IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

Who/how many droppet out? LEs are impossible to find in Europe at this time. All LEs are gone.
Is it easy to get one in the US? LE model?

#16 6 years ago

No. LE is sold out. Also at freddys pinball paradise

1 week later
#46 6 years ago

Please let me know if you cancel LE order in europe, they are completley sold out here!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

LE still available from p4p.no (scandinavian dealer) and Pinball Heaven so i don't why you still keep saying "sold out"

Trust me, im first on the list at p4p.no. If anybody dropps off, still waiting for Ole to contact me

2 weeks later
#187 6 years ago

dont care, its star wars, thats why im in for a LE.

in 5 years, LE will hold the value better than pemium, marked will overflow with premiums, this pin will sell more then GB, just wait and see.

#189 6 years ago

wwe is popular in the US, in europe we dont give a shit about it. mustang/nascar also meeeh themes over here!

#192 6 years ago

Gary says in many interviews that sterns main marked is coin operators/vendoes and over 50% is over seas, NOT home collectors.

LEs goes mainley to homeusers i think.

#195 6 years ago

Stern is making good money on SW yes, (again its a buisness like everything else, Gery is in it becouse of the money, thats obvious, and i understand/respect that) 800 LEs were easy sold, stern/disturbetors dont care is 50 pinsiders are angry/dissapointed and back out, they will sell with ease!

#198 6 years ago

okey, its odd he says differt in his interviews then, jusk look ay youtubes videoes with him

#201 6 years ago

Me too

#225 6 years ago

No matter what. Dream theme, mush have LE for mee. In all the wayy

1 week later
#272 6 years ago

Im all in, and in Denmark we pay: 75000DKR >=< 11.829,65USD Plus shipping

Its gonna be great

I just hope this tune is included!

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I watched part of the premium video again tonight and I'm just not getting the negativity. The music, the hyperloop, the speed of the game, (but not the lack of toys) all get my heart thumping just watching a stupid video.
I'm still glad I'm getting an LE. Maybe I'm just an incurable SW fanboy. (We need a nerd emoji for statements like this, robin !)

Poor people bitches about the LE, just buy the pin and enjoy it man. Its only pinball. Best theme. Best music. Open and fast playfield. SR design.
But if you like alot of toys and filled up playfield, then go for a TZ or dailed in if you got da money

#296 6 years ago

People complain too much. Its just a pinball machine. Get out, get some sun, its summer, be happy, get some pussy, stop complaining. Yeah stern is greedy, so what, they are in it for the money, so what. Buy sw le if you want, or dont. Stop bitchen.

#298 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

I was with you until you were crude, rude, and lewd with "get some p****" but I'm a Catholic from the U.S. with a 13 yr old daughter.

Its got nothing to do with your religion or family, god bless your family. I just dont want to read more negative stuff about the LE. Just dont buy and get on with it.
No matter what, stern will sell alot of star wars pins, the theme is enough. If they remove millenium falcon and tiefighter of the LE playfield, it will still sell

#307 6 years ago

As loong as Stern got no competition, they can do what they like. Last i heard, Stern ships 50pins a week.

Now 400 LEs in US and 400 overseas, guys on this tread writes, "im off my LE, shitty pin, crap, many disturbitors cant sell them, LEs are still on stock" trying to create something negative. Don't know if its true, don't know if LEs are for sale all over the place in US, but in northern part of Europe, LEs are all gone, i have a friend that really wants one, and its impossible to get.

#309 6 years ago

Whouw, are you serious? Do Stern shipout 70pins a DAY??!

#317 6 years ago

Its so smooth and welldesigned, no airballs like gb. Think SR tested this pin for many hours

1 week later
#633 6 years ago

Does Sw le have old ballyeilliams leg brackets inside?

IMG_1371 (resized).PNGIMG_1371 (resized).PNG

#634 6 years ago

Leg brackets

#636 6 years ago

2 times waouw to stern. Thumbs up
Thanks for saft answer. Whis should eliminate cabinet crack

#652 6 years ago

Any insert damadges/ghosting on the LE?

Is the clearcoated as good as on Aerosmith??

Is there made playfield protector for SW LE yet?

1 month later
#968 6 years ago

Omg im loving my sw le

What a great fun game, thank god i got an le, thats how i feel, beeing a huge sw fanboy, huge!

Question, upperleft horsshue shot: when ramp is up for deathstar, when i shoot the righrside, it loops and hits the ramp from the backside, clonks and ramp lowers down and lets the ball pass, shouldent ramp close down fast and give me a clean loop? I can se the ramp is powerd by a motor not afast coil like on hs2.

If its ment to bee this way, its a bommer in design/flow i think. How does your le play?

IMG_1580 (resized).JPGIMG_1580 (resized).JPG

#975 6 years ago

Sw LE is a superpin

#979 6 years ago

It Just doesn't "feel good" when hittin the horsshue and the loop gets blocked by the ramp. Im sure my brandnew fairley expensive highpolished premium chrome balls gets damadged fast this way

#981 6 years ago

Its. It the same. This a really fast ball slingshotting direct into two thin pieces of metal. Balls can be replaced but i think in time it will bend backside of my ramp

#983 6 years ago

This is exactly what i ment.
Look how this the ramp is.
It ruins my gameplay when i have to NOT shoot right loop when ramp is up. Really bad design. They should just use same method as on hs2 or something better, NOT slow ass motor with 3 switches

#987 6 years ago
Quoted from Nickbtx:

Yes, that's what I'm saying, but in different words. If you hit the Hoth loop, it flies around "anti clockwise" and if the ramp is up it knocks the crap out of the back of it. THWACK!!!

Exactly, is hurts me everytime i hear that CLONK BASH shund and the ramp crawls slowley down in two steps and the ball falls slow down. Designerror maximum.

And look at my ramp, speaking of scratching the premium balls. (Ive pun on some thick tape over it)

IMG_1598 (resized).JPGIMG_1598 (resized).JPG

IMG_1599 (resized).JPGIMG_1599 (resized).JPG

#991 6 years ago

Never sdtm that way on my LE.

One clonk metal shot more discovered, 3 targets under little lcs screen, when shooting for the right target and missing it a little to the right. METAL KLONK AGAIN. DAAAMN

#1009 6 years ago

Sometimes when i shoot the ramp up to the deathstar ball wiggels and comes down. Or done go all the way up. Is your ramp totally smooth? Any hints/fixes?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 21.50
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in?tu=DEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.