IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg

There are 1,053 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 22.
#351 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Please don't start a dumpster fire in this thread over what is probably a faulty node board. This shit happens with lots of new pins, LE or not. I had to swap out a node 8 in my GOT LE and it works perfectly now. The more technology you have, the more that can go wrong. Can't wait to get mine, and I'm not nervous about it at all.

Don't start a dumpster fire? For $8800 they don't even test the LE before shipping? Seriously? Yeah I get it, easy fix - but Cmon man that ain't cool -

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Don't start a dumpster fire? For $8800 they don't even test the LE before shipping? Seriously? Yeah I get it, easy fix - but Cmon man that ain't cool -

Sometimes shit happens after it leaves the factory.

Stern will stand behind it.

#353 6 years ago

Looks like the ATL folks got a solid 14 hours of playtime on my LE today, should have all the bugs worked out by now....

Screenshot_20170815-233446 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170815-233446 (resized).png

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

You're talking to someone who spent two years getting his lights on WOZ to work correctly after spending 9k. It's pinball. Shit breaks...and it breaks when you're transporting a $3000 used game around the corner from your house after it just worked perfectly at the other guy's house. It's not a big deal.

#355 6 years ago

I just wanted to complain and tell everyone what I already said in 35 other forums. I can't believe you are even reading this post.

Yes stern bad Star Wars awefull the end is near.

Shhh:
My SWLE will be here tomorrow then I will not have to beg for someone to take a picture or a video of anything. Pretty sure I'm going to like the game and if I don't I'm going to have to rent all of those Star Wars movies I have never seen before. That's the movie about that guy in space that does not know who his father is right?

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

Don't let other people get you down. The minority are usually the loudest, and it's like you said, there's a lot of negativity on these forums. I seriously doubt that the number of people actually getting out of the LE is as inflated as the people here make it seem. Wait until you play it yourself, and enjoy the freaken epic music, call outs, video, and gameplay when it's sitting in your home.

You my friend, are the kind of pinsider I wish would participate more in my polls.

I seem to be getting the whiners and complainers.

I've been trying to stay constructive, for the goal of an awesome Star Wars Code.

For some reason, I attract the kind that just wanna B#%*! about me making multiple polls.

The reality, they are poopin' in their own beds. Especially if they plan to get a Star Wars.

Isn't that what we all truely want? The best Star Wars Possible?

Or maybe they never planned to get one in the first place??? Just live to stir the S#%*?

I won't give up!

I am here to represent the good ones on Pinside!

You bullies have scared away enough good people.

There is a good person here with nothing but the best of intentions!

If you hate this bump, suck it!

Freedom of speech Pinside Mofos!

STAR WARS Poll #1 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll1-mode-shots-more-mode-specific-sfx-please

STAR WARS Poll #2 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll2-give-us-a-tense-trash-compactor-mode

STAR WARS Poll #3 link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-poll3-are-the-hurry-ups-too-present-during-modes#post-3917424

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

I've been trying to stay constructive, for the goal of an awesome Star Wars Code.
For some reason, I attract the kind that just wanna B#%*! about me making multiple polls.

I won't give up!
You bullies have scared away enough good people.
There is a good person here with nothing but the best of intentions!
Freedom of speech Pinside Mofos!

Not sure if this is aimed (partially) at me. As I said, I recognize that your heart is in the right place, and even understand why you started mutiple poll threads (since your original poll was kind of confusing). That said, you have to understand that it's frustrating to people following this thread and hoping for more updates, or at least conversation, to keep seeing promotion of your poll threads. Everyone following this thread knows all about your threads already, you're not helping you participation rate by over posting.

Not sure what freedom of speech has to do with this privately owned forum. If you mean that only a mod can force you to stop promoting your threads then fair enough. But I hope you can see that you're alienating people with your behavior, the vast majority of whom would also like to see SW code be as good as it can be.

I hope you continue enjoying your time on SW and, if you decide to buy one, that you love it!

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I just wanted to complain and tell everyone what I already said in 35 other forums. I can't believe you are even reading this post.
Yes stern bad Star Wars awefull the end is near.
Shhh:
My SWLE will be here tomorrow then I will not have to beg for someone to take a picture or a video of anything. Pretty sure I'm going to like the game and if I don't I'm going to have to rent all of those Star Wars movies I have never seen before. That's the movie about that guy in space that does not know who his father is right?

Pictures and video please.

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not sure if this is aimed (partially) at me. As I said, I recognize that your heart is in the right place, and even understand why you started mutiple poll threads (since your original poll was kind of confusing). That said, you have to understand that it's frustrating to people following this thread and hoping for more updates, or at least conversation, to keep seeing promotion of your poll threads. Everyone following this thread knows all about your threads already, you're not helping you participation rate by over posting.
Not sure what freedom of speech has to do with this privately owned forum. If you mean that only a mod can force you to stop promoting your threads then fair enough. But I hope you can see that you're alienating people with your behavior, the vast majority of whom would also like to see SW code be as good as it can be.
I hope you continue enjoying your time on SW and, if you decide to buy one, that you love it!

Hey Fosaisu,

Thank you for being one of the civilized ones!

I was asked once to stop posting in other threads. I did.

I was asked to stop bumping. I did.

Then when I simply put up a new poll, the haters came a knocking.

I don't take if personal, as I know haters live to find something new to hate.

Feel like I need to talk hate back to them to communicate. Kind of like getting aggressive with a Klingon, ha!

Anywho, I'm not gonna get bullied.

Find other things to complain about haters!

Star Wars will rock!

And Pinsiders can have a say in what they want in it's code!

I promise not to further bomb other threads. I respect that.

I ask the haters to respect what I am trying to accomplish!

I will post Polls. Deal with it!

And everyone else that wants the best code we can get for the license that deserves it .. Look for my future Polls.

Kaplah!

#360 6 years ago

Yeah please let's talk about LEs and see some videos and real life reviews. Once there is a game in the wild that will turn on I can't wait to hear what true thoughts are and maybe see a Death Star blow up video!! Code polls don't do anything but present false hope of changes to potential buyers. WYSIWYG - evaluate on current state of game and make decision from there.

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah please let's talk about LEs and see some videos and real life reviews. Once there is a game in the wild that will turn on I can't wait to hear what true thoughts are and maybe see a Death Star blow up video!! Code polls don't do anything but present false hope of changes to potential buyers. WYSIWYG - evaluate on current state of game and make decision from there.

Check out the SW club thread. LE arrived on site in Canada!

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Check out the SW club thread. LE arrived on site in Canada!

Yeah I heard "so far so good" ?

#363 6 years ago

New LE code on the website.

#364 6 years ago

LE incoming to Starport!

20170815_171457 (resized).jpg20170815_171457 (resized).jpg

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

No you are here to troll

Quoted from Hoser:

Not judging but your response is pathetic. You keep spamming Pinside with your code improvement bs, yet you don't even own a Star Wars? Not sure if you are trying to get attention or what? Give it up

#366 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No you are here to troll

Not judging but your response is pathetic. You keep spamming Pinside with your code improvement bs, yet you don't even own a Star Wars? Not sure if you are trying to get attention or what? Give it up

I didn't even realize he doesn't own one! What does he care, then?

#367 6 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Looks like the ATL folks got a solid 14 hours of playtime on my LE today, should have all the bugs worked out by now....

I'm living vicariously through you right now. My distributor hasn't contacted me on shipping yet. Actually, the way they work is, when they get it, they bring it directly to me the next day since I live less than an hour from them. I'm telling myself I won't get a call for another month just to keep expectations down. Secretly, I'm hovering over the phone and getting excited every time it rings.

When you get it, post videos if you can stop playing long enough to do so!

#368 6 years ago

Regardless whether I decide to go LE or not, I am super excited for LE buyers to take delivery and post some gameplay. It is undoubtedly an exciting time for pinball! Gonna have to go play the location pro here again today. It will be my 3rd visit. Maybe it will grab me this time... really hoping. I wanna love this game!

#369 6 years ago

I feel I should post this as well - Star Wars LE was still absolutely fun as hell to play. I think just about everyone with an LE on order is going to have a blast playing their games. If there was no Pro to compare it to, we wouldn't even blink at any of the things that have been posted before.

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

No you are here to troll

First off, I'd like to apologize for some of the language used a couple posts ago.

I in no way meant to offend anyone. I know I made myself a target with all these polls. I am learning the etiquette.

I am no troll. Read all my posts. I commend what Stern has done so far.

Just a passionate fan of the theme who believes if we show stern what we like unanimously, they may include it in the final code.

That's a GOOD Thing for everyone.

I will no longer talk about "the polls" on other's Star Wars threads.

All I ask is that you realize I am on your team.

I do not own a Star Wars ... yet. However, I have been playing a local Pro a lot. In fact, I played one with .87 last night and am already very happy with the direction things are going.

The code isn't 1.0 yet. We DO have a voice here on pinside.

All I ask is that you all work with me. Not against me.

"Hope" to see you all in one of the Poll rooms occasionally.

Again, apologies for turning to the Dark Side with my language.

#371 6 years ago

so nobody has a camera to film their LE in action? this is starting to get strange.

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

so nobody has a camera to film their LE in action? this is starting to get strange.

Mine will be up soon.

Game should arrive tomorrow or Friday.

#373 6 years ago

Was on Youtube today trying to find LE game play myself.

No luck, but am now wondering who made this!!! -

#374 6 years ago

There is one on route here as of yesterday. I could get video today if I could get over there to play it.

#375 6 years ago

Well since mine is not working correctly, there is no point in shooting video. Unless you just want to see it error out, and me get frustrated.

Still awaiting troubleshooting response from stern.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#376 6 years ago

Received confirmation my LE is shipping today.

Quoted from _xizor:

First batch of LEs arrived at Player One/Cineplex today apparently.

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from legionsoup:

I'm living vicariously through you right now. My distributor hasn't contacted me on shipping yet. Actually, the way they work is, when they get it, they bring it directly to me the next day since I live less than an hour from them. I'm telling myself I won't get a call for another month just to keep expectations down. Secretly, I'm hovering over the phone and getting excited every time it rings.
When you get it, post videos if you can stop playing long enough to do so!

Freight company is scheduled to deliver tomorrow between 1-5pm

Will post pics, vids, and honest opinions.

#378 6 years ago

I cheated to try and get it for you guys as best I can solo.

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Well since mine is not working correctly, there is no point in shooting video. Unless you just want to see it error out, and me get frustrated.

you could go into diagonistics for us and test the death star to see if it blows up and the lights work. that would be pretty sweet!

good luck with your problems, hopefully it's just something simple.

#380 6 years ago

picking my LE up Friday.

#381 6 years ago

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the vid!

And finally a perspective from the player (instead of over the playfield).

Looks like the Hyper Ramp doesn't interfere with following the ball.

Keep the vids coming!

#382 6 years ago

Mine arrives Friday.

#384 6 years ago

you could go into diagonistics for us and test the death star to see if it blows up and the lights work. that would be pretty sweet!

Check out DJNOEL30's video a few posts up, right at the start he shows the LE Death Star blowing (with working internal light):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in/page/8#post-3918504

And thanks for doing that DJNOEL30! Definitely looks better when fully functional than in the Dead Flip video, to my eye they may have increased the amount of time the Death Star stays "cracked open" a bit. And the insert light show, display and sounds seem to mesh pretty nicely heading into Victory Multiball.

#385 6 years ago

Got word today from my distro that mine is on its way!

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Check out DJNOEL30's video a few posts up, right at the start he shows the LE Death Star blowing (with working internal lights):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in/page/8#post-3918504
And thanks for doing that DJNOEL30! Definitely looks better when fully functional than in the Dead Flip video, to my eye they may have increased the amount of time the Death Star stays "cracked open" a bit. And the insert light show, display and sounds seem to mesh pretty nicely heading into Victory Multiball.

I'm going to an attempt a legit game play video.. The video did not do it justice, its bad ass and the LCD video of the Victory Multiball looks cool, NO REGRETS folks! Running .87 haven't installed .89 yet.

#387 6 years ago

I wish it would actually stay open and flashing during Victory Multiball, just like the Vengeance ship stays crashed during Victory MB in ST.

#388 6 years ago

With so many flashing lights and colors on playfield, you need watch the backglass screen closely to confirm what you've done. SWLE is a beauty for sure, but the current lighting is busy and distracting to play.

#389 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm going to an attempt a legit game play video.. The video did not do it justice, its bad ass and the LCD video of the Victory Multiball looks cool, NO REGRETS folks! Running .87 haven't installed .89 yet.

get .89 installed, well worth it. Very happy with the way the game is going code wise!

#390 6 years ago

Agreed. Death Star should remain Opened/Broken apart during victory MB. Details matter! Unless it causes other shots to be blocked? Not sure how big the egg is...

#391 6 years ago

Pitifully gameplay attempted, need to start practicing!! Kids love it though!

#392 6 years ago

That's great DJ, excited kids are hilarious!

Great job. Looks awesome.

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Love it! I see your daughter has mastered the double-flip. I taught my 6 year old son to trap the ball and now that's all he wants to do (he views trapping as the primary point of pinball, vs. making shots or running up his score, he was so jazzed when he trapped all three balls on a multiball).

#394 6 years ago

Nice backhand to the Death Star ramp.

#395 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

» YouTube video

Thank you for taking the time to post. We are looking forward to getting ours in the next month or so!

#396 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah I heard "so far so good" ?

The vids look pretty good!

#397 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

This is the feel good video of the year! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your LE

#398 6 years ago

Im happy for everyone who is enjoying this pin. I backed out and got this instead. It was a very wise choice for my family. No quality control issues just collector quality fun.

IMG_1263 (resized).JPGIMG_1263 (resized).JPG

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

» YouTube video

Dude no offense but, this was the "big party" you worried you weren't gonna get the game in time for?

#400 6 years ago

Alternate transited came in a tube with the game.

IMG_4771 (resized).JPGIMG_4771 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 49.99
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
7,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Union, KY
$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
13,700 (OBO)
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,053 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.