IMG_1599 (resized).JPG
IMG_1598 (resized).JPG
IMAG1284[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1580 (resized).JPG
20170922_144505 (resized).jpg
t222222222 (resized).jpg
IMG_8168 (resized).JPG
20170902_022029 (resized).jpg
There are 1,053 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.
#801 6 years ago

Definitely premiums being delivered currently.. I suppose I shouldn't be pissed, but I am. My distributor told me yesterday that my game hasn't left the factory yet.. so it isn't help up in logistics somewhere.

#802 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd like to know why you would actually turn the multiplier off...
chuckwurt ! Paging chuckwurt !

You turn it off only so you can move the multipliers using your flippers before turning it back on. Otherwise yeah it should be on all the time...

#803 6 years ago

Distributor fixed my game . Now its at full operation I can hardly leave it alone. Had to pry myself away to get some sleep!

#804 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't think he was a huge fan, btw (correct me if I'm wrong!). But in all fairness, I was having scoop eject problems (SDTM) as well as cheap drains from the inner loop. I spent some time on it tonight and most of those problems are solved. Still having a leveling issue, as this game requires the proper level and pitch to play perfectly and avoid any cheap drains. (Although the inner loop is so fast for me that the ball will hit one flipper on the way down and jump over the other one into the trough...that's pretty annoying.)
Once the game is tweaked out, it'll be awesome. It's at about 80% right now.

st le, 8800, 80 percent working?

IMG_2675 (resized).JPGIMG_2675 (resized).JPG

#805 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Definitely premiums being delivered currently.. I suppose I shouldn't be pissed, but I am. My distributor told me yesterday that my game hasn't left the factory yet.. so it isn't help up in logistics somewhere.

you paid already, they can push you to the back and grab the new money!

#806 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

st le, 8800, 80 percent working?

You're a little late on this one. The problems have been fixed by lowering the pitch to 6.5 - I like my games steep, but this one you have to level as designed. It's still faster than hell at 6.5. And I didn't pay 8800. And it's a SWLE.

Other than that, you were absolutely right.

#807 6 years ago

So one of my leg bolts just wont screw in! I tried everything, anyone have any ideas?

#808 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So one of my leg bolts just wont screw in! I tried everything, anyone have any ideas?

Turn it to the right.

#809 6 years ago

Okay...real answer:

Check the threads on the bolt and/or swap out another bolt and see if it works. If it still doesn't, you may have inadvertantly stripped the threads on the leg brace inside the cabinet. Those are really the only two reasons that would be happening...unless for some reason the hole is misaligned. Check it with a flashlight.

#810 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

I haven't heard anything either. So I have to think that my machine still hasn't left stern or even built yet.

Would be interesting to see what sterns line of games consists of

Say 50 games a day

I can see
30 swle
10 sw pro
10 other

What I don't get is why stern doesn't build all the Canadian ones and ship them all in one shot

But definitely sucks. I jokingly say maybe my machine won't get built for another 2 months and JJP #4 will announce toy story in which case I will ask for a refund and buy JJP

#811 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

I haven't heard anything either. So I have to think that my machine still hasn't left stern or even built yet.
Would be interesting to see what sterns line of games consists of
Say 50 games a day
I can see
30 swle
10 sw pro
10 other
What I don't get is why stern doesn't build all the Canadian ones and ship them all in one shot
But definitely sucks. I jokingly say maybe my machine won't get built for another 2 months and JJP #4 will announce toy story in which case I will ask for a refund and buy JJP

Have you asked your distributor what's up?

#812 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Have you asked your distributor what's up?

Last contacted about 10 days ago and said my game hasn't left stern and he said that he would update me when my game left stern. So far he hasn't contacted me so I have to assume that there is no change in status. I bought 2 nib from him in the past and he has always been great at responding to my emails so I trust his end so I don't really want to harass with him.

I can honestly see sterns production line of pumping out 30 swle a day and if that's the case. That would be 6 weeks

I understand that the pro and other titles are being bought and those need to be made and ppl can't be waiting 3 months before their machines get built.

Honestly this isn't a must have title for me so waiting or even pulling out isn't a big deal. But just sucks to hear that premiums are being delivered

#813 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay...real answer:
Check the threads on the bolt and/or swap out another bolt and see if it works. If it still doesn't, you may have inadvertantly stripped the threads on the leg brace inside the cabinet. Those are really the only two reasons that would be happening...unless for some reason the hole is misaligned. Check it with a flashlight.

Run a tap through it. sounds like there's some metal shavings in there

#814 6 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Run a tap through it. sounds like there's some metal shavings in there

Problem is, most people don't have a tap lying around.

#815 6 years ago

Did you try running the bolt through from the inside of cabninet to clean out the threads and make sure everything is good? not sure if possible with the LEs new corner brackets but on the Pro you can do it.

#816 6 years ago

sorry but i got a question. how do you get extra ball?

#817 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Did you try running the bolt through from the inside of cabninet to clean out the threads and make sure everything is good? not sure if possible with the LEs new corner brackets but on the Pro you can do it.

I guess I can try that, its going to be hard because its the rear right leg, just one bolt, the rest of the bolts are fine. Seems like something defective to me. Never had this problem with any other pins, and my SWLE is new out of the box.

#818 6 years ago

So here is the decal scratch I have on my SWLE. I contact stern for a new decal, but does anyone else have suggestions?? It really bothers me.

IMG_0922 (resized).JPGIMG_0922 (resized).JPG

#819 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

sorry but i got a question. how do you get extra ball?

90 tie fighters, completing certain amount of modes, pop bumper award, and mystery award. They all light the left ramp extra ball insert

#820 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

So here is the decal scratch I have on my SWLE. I contact stern for a new decal, but does anyone else have suggestions?? It really bothers me.

I'd blend a little brown sharpie or equivalent to the white that catches the eye and then stick it between your other pins... unless it's one on the end nobody sees the side art much anyways. Plus that scratch is towards the back of the decal.

#821 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'd blend a little brown sharpie or equivalent to the white that catches the eye and then stick it between your other pins... unless it's one on the end nobody sees the side art much anyways. Plus that scratch is towards the back of the decal.

What if I got a replacement decal, cut it a little piece of it to match the area, and put that right on top, not replacing the whole decal, just that piece? Do you think that would work good? Thanks for your opinion.

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What if I got a replacement decal, cut it a little piece of it to match the area, and put that right on top, not replacing the whole decal, just that piece? Do you think that would work good? Thanks for your opinion.

No dont do that! Remove the old decal and stick the new one on. Its not silkscreen its just a thick sticker. Stern will send instructions with new decals.

#823 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

No dont do that! Remove the old decal and stick the new one on. Its not silkscreen its just a sticker.

Is it hard to do? Do you have to heat gun the old one, scrap it off then carefully apply the new one? My LE waS also missing the additional translites. My distributor contacted Stern to have them sent to me.

#824 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is it hard to do? Do you have to heat gun the old one, scrap it off then carefully apply the new one?

No heat gun and if you do scrape dont nick the wood, you will see it after applying new decal. Really the games so new id expect the decal to peel off really easy. Then alcohol wipe the wood. Then you mix up some soapy water in spray bottle and spray wood and back of decal to position decal then squeeze water out working from center out.

#825 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Is it hard to do? Do you have to heat gun the old one, scrap it off then carefully apply the new one? My LE waS also missing the additional translites. My distributor contacted Stern to have them sent to me.

You should be able to pull it off. Make sure to clean off the leftover glue before putting the new one on.

#826 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

You should be able to pull it off. Make sure to clean off the leftover glue before putting the new one on.

Should I use goo gone? Or just alcohol as you guys suggested, plain alcohol ?

#827 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Stern will send alcohol wipes

#828 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Stern will send alcohol wipes

Do you guys think I need to lay the machine on the side to apply, or it should be ok standing up as it is when I apply the new one?

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do you guys think I need to lay the machine on the side to apply, or it should be ok standing up as it is when I apply the new one?

Standing up will work, just line it up right before squeezing water out and will have no issues.

#830 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Standing up will work, just line it up right before squeezing water out and will have no issues.

Awesome, thanks for the advice I will try it, will be scared but will try it!

#831 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Last question my friend, just like dishwater soap and water in a bottle, like 50/50?
Thanks

#832 6 years ago

10% ivory liquid soap and 90% water mixed in spray bottle that can spray a mist

#833 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

10% ivory liquid soap and 90% water mixed in spray bottle that can spray a mist

thanks your the best !

#834 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Goo gone (or something like that), then rubbing alcohol.

#835 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What if I got a replacement decal, cut it a little piece of it to match the area, and put that right on top,

The pros put the new ones on the bottom

#836 6 years ago

You guys think I made it worse?

IMG_0923 (resized).jpgIMG_0923 (resized).jpg

#837 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

You guys think I made it worse?

Order a new decal. Your distributor will be able to order just that decal.

#838 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Order a new decal. Your distributor will be able to order just that decal.

I can get the decal that Im not worried about, other guys on the forum told me replacing a decal is not easy, that Im scared about.

#839 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I can get the decal that Im not worried about, other guys on the forum told me replacing a decal is not easy, that Im scared about.

Of all the decals on a game, the backbox is the easiest, and of all the games a new Stern is by far the easiest to replace. Its really just a big sticker.

#840 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Of all the decals on a game, the backbox is the easiest, and of all the games a new Stern is by far the easiest to replace. Its really just a big sticker.

Ok so do you guys recommend a try to take it off right now? Just try peeling it off completely and wait for replacement ?

#841 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ok so do you guys recommend a try to take it off right now? Just try peeling it off completely and wait for replacement ?

Let her rip!!!

#842 6 years ago

No I don't listen to you, someone else chime in

#843 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I'd wait until you get the new one. Some people get the new one with every intention of replacing it, then by the time they get it realise it doesn't bother them too much and don't bother putting it on. Only time it might be an actual issue is on re-sale. Ive purchased games where the seller hasn't bothered putting the new one on but just given me the replacement decal when I bought it.

#844 6 years ago

Well that was easy. Now Im scared to be the replacement on when I get it!

IMG_0926 (resized).jpgIMG_0926 (resized).jpg

IMG_0927 (resized).jpgIMG_0927 (resized).jpg

#845 6 years ago

You know the backbox actually looks better without the sticker.

#846 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Well that was easy. Now Im scared to be the replacement on when I get it!

Ha. Now it really has a Dark Side.

#847 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

You know the backbox actually looks better without the sticker.

haha yeah the black looks good

#848 6 years ago

Never use heat when taking off the backbox decals. The material the decal sits on can peel up too.

#849 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No I read it with a crappy
Black and white photo that made no sense pointing to the middle of the cabinet . Was totally useless

totally!

thanksgary (resized).JPGthanksgary (resized).JPG

#850 6 years ago

SWLE #790 just arrived today. Game is so much fun!
Everything seems to be functioning perfectly- what an adrenaline rush this game is.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 21.50
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
There are 1,053 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-who-is-in-who-was-in-who-wants-in/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.