IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I guess with the LE you really have to be in until you cancel since we put deposits down.
So out would work a deal for the deposit back or buy another game. If you paid low Stern floor price I am sure your dealer would gladly send your deposit back to you and then try to sell yours for more. As of now at least.

I sold my GB pro already and have SWLE on order. Looking at other games available now and I still think SW is a very good choice. While I think DI is neat, it's just not a theme that resonates with me at all. MMR and AFMR are good games and I'll play them on location, but I just don't have desire to own those either. AS looks like a great game too, but I held off that and decided to wait for SW.

Rob

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Let me know if you cancel your LE order in the US! Thanks!

Did you try Fun! ? Maybe they are sold out now too..

Rob

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The days of LEs like STLE are certainly a thing of the past now

In all fairness, STLE is more the exception than the rule with LE 'bling'. The majority of LE differences are backglass, cab art and armour (+ powdercoating). SWLE is no different except instead of a backglass, you get 3 translites. Even at a retail price, the extras are probably not worth the difference in price between SWLE and SWPRE. I think Stern is fully aware of customer displeasure with the LE feature matrix as evident by Steve's speech at a show a few weeks ago. There's talk of a backglass hyperspace effect, but nobody knows if it will be free or additional cost. Or maybe it won't happen after all. If it does happen and it's a freebie, that would be damn cool of Stern to do that. If it doesn't happen, I won't be disappointed... much... lol

Rob

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't know why you include powder coated armor as a benefit or an upgrade. Name one DMD stern that doesn't have powdercoated armor?

Fancier powder coated armor. A gloss finish with different color and sometimes a design on the side rails. Instead of the standard hammer tone(?) simple black.

Rob

1 week later
#82 6 years ago

Yeah I get the whole BOM stuff. I am sure Stern spent like little or nothing for the SW license

I am sure you are completely wrong.

Rob

#86 6 years ago

Completely joking.

Completely understood..

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

If Star Wars LE remains as it is... "I've got a bad feeling about this"...
The next LE could very well be more FEATURE packed than ever before.

LE is usually about bling. Most of the time I don't care about bling, but rather features that interact with the ball. This one time, because it's Star Wars I have interest in the LE.

Rob

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I can understand depreciation of a car, boat, etc. and I don't expect hobbies to make me money. However, I don't like loss of value that is a result of overpaying for what I got.

But, you are already overpaying for a lot of things you buy anyhow....

Rob

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Speak for yourself. I'm well aware of the margins I pay on things. I run a business. I'm not against a company being profitable. That said, I'm not looking to be their most profitable customer unless there is a corresponding benefit that I value. I'm a value shopper; I'll pay the higher price when I get something of value in exchange and I'm a believer in getting your best bang for the buck.

So, you're saying you aren't buying a SWLE?

Rob

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The extra translites are perhaps one of the dumbest ideas and waste of BOM money ever put forth by Stern.
I don't get it.
Aren't they always saying the "game is under the glass"? Why do we need 3 translites then?

One to replace the less than stellar LE translite and another for a spare.

Rob

#202 6 years ago

I'm dropping out on my LE. For me it's a matter of $$$, not really that I don't like the game.

Rob

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow. You were, like, its biggest supporter.

Well, like I said for me it's the $$. I've been stressing way too much about paying for the damn thing and I don't want that in my head any more. It's making pinball no longer fun for me. I sold one game (GB Pro) to fund SW and have decided that I don't want to sell another. I will still buy a pro model though because I like the theme and I think it's going to be a great game when Dwight (and team) is done with it.

Rob

1 week later
#259 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Definitely keeping count. It is something to see so many drop out on the SWLE. I do believe this LE is going to cause the bubble to finally burst... higher pricing, less value, worse QC and now the ghosting as a normal "expectation". Also remember we have yet to see LE gameplay. Sounds like some will have their machine before even seeing what they are getting.
Such a great shame. I get those who are staying in (it is Star Wars after all) but no one can argue there is any serious value proposition in what we know and have seen on the LE this time around.

People need to realize a few things. First, the cabinets and playfields are not manufactured by Stern. There's already been photos posted in other threads about cabinets splitting on CGC games (AFMR). Blaming Stern for this issue is ridiculous because they are not at fault. Second, everyone is jumping to conclusions that if a playfield (or cabinet) is defective, it won't be replaced. Of course a small blemish or chip in a shooter lane is not a defective playfield. JJP and CGC playfields chip too so this isn't something endemic to Stern, yet people criticize them like it is.

What is your definition of value in a game? How fun it is or how many toys are on the playfield? What if it had a lot of toys, but wasn't fun to play? SWPro is the first stern game to have interactive red/blue/white GI which was previously an LE/Premium feature. Isn't that value? But, you don't really see it as a physical toy on the playfield so it gets overlooked. The Premium/LE have metal ramps, the hyperloop, the exploding death star. If you don't want that, then get a pro. If you want the full meal deal, then get an LE or premium. It's that simple really. Or buy something else that you like.

Personally I don't care who is in or out of an LE because it doesn't affect my decision to purchase. If I have defect issues I will take it up with my distributor. If I don't like the game after 6 months then maybe I'll sell it and buy something else. Honestly sometimes it's like there too much mass hysteria going on here lately.

Rob

#265 6 years ago

meh.... just gonna patiently wait and then enjoy my game..

Rob

#267 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah a cabinet split. Much different from ghosting inserts I would say. Stern has it in their manual that ghosting is "normal" but for you it will not effect you unless or until it happens. Then perhaps you will see why these threads go consistently over the same thing.. because it keeps happening to different people.

I had a warped MeT premium playfield which I didn't realize was warped until 10 months after purchase. It took a while, but Stern made good and replaced it. I have a tiny sliver of ghosting on a single insert on my GoT pro. I think that's perfectly fine and normal - which is what the manual is trying to say. But, we also have people who have absolutely no pony in this race complaining about ghosting on something that doesn't even affect them. Or people making assumptions that make something written in the manual to be far worse than it probably is. So far it seems like customers with moderate to major issues have been taken care of. Maybe not always in a timely manner, but they have a resolution.

Rob

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You mean it was the lowest.

We have already started the search Boob....

97f052427f12074151ad999b9fd1c17d (resized).jpg97f052427f12074151ad999b9fd1c17d (resized).jpg

#301 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I like cat...

Cat is cool!

tumblr_mkzj3z07ap1rxgv80o1_400 (resized).jpgtumblr_mkzj3z07ap1rxgv80o1_400 (resized).jpg

#319 6 years ago

Anyone in Canada get word on theirs yet?

Rob

#409 6 years ago

The one thing on the LE I would change is the white t-molding. I think black would look much better and match the stock black armor. I wonder how difficult it would be to change?

Rob

#470 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Question for current owners: The forks that lift to the ramp under the deathstar...
I made the shot at LEAST 3 times, and solidly, I would say -but they were all rejected.
Are you having the same issue? Seems like I need to tweak it somehow.
Edit: we've hit it a couple times, but still appears to be less than perfect.
Anyone else experiencing this?

I don't have mine yet, but I did see this happen during the dead flip stream.

Rob

#525 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Anybody change the white T molding on the LE yet?
I don't really like the way it looks, thinking of trying black.

Look at the nice action button plate on ST and nothing on SW. I am surprised nobody has designed one - yet!

White is ok, but annoys me too because it doesn't match the black armor.

Rob

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Looks like your game didn't come with the corner braces pictured in one of the other threads. I'm thinking the guy that posted those photos installed them himself - or his distro did.

It's not easy to make out in the picture, but I think I see the corner brace on the game.

Rob

#574 6 years ago

Mine will be here Thursday I am told, but not taking delivery until Friday afternoon.

Rob

#598 6 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I wonder on average how many Pinball machines are destroyed by Delivery services?
This would be a great statistic Pinside should farm and sell to Pinball companies.

Were more Bothans lost or pinball machines damaged?

Rob

#607 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Having followed a number of Stern LE launches this one really seems different. Not sure I have heard so many people be in and now be out. I just wonder who is still in compared to who was in and since dropped out compared to who wants in... Is there anyone who wants in and has not been able to find one? It would seem many more have dropped out on their LEs then I remember ever before.

So, what did you ultimately decide?

Rob

#618 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

I am curious how the loop obstructs view? If at all? And how cool the shot up into the deathstar looks/feels from the players perspective?

It seems to me that the mini LCD does more to obstruct view than the hyperloop. And it can't be any worse than the cannon on ACDC.

Rob

#619 6 years ago

For those of you with an LE, have you put one of the others on already or are you sticking with the original?

I think I will put the premium translite on mine. The pro one is nice too, but I like the Vader fist pump...

Rob

#676 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

sound is awesome out of box like someone said
but
its absolutely insane with pinovators pinsub and sound syytem hooked up. crazy awesome. epic!
john williams would love it!
just got mine today. i love more than any pin ever.
the one thing i dont like so far is the match video sequence.
that was a sad moment when alderaan blew up. not a positive end.

Oh great, you just ruined the match sequence for me!... I'm going to have to turn it off now.....

Also, my game is going to be here in an hour.

Rob

#685 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

38 minutes to go and counting!!!!
Hope you've got the box cutters ready.

On my third game, I got 4 balls in the hyperloop which was very cool!

Lots of nice little touches like the leg bolt washers and extra cabinet bracing. Pictures don't do it justice, this game is a real looker in person!

Rob

20170825_225615[1076] (resized).jpg20170825_225615[1076] (resized).jpg

#689 6 years ago

4 balls on your 3rd game?! You eat pressure for breakfast!
Yes I think Prem translite is the way to go. I am having folks over tonight to play mine and for fun I will hold up each translite against the back box to see what we all think of each one.

I was lucky to get 4 in there. They go so fast you lose track easily!

I think maybe some mirror blades would look great in this game with all the chrome and lighting.

Hmm, I wonder if stern is going to do some art blades for the game?

Rob

#697 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Potatoloco, I purchase mirror blades from my local distributor Playdium in Toronto who buys them from Cointaker.
I have these on my MET, GoT and TWD; and IMO are a really good enhancement.

How much were they? I'm thinking shipping is not going to be cheap.

Rob

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Rob, the last time purchased mirror blades from Playdium they were around $100 Cdn. (+ taxes).
I haven't yet taken delivery of the set which I just ordered so not sure if the price has changed.
I have never had these shipped as I think it would be costly, even locally, due to their large size.
Since you're likely not to pick these up from Playdium, you may wish to get a quote straight from Cointaker. Melissa is always very helpful.

If I could get a tracing, maybe I can just get them made locally too.

Rob

#724 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is the LE translate as bad in person as everyone is making out? I actually like it - less like the "best of" mash up compared to the other 2 translites. Suits the white t-molding better.

I wanted some 'bad buys' on the translite to offset the 'good guys' on the cabinet. So I have the premium translite on my LE. Not having Darth Vader and stormtroopers in there somewhere just isn't right... At least Vader is on the playfield...

Rob

#734 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I am passing on SWLE,I just don't see the value in the ramp and kinder egg extra's.
Over 4000.00 difference from pro to LE here in Canada.
I played a lot of the pro and not impressed with that one.
See what happens with the Premium.

The hyperloop is a lot of fun! Contrary to what some others may have stated, you can backhand it reliably, but it's probably a bit tougher shot than the pro.

Rob

#739 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I honestly find this mechanism to be one of the best toys on any pinball machine I've played.

And for anyone asking, you don't even really notice it while playing. Well you do see it there, but it's not obstructing in any way.

Rob

#747 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wondering what pitch you guys are putting your games at. I'm having problems with the right scoop shooting the ball SDTM about one out of every 5 times (the other times, it's barely making it to the tip of the left flipper).
Also, when you hit the inner loop from left to right, is the ball supposed to drain SDTM, or is that also a leveling problem?

6.8 / 6.9 and never a SDTM from the scoop. I let the ball bounce off the left flipper at rest.

Rob

#765 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

I'd go toe to toe with anyone who honestly believes a back hand shot to the death star with the forks up is "reliable." If anything it's a miracle

Ok, I'm in It's not a miracle as I do it many times backhand from the left flipper.

Rob

#767 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Bug - escape was lit and the diverter was not over. ball drained down the right outlane and no ball save.

This is a mechanical issue which I also had happen on my LE. No compensation now, but probably in a future update.

Rob

#791 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Finally jeez ! Thanks man !

The notes about this are actually on a piece of paper you probably threw out without reading I know that instruction paper was taped on the outside of my game.

Rob

#863 6 years ago

After about 100 plays, I can say without a doubt this playfield is WAY better than the playfield was on my GB pro. My GB pro playfield had crazing on all the big inserts and dimpled like a mofo. In contrast, my SWLE playfield has no crazing anywhere and dimples that do form from hard ball impacts barely make a dimple. Plus, for some reason the bottom of my playfield is clearcoated too....

20170902_153402 (resized).jpg20170902_153402 (resized).jpg

20170902_022029 (resized).jpg20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

#866 6 years ago

I absolutely love the movie clips that play during attract mode.

Rob

#869 6 years ago
Quoted from nonik:

Hi my friends! regards from Spain!
Im in a SW LE, i have a question for the new customers.... you suggest a playfield protector? i dont bought for my GB LE and I repent, but, in this pinball, the opinions not really bad...
I can buy on this web:
https://www.playfield-protectors.com/Home/Details/iEJ_ih9I8U-rUQQDPkdMKg?categoryid=22&category=Playfield%20Protectors&name=Star%20Wars%20(Limited%20Edition)%20%7C%202017
but, i will receive my SW about the final of september, and, i dont know what to do....
thanks in advance.

How about no playfield protector?

Rob

#879 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Man, I love this game! But boy is it hard, I have not destroyed the Death Star yet and only got a few few of the multiballs going.

It is a hard game, but there's things you can do you make it a bit easier

- close outlanes further
- increase ball save times

I have increased ball save times. 10 seconds for main and 15 seconds for multiballs. I did not change the outlanes, but they certainly are hungry!

I think the game rules themselves are fine, I don't want them to be any easier. This was done on GB and I really disliked that, especially since I couldn't change specific settings (ghost collection) I thought were too easy now.

Rob

#880 6 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

So those that have their LE already, what translite did you pick?
I will most prob swap to the premium one immediately.

I went with the premium translite.

Rob

#881 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

Anybody know how much replacement translites cost through a distributor?

LE translite? Did something happen to yours? You can probably buy Pro and Premium, but not LE unless you show your original got destroyed somehow.

Rob

#882 6 years ago

I think it's possible that the Death Star multiball scoring is too high compared to everything else. I just scored 1.2 billion on just death star multiball and I didn't even blow it up. Compare that to measly points you get for a Tie Fighter multiball super jackpot (4+ million?). And that super jackpot was way harder for me to get than the 1.2 billion on DS4.

Rob

#886 6 years ago
Quoted from Moortus:

But, I do have to say that the hyperloop is not perfect. I had a ball pop out of the rail as it was exiting the back of the machine and slam into the glass. It flew a good distance in the cabinet before bouncing on the playfield. (OUCH!)

I've had this happen too. I'm not sure if the gate is opening late or what happens.

Rob

#887 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Got two balls on the hyperloop while a multiball was going, and took a second run at blowing up the Death Star.
Anybody that still says the pro is better or the loop isn't worth the extra money hasn't really played a premium/LE enough. Man, that was fun...

The loop is certainly fun. I hope there's more light show for it in the future.

Rob

#890 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I destroyed 187 TIE fighters tonight.
I played all 4 mini-wizard modes. I'm guessing whatever follows that hasn't been coded yet.

Jedi Multiball is supposed to be in the game now. As long as you have the other requirements done.

Rob

#892 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What about lightsaber dual?

Not in the game yet, but the requirement is spotted for you.

Rob

#900 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I haven't done that on any of my games. I just can't. It makes me feel like such a wuss. I also set my difficulty level to medium in the software. It pushes me to play better. Yes, it's frustrating, but that's my own damn fault. To each his own...but thanks for the suggestion!

I have left everything stock except I bumped the multiball savers to 15 seconds and the ball save to 10 seconds. I'll say it right now, SW has some cheap drains which can be frustrating:

- Ball launch into 3 bank to the left outlane
- Mini loop that sends the ball screaming SDTM
- Mini loop that sends the ball back so fast, it bounces over the flipper, into the glass and then the outhole (had this happen several times last night)
- Tie fighter target that sends the ball back so fast it bounces over the flipper too.
- Left outlane material is metal and has zero bounce (clunk!)
- Right kickout SDTM (for some, but I've never had this problem as long as I keep left flipper down.)

SW orbit shots seem a lot tighter than other games by SR. Generally with ST and GoT they are easy, but not so on SW. The left orbit can be backhanded, but there just seems to be no room for error on making even that shot. SW is certainly not an easy game that is for sure.

But, I'm not complaining and I still like the game. Cheap drains happen and sometimes it's just a matter of adjustments to make those less frequent. I do get tired of yoda though because he still gives you shit even when you have a good ball.

Rob

#901 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

A couple of times, once with Leia and once with Luke, the tie fighter hurry-up was lit and counting down, but wouldn't register the hit. Once it was done the tie fighter registered all hits...I assume this a code issue.

I have certainly had this happen too, several times in fact. Tie Fighter hurry up is counting down, I nail the target hard and it doesn't count.

Rob

#903 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm so glad you wrote this. I thought it was only my machine. Now I know what the GB people were bitching about with the cheap drains. Okay...it makes me feel a little better making the game a little easier. Thanks for this!

I have my game at about 6.8/6.9, but I'm thinking of changing it to 6.7. I'm also going to change the flipper rubber to red and see if that helps with the bounce overs.

Rob

#905 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm so glad you wrote this. I thought it was only my machine. Now I know what the GB people were bitching about with the cheap drains. Okay...it makes me feel a little better making the game a little easier. Thanks for this!

I think the worst one on my game is the ball launch to 3 bank to the left outlane. I've launched balls into that and then had the ball save do the same exact thing!

Rob

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Yes! I must admit the cheap drains are killing my joy with this machine. Dwights code is fun, but ball drains before I even get to put a flipper on the ball suck. I usually try to be positive in this space as I hate trolls but honestly SW is on the chopping block due to the drain-monster nature of it...

I think you just need to give it more time. Try different strategies and identify your bad habits in the game. SW is not a game you will master right away, but eventually you will get better. Loosen up the tilt if needed, nudge it more... And maybe close the outlanes more, or at least the left one.

I don't plan to give up no matter how many times Alderran gets blown up!

Rob

#920 6 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

ok seems to be playing better today - that said when the F target in the drop bank is down, an auto ball launch off hits off the 3 stand ups and then is an AUTOMATIC left outlane drain. For sure going to close that outlane down some. Hanging in there....

I got 1.9 billion today and completed 3 of the 4 mission tiers. Although, I never beat any of the mission 4 levels. It's not the difficulty of the missions, but rather keeping balls in play long enough So, I increased ball save times on the 'mini wizard' modes to 20 seconds. At least it's a bit of extra breathing room to get the add-a-ball lit and the balls under control.

The game can be overwhelming when you first play it, but the more you play it the better you understand what's going on and how to plan your strategies.

Rob

#930 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Anyone else have the escape light lit in the right outlane, but the gate is closed? Seems to happen quite often.

Quoted from drewski28:

Yeah we normally have that happen about once a game. Quite frustrating when you think the ball is going to be saved and then it drains. Sure hope they update that code soon. Lots of little fixes to be made.

The gate not opening is a hardware issue where the roll pin is binding. I fixed mine by slightly bending (down) the metal arm that the roll pin connects to. And I mean, SLIGHTLY, like 1 degree just to change the pivot point because that is where it was jamming.

Rob

t222222222 (resized).jpgt222222222 (resized).jpg

#937 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

similarities - maybe, but .... in 2010 IM was $4.2k delivered (street). In 2017 that equals $4.7k, but SW pro is $5.5k delivered, almost 20% higher. That last bit is proving a difficult swallow for those here as little as three years ago. If SW pro was $4.7k to your door, cheerleaders would be beating down the factory door and scooping games off the assembly line with solder still smoldering. Yep , if SW was being sold for less OR if Stern added back the missing magnet in front of the force targets, maybe the cries would have sounded more like muddled whispers. But Stern chose to strip features out AND raise prices, while lowering quality. I choose not to support this strategy.

Cabinet and playfield quality are both improved compared to last year.

Rob

1 week later
#948 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nothing much going on back there anyway. You're not missing much.

The pop bumpers are kind of boring in SW (needs light effects). But, never underestimate the importance of a good bonus multiplier in this game. My bonus champion score is over 600,000. I just never know when I have that dang bonus hold though...

Rob

#990 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Most of my playtime is on the SW PRO on location . And I have played The LE . The LE should behave the same as the PRO .
There is are (two control gates) at top of playfield one is left of the top lanes one is right of the top lanes under right ramp. They serve as many have done on many pinball games. Stopping the pinball from going Left to Right. Or stopping pinball Right to Left to feed the top rollover lanes and Pops. The Control gate's (other) function is to in some situations (Open) the gate to allow the pinball to travel through the two gate's buy lifting the gate flap (up) for shots to bypass the lanes and Pops and travel all the way around the back of the playfield in a large loop either going from the Left orbit to the right orbit. Or the Right Orbit to the left orbit pass the spinner. I will say that Yes your LE should do this . The issue I had with the STERN STAR WARS when I shot the (Right) Orbit and the control gate was activated allowing the pinball to travel around the back of playfield looping Right to left and descending screaming down the (left) orbit pass the spinner . 90-95% of the time the shot went SDTM. I did notice on a slower shot by chance. I saw the pinball make (contact) from the metal loop that ends under the spinner. (Contact) on a rubber. STERN put a leaf switch right below the spinner. There are two small posts that have a rubber around the leaf switch. This rubber is not (flush) with the metal loop of orbit . The rubber protrudes a few (millimeters past the Metal Orbit loop frame). I think this is causing the pinball to bounce oddly enough to cause these SDTM issues. I took a photo It is hard to see but the rubber is protruding (Left Orbit exit) just out enough to cause an issue I believe . So yes you should be able to shoot the Right "Orbit" and at certain times in gameplay pinball should travel all the way around back of machine and come descend down the "Left" Orit pass the spinner.

I think this was already well discussed in your other thread and everyone said it's not a problem. I have never, ever had SDTM from an orbit shot on my LE. It is a non issue and I would not be concerned over it.

Rob

#1002 6 years ago
Quoted from Krid_the_Insane:

Another problem i'm having is that this coil is getting bashed by this thingie. Anyone else with this? I know i can move it, but why did they put it there?

Just relocate the clip. There may be no template used for where they mount those and yours is just in a bad spot.

Rob

#1007 6 years ago

I joined the club! Well, that is I joined the "I blew up the Death Star club!". Looking out of the window of the clubhouse, I see boob still standing there at a distance.....

Rob

#1018 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're wrong, man. I blew it up already. If you go into the menu, then select tests...

The force is strong with this one...

Rob

4 weeks later
#1028 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I had a customer cancel an order for an LE backbox panel mod so I'm offering it up for sale for half price. I don't have an le to show the effects, but I've shown a pic of it in the pro. It is not a cookie cutter mod and is custom made to specifically bring out the color and detail of the LE translight. It is quite vivid and clear in person. It also has rgb fading effects and comes with a remote to control it. It comes with it's own power supply so you turn it on and off from inside the coindoor or I can provide a direct connection to plug into the board to power it so it turns on and off with the game, your choice. Takes about 5 mins to install. It is $100 shipped in the US. Pm me if you are interested.
Short video of the pro
» YouTube video

The left side just looks way too blue.

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rob_g.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=rob_g and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.