see the Death Star crack open in that Elwin segment. Is it not working?

Also, when that feature actually works is it only going to be for really good players to see/achieve? That would be a waste of a toy if that is the case.

EDIT: I just watched the short clip a couple posts above and see that the egg...I mean Death Star cracked open. It seems like that should stay cracked open until the fanfare is over for that accomplishment.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Good old fashioned gravity!

Right but i dont believe its supposed to do it?

#289 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I did not see the Death Star crack open in that Elwin segment. Is it not working?
Also, when that feature actually works is it only going to be for really good players to see/achieve? That would be a waste of a toy if that is the case.

About 20 seconds in.

It was too hard to get to and disappointing due to some broken (or not programmed) lights. I guess both those things can be fixed with a code update.

#290 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I'm sure balls will get hung up and the middle is a planned exit area...like the middle fo the ramp in Wh20.
Did they ever crack the egg i had to leave work?

I guees when the ball collide it will happen.

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Correct

#292 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I got the feeling that was now the balls exited the loop. The accelerator magnets stop on the final loop which means it doesn't have enough power to keep going, so it rocks back and forth until it falls off.

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

About 20 seconds in.
It was too hard to get to and disappointing due to some broken (or not programmed) lights. I guess both those things can be fixed with a code update.

Yeah. I was watching the live feed and it was not very noticeable. They need to keep the egg cracked open throughout the fanfare.

#294 6 years ago

Good lord, I've seen better openings on pantyhose eggs.

#295 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I got the feeling that was now the balls exited the loop. The accelerator magnets stop on the final loop which means it doesn't have enough power to keep going, so it rocks back and forth until it falls off.

I think there's a ramp on the upper right part of the loop that sends the ball down to the right wireform. I thought I saw that a few times.

Not sure what the slowdown/drop to the flippers thing was about, though.

#296 6 years ago

I think I might have just saved myself $8500

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think there's a ramp on the upper right part of the loop that sends the ball down to the right wireform.

Yeah that's how they usually existed.

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

O i thought they exit on the right wireform and feed the flipper?

#299 6 years ago

I'm sorry but that was not impressive at all. The hyperloop seemed to malfunction several times, I hope the Death Star was a major malfunction because it was just sad. I so wanted to be in on Star Wars and was unimpressed by the Pro and the Premium just seems to be a lot more cash for very little. This pin would be decent themed Fast and the Furious or High Speed 3 but as Star Wars it is just not good.

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I think there's a ramp on the upper right part of the loop that sends the ball down to the right wireform. I thought I saw that a few times.
Not sure what the slowdown/drop to the flippers thing was about, though.

Quoted from bigd1979:

O i thought they exit on the right wireform and feed the flipper?

You're probably right - didn't see that, but was hard to keep track of the ball on the stream.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 582 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-live-on-dead-flip-tonight/page/6?hl=mizary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.