IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#196 6 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Speak with the wallets. TNT amusements posted a Pintastic video recently. During the video one of the vendors (believe if may have been automated services) said they sold 27 Star Wars pro machines at $1,000 over msrp....Rumor is Stern does not consider home collectors a serious portion of the market. Why would their consumers are placing "value" in what they offer now? But who plays on location, and who encourages a significant amount of new patrons to seek out these locations to feed the machines?

Mike(automated) sold me my Pro $800 under msrp. They were probably just BSing with Todd.

1 week later
#243 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

I know someone posted a picture of a white card that Steve signed on an LE instead of on the playfield but did you guys catch this on the flyer?
I like this better than a signed playfied, hopefully this is what we are getting!

If its anything like Hulk Hogan signature on WWE LE which it looks just like Ulekstore will have to get a protective cover for the signature ready now before you LE guys remove the protective film Stern will stick over it.

#245 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Are they not very durable? I don't know anything about them so just curious.

The signatures smear easily on metal plate if touched by anything. IF Stern does include the gold metal signed plate which i do think is better then playfield signature Id recommend not removing the clear film over the plate until somebody sells a cover.

#313 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

And according to them they could eventually be able to bump the production up even higher than that. Just wonder how many poeple are staffed for QC because at 55 pins a day divided lets say (just for fun) 5 workers it averages to 11 pins per employee. A typical employee works 6.5 hours shifts (breaks accounted for)...leaves roughly 35 mins to inspect each game... if the number is even hiehger that number goes down...

Out of 5 NIBs from Stern in little over 1 year only 1 had any noticable sign(few dimples) that it was actually play tested and that 1 wouldnt you know was the only game that out of the box had something not working, a wire was off on a lower sling. That doesnt mean they didnt go through and check all the switches by hand on the other 4 but with these softer playfields/thicker clearcoats they dimple so easy that just 1 play is noticable. Makes me think they only play test 1 in 5 and only check switches on the rest if that.

#330 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Played the LE on location today. I can honestly say I'm relieved I switched my order to a pro.

could you elaborate some, does the deathstar ramp and the hyperloop work bad?

#463 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

has anyone else had difficulty upgrading the game code?
I've tried 2 USB sticks and it's not auto-detecting anything.
Verified that the USB is FAT32, and this is the only file that I have installed on it.
Question: the file that's on the Stern website is .zip
Do you move it onto the USB as is, or double click it, to unzip it first?
Unzipped, it's an .spk file, which is what's indicated in the instructions in the backbox.
Any other thoughts? Like downloading the Premium file instead of the LE file?

should be 2 spk files. unzip then you load both on usb stick. 1 file will be small 1 large. picture is for Pro as example

20170817_211110 (resized).jpg20170817_211110 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#644 6 years ago

[email protected] took alittle digging and i not sure if its up to date though

edit: im not emailing him. i have a Pro and like the translight

1 week later
#815 6 years ago

Did you try running the bolt through from the inside of cabninet to clean out the threads and make sure everything is good? not sure if possible with the LEs new corner brackets but on the Pro you can do it.

#819 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

sorry but i got a question. how do you get extra ball?

90 tie fighters, completing certain amount of modes, pop bumper award, and mystery award. They all light the left ramp extra ball insert

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What if I got a replacement decal, cut it a little piece of it to match the area, and put that right on top, not replacing the whole decal, just that piece? Do you think that would work good? Thanks for your opinion.

No dont do that! Remove the old decal and stick the new one on. Its not silkscreen its just a thick sticker. Stern will send instructions with new decals.

#824 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is it hard to do? Do you have to heat gun the old one, scrap it off then carefully apply the new one?

No heat gun and if you do scrape dont nick the wood, you will see it after applying new decal. Really the games so new id expect the decal to peel off really easy. Then alcohol wipe the wood. Then you mix up some soapy water in spray bottle and spray wood and back of decal to position decal then squeeze water out working from center out.

#827 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Should I use goo gone? Or just alcohol as you guys suggested, plain alcohol ?

Stern will send alcohol wipes

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do you guys think I need to lay the machine on the side to apply, or it should be ok standing up as it is when I apply the new one?

Standing up will work, just line it up right before squeezing water out and will have no issues.

#832 6 years ago

10% ivory liquid soap and 90% water mixed in spray bottle that can spray a mist

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.