IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DJNOEL30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

My distributor said that US LE's are starting to ship next week. Didn't ask if that meant his batch or all.
There should be some out there soon for us to complain about. Interesting that I was number 42 in late June and I still am.

How did you find out what number machine your getting?? Man I'm way out of the loop!

1 week later
#345 6 years ago

My LE will be in my house tomorrow and I'm still excited to get it despite the negative press and plan to hold on to it for a long time! Now my next is TNA and with that I feel my theme collection will be complete. If I had more room I would probably end up in the poor house with a lot of expensive toys haha..

#378 6 years ago

I cheated to try and get it for you guys as best I can solo.

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Check out DJNOEL30's video a few posts up, right at the start he shows the LE Death Star blowing (with working internal lights):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in/page/8#post-3918504
And thanks for doing that DJNOEL30! Definitely looks better when fully functional than in the Dead Flip video, to my eye they may have increased the amount of time the Death Star stays "cracked open" a bit. And the insert light show, display and sounds seem to mesh pretty nicely heading into Victory Multiball.

I'm going to an attempt a legit game play video.. The video did not do it justice, its bad ass and the LCD video of the Victory Multiball looks cool, NO REGRETS folks! Running .87 haven't installed .89 yet.

#391 6 years ago

Pitifully gameplay attempted, need to start practicing!! Kids love it though!

#400 6 years ago

Alternate transited came in a tube with the game.

IMG_4771 (resized).JPGIMG_4771 (resized).JPG

#402 6 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Well, my LE came in today but I'm not going to have time to pick it up today so I'll be heading up first thing in the morning to pick it up. Honest opinions from anyone who has played one? I've played the pro's and in my opinion it was just ok. I'd love to hear your honest opinions on the LE please for now just the guys who have actually played one or have one, don't think about the money you just spent, just honest opinions haha

Super fun, I'm pissed because I'm off to the airport and I won't get to play it again till Saturday

#425 6 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

I'll sell one eventually, I like having them side by side for a while.
I've done it with Metallica, Kiss, Ghostbusters, and Star Wars.
Always have kept the LE.

Bravo! Yup, I'm riding the edge that kind spending would get me divorced hahaha

#499 6 years ago

Put in some mirror blades really makes the metals rails stand out and looks really cool!

#556 6 years ago

I am so glad I stayed on this game, it really is awesome. I'm not a very good player and have not made it past 400 Million but man am I having fun with it. The only disappointment I have is the lack of topper for the game on release. I'm really interested to see what that R2D2 topper will look like. Are toppers fairly easy to install when it comes to the NIB stern products?

#627 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I changed my LE translite to the pro. But I will be switching to the premium. The pro looks good but it is too busy for such a small translite. Hard for me to say but with the bad quality of all three translites I would probably buy an aftermarket one when it becomes available. Pretty said some of us is looking to option number 4. However the game is fantastic. In my line up it is my number one and I would like to say it has some very good competition. (Best out of 9) I do not regret this purchase one bit. Love the game they just could have spent a little more time on stuff like the art.

I got a really cool custom translite for my Star Trek Pro on EBay and the guy that made it did a fantastic job. I wonder if someone will be making some Star Wars ones. I have his user name but can't find a way to make contact because I don't see anything from him listed for sale to send a message. Does anyone know who
pugsotoys5zpt is on EBay?

I'm sure he would get some interest from this crew for better looking Translites.

IMG_3520 (resized).JPGIMG_3520 (resized).JPG

IMG_3497 (resized).PNGIMG_3497 (resized).PNG

#639 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Wow. That's looks awesome. How much did u pay for that translite if u don't mind me asking.
That translite really makes the head come alive. Wow

I paid 104.99 with shipping, his name is John Hanson there is no other info on PayPal. Does the name sound familiar to anyone??

#642 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. Got my Congo translite from him.

You have a way to reach him to consider something for Star Wars?

1 week later
#876 6 years ago

Man, I love this game! But boy is it hard, I have not destroyed the Death Star yet and only got a few few of the multiballs going.

1 month later
#1021 6 years ago

Oh my god, I am loving my LE!! The asteroid video mode is a nice touch and really cool. I still have not been able to blow up the Death Star which is getting real frustrating. I burn out the multi-ball and finish the Death Star mode at the count down and it times out all the purple modes are solid and no more for me to work. Anyone have a cheat that I'm missing here? Do all the balls need to be in play to blow it up??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DJNOEL30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=DJNOEL30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.