IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#969 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Omg im loving my sw le
What a great fun game, thank god i got an le, thats how i feel, beeing a huge sw fanboy, huge!
Question, upperleft horsshue shot: when ramp is up for deathstar, when i shoot the righrside, it loops and hits the ramp from the backside, clonks and ramp lowers down and lets the ball pass, shouldent ramp close down fast and give me a clean loop? I can se the ramp is powerd by a motor not afast coil like on hs2.
If its ment to bee this way, its a bommer in design/flow i think. How does your le play?

Ditto. Good question .

#989 6 years ago
Quoted from Krid_the_Insane:

A question, when i shoot the left loop you get the ball back at the right flipper. But when i shoot the right loop it always goes to top lanes, is this normal because there is a gate that could open so the ball goes to your left flipper?

Most of my playtime is on the SW PRO on location . And I have played The LE . The LE should behave the same as the PRO .
There is are (two control gates) at top of playfield one is left of the top lanes one is right of the top lanes under right ramp. They serve as many have done on many pinball games. Stopping the pinball from going Left to Right. Or stopping pinball Right to Left to feed the top rollover lanes and Pops. The Control gate's (other) function is to in some situations (Open) the gate to allow the pinball to travel through the two gate's buy lifting the gate flap (up) for shots to bypass the lanes and Pops and travel all the way around the back of the playfield in a large loop either going from the Left orbit to the right orbit. Or the Right Orbit to the left orbit pass the spinner. I will say that Yes your LE should do this . The issue I had with the STERN STAR WARS when I shot the (Right) Orbit and the control gate was activated allowing the pinball to travel around the back of playfield looping Right to left and descending screaming down the (left) orbit pass the spinner . 90-95% of the time the shot went SDTM. I did notice on a slower shot by chance. I saw the pinball make (contact) from the metal loop that ends under the spinner. (Contact) on a rubber. STERN put a leaf switch right below the spinner. There are two small posts that have a rubber around the leaf switch. This rubber is not (flush) with the metal loop of orbit . The rubber protrudes a few (millimeters past the Metal Orbit loop frame). I think this is causing the pinball to bounce oddly enough to cause these SDTM issues. I took a photo It is hard to see but the rubber is protruding (Left Orbit exit) just out enough to cause an issue I believe . So yes you should be able to shoot the Right "Orbit" and at certain times in gameplay pinball should travel all the way around back of machine and come descend down the "Left" Orit pass the spinner. And hopefully on your machine the (rubber) in photo just below the Metal Left Orbit Wall/Frame is flush so not to cause the pinball to bounce oddly enough to cause these SDTM issues. Go into Coil Test and check 'Left' control gate "up" . The switch. Test the roll over switch under the Right ramp to make sure it is activating . I do not own the SW game yet. But I am sure there must be a switch under the Right ramp . Hope this helps and other feedback fro LE owners on this topic welcome as we both have issues that are related . Peace

STERN STARWARS PRO Rifgt Orbit (resized).jpgSTERN STARWARS PRO Rifgt Orbit (resized).jpg
STERN STARWARS PRO Left  Orbit Exit rubber (resized).jpgSTERN STARWARS PRO Left Orbit Exit rubber (resized).jpg

#992 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think this was already well discussed in your other thread and everyone said it's not a problem. I have never, ever had SDTM from an orbit shot on my LE. It is a non issue and I would not be concerned over it.
Rob

Rob , That is great . Rob when you refer to my post on this issue you state (every one) said they did not have this issue. Only (6) owners replayed. Pat Powers manager of STERN Tech support when I call him and sent him my photo. Told me that well over a thousand SW PRO have been produced. So (6) people is not a good [frame of reference] for what you call "every one" This issue is on more than the machine I am playing. But it happens a lot on the SW I play and I figured out why with seeing the ball bounce off the post rubber under the left orbit exit. Represented in the above photo.I had the location owner take the playfield glass off. And I examined the area . That darn rubber is sticking out to far. I had an other pinsider send me a photo of his SW in the same area and his game the rubber is set back and is different than the machine I played . Rob I am not making this issue up it is really frustrating me. Can you take a photo of your LE in that area looking straight down to see if your rubber just below the left Orbit exit is flush unlike the photo I posted that would be very helpful Thanks a million Rob. Secondly I was also trying to help a help PineSider with his Question about not being able to Shoot the (Right Orbit) thru Both Control gates something is not right with his SWLE as he should be able to make a full ( Right Orbit ) To (Left Orbit) exit shoot .

Quoted from Krid_the_Insane:

A question, when i shoot the left loop you get the ball back at the right flipper. But when i shoot the right loop it always goes to top lanes, is this normal because there is a gate that could open so the ball goes to your left flipper?

#1003 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

Hey guys,
Pretty close to getting a premium. Just want to know which shaker motor you are using and how you like it.
Not thinking about the price ... which one gives the best effect? Or are they all the same?
Thanks for your advice in advance.

I upgraded all my STERN shaker Motors the these from Coin Taker . It has 30% more shaking power. If you want what I fell is the best (effect) this is it . It is now adjustable if it is to much. RED TREMOR Shaker by CoinTaker

ALL STERN MACHINES WWE (JANUARY 2015 RELEASE) and AFTER ARE ON THE NEW SPIKE SYSTEM

WWE, WNBJM, KISS, and GOT and after......

This new shaker adds about 30% more shake for even more fun!
https://cointaker.com/products/shaker-motor-stern

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robknapp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=robknapp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.