IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

Don't let other people get you down. The minority are usually the loudest, and it's like you said, there's a lot of negativity on these forums. I seriously doubt that the number of people actually getting out of the LE is as inflated as the people here make it seem. Wait until you play it yourself, and enjoy the freaken epic music, call outs, video, and gameplay when it's sitting in your home.

You my friend, are the kind of pinsider I wish would participate more in my polls.

I seem to be getting the whiners and complainers.

I've been trying to stay constructive, for the goal of an awesome Star Wars Code.

For some reason, I attract the kind that just wanna B#%*! about me making multiple polls.

The reality, they are poopin' in their own beds. Especially if they plan to get a Star Wars.

Isn't that what we all truely want? The best Star Wars Possible?

Or maybe they never planned to get one in the first place??? Just live to stir the S#%*?

I won't give up!

I am here to represent the good ones on Pinside!

You bullies have scared away enough good people.

There is a good person here with nothing but the best of intentions!

If you hate this bump, suck it!

Freedom of speech Pinside Mofos!

STAR WARS Poll #1 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please

STAR WARS Poll #2 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense-trash-compactor-mode

STAR WARS Poll #3 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll3-are-the-hurry-ups-too-present-during-modes#post-3917424

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not sure if this is aimed (partially) at me. As I said, I recognize that your heart is in the right place, and even understand why you started mutiple poll threads (since your original poll was kind of confusing). That said, you have to understand that it's frustrating to people following this thread and hoping for more updates, or at least conversation, to keep seeing promotion of your poll threads. Everyone following this thread knows all about your threads already, you're not helping you participation rate by over posting.
Not sure what freedom of speech has to do with this privately owned forum. If you mean that only a mod can force you to stop promoting your threads then fair enough. But I hope you can see that you're alienating people with your behavior, the vast majority of whom would also like to see SW code be as good as it can be.
I hope you continue enjoying your time on SW and, if you decide to buy one, that you love it!

Hey Fosaisu,

Thank you for being one of the civilized ones!

I was asked once to stop posting in other threads. I did.

I was asked to stop bumping. I did.

Then when I simply put up a new poll, the haters came a knocking.

I don't take if personal, as I know haters live to find something new to hate.

Feel like I need to talk hate back to them to communicate. Kind of like getting aggressive with a Klingon, ha!

Anywho, I'm not gonna get bullied.

Find other things to complain about haters!

Star Wars will rock!

And Pinsiders can have a say in what they want in it's code!

I promise not to further bomb other threads. I respect that.

I ask the haters to respect what I am trying to accomplish!

I will post Polls. Deal with it!

And everyone else that wants the best code we can get for the license that deserves it .. Look for my future Polls.

Kaplah!

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No you are here to troll

Not judging but your response is pathetic. You keep spamming Pinside with your code improvement bs, yet you don't even own a Star Wars? Not sure if you are trying to get attention or what? Give it up

First off, I'd like to apologize for some of the language used a couple posts ago.

I in no way meant to offend anyone. I know I made myself a target with all these polls. I am learning the etiquette.

I am no troll. Read all my posts. I commend what Stern has done so far.

Just a passionate fan of the theme who believes if we show stern what we like unanimously, they may include it in the final code.

That's a GOOD Thing for everyone.

I will no longer talk about "the polls" on other's Star Wars threads.

All I ask is that you realize I am on your team.

I do not own a Star Wars ... yet. However, I have been playing a local Pro a lot. In fact, I played one with .87 last night and am already very happy with the direction things are going.

The code isn't 1.0 yet. We DO have a voice here on pinside.

All I ask is that you all work with me. Not against me.

"Hope" to see you all in one of the Poll rooms occasionally.

Again, apologies for turning to the Dark Side with my language.

#381 6 years ago

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the vid!

And finally a perspective from the player (instead of over the playfield).

Looks like the Hyper Ramp doesn't interfere with following the ball.

Keep the vids coming!

#406 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Pitifully gameplay attempted, need to start practicing!! Kids love it though!
» YouTube video

Thanks for the videos.

Your kids really seem to dig it!

Can't wait to teach my 2 year old to mash some Ties while daddy's playing!

#536 6 years ago

Happy to have seen footage of the explosion.

Any chance LE owners can show off more video of the Hyperloop?

And crank up the volume! Curious what kind of a rush it could bring.

#540 6 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

It's a spectacle and loud. There are a lot of interesting things going on with this pin, I feel like the marketing hasn't really done it justice. The deadflip videos kept me in on the LE and I'm glad now that it's in the house.

Quoted from Chambahz:

The hyperloop is incredible!!!

I wish you were a little closer Chambahz. A little too far up the 401 to see your LE.

I'd love it if you could put up a YOUTUBE video of that Hyper Loop in action please! (best if from Players point of view)

Got a deposit on a Premium currently. It's a lot of money for me. Never bought a NIB.

Just really want to make sure the upgrade from the Pro is worth it. Gotta decide before Premiums start Shipping.

I know there are many who think it is not worth it vs the BOMs.

I don't care about that. What is important is how satisfying the BIG SHOTS are. And if the Hyper Loop evokes an extra level of excitement or not.

#543 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I don't have anything worthy of taking a video (ipad is all) so a video is likely out.
Still, on a video you just cant get the excitement as it is, because you don't know how satisfying a shot feels when you make it, after missing it over... and over... and over...
I hate to suggest that you should spend your money based on my recommendation, but my buddy played this with me on Thursday night and again on Saturday and now he wants one. And he hasn't even seen the hyperspace loop at its finest.

Thanks for the feedback.

Other LE owners, after a few days of playing, what do you honestly thing of the Hyper Ramp? 1 - 10 on the adrenaline meter?

Anyone got an LE within a 2 hour drive of Montreal? PM me. I could gladly supply beverages and Maple Syrup!

Not used to these NIB jitters ...

#604 6 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Happy day today:
1) My SWLE got delivered and its great.
2) Found out I made tenure at my university

Congrats on both!

Any chance you could make a video of the Hyper Loop Multi-Ball in action? Try to get a few balls going?

It is getting to crunch time on whether to go Pro or Premium for some of us. Your help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

#606 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

This has been up for weeks. See 48:30 of this video for hyperspace MB.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164473503

That top-down perspective of the playfield makes it hard to get a feel for the hyper-loop. Especially with multiple balls going around and others getting launched into play.

Would be cool to see video from where our head would actually be while playing. That angle would be a better representation.

I am curious how the loop obstructs view? If at all? And how cool the shot up into the deathstar looks/feels from the players perspective?

LE owners ... please step up. Show us the money!

#625 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The mini LCD doesn't obstruct at all. The loop isn't bad once you get used to it. On the Premium / LE the left inlane is blocked by the spotlight.
Overall it's safe to say that two clear plastic ramps obstruct much less than 3 wireforms. But wireforms are cool.

Thanks for your review on obstruction.

So, it sounds like there is nothing annoying like the Canon on ACDC, right?

In general, does it draw your attention while you are playing? That ball is moving fast. Do you notice the rail across the playfield while playing? Or do you forget about it easily?

#649 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Happy fucking birthday to me.

Congrats! And Happy Birthday!

#693 6 years ago

So far staying on target for a Premium.

I have never bought NIB. And never added a shaker to a machine.

Do you suggest the Stern one, or another model for a Star Wars?

Any shake more or less? Is it good to have the strongest one? Or dangerous for node boards and other parts?

I fix machines, and can handle wires/connectors coming loose and all that.. Just don't want to end up with any kind of expensive damage.

What's your go to shaker for a new Stern?

1 month later
#993 6 years ago

Hey guys,

Pretty close to getting a premium. Just want to know which shaker motor you are using and how you like it.

Not thinking about the price ... which one gives the best effect? Or are they all the same?

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hoser.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=Hoser and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.