Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1374 (resized).JPG

#1 2 years ago

We just received our Star Wars LE today! There is a punch of extra pieces however we have no idea what these are? There is nothing that these fit! So help this wife out and tell me what they are! Please!

IMG_1374 (resized).JPG

#2 2 years ago

Keychains

#3 2 years ago

We thought they might be! Thanks!!

#4 2 years ago

That’s what you get for the extra money you spent on an LE.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

That’s what you get for the extra money you spent on an LE.

NO. You get the signed plate, too. And the other translites. And the side rails. All for the low, low price of $1300 extra.

#6 2 years ago

WTF...?
Those are $100 key fobs...???

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

WTF...?
Those are $100 key fobs...???

LIMITED key fobs.

#8 2 years ago

My dearest trolls... thanks for the lovely input.... we only buy LE's as money isn't an issue
And the hyperspace loop and exploding Death Star are totally worth it!

And the key fobs will be great for the Mercedes keys

Have a great evening!

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

My dearest trolls... thanks for the lovely input.... we only buy LE's as money isn't an issue
Have a great evening!

yes its very well known on pinside that only the poor people buy pros and rich people buy le only to put in their mansions

#10 2 years ago

Exactly!

#11 2 years ago

Earrings for you wife! it may help after being in the doghouse for buying the LE. If she hates SW then you're screwed.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

.... we only buy LE's as money isn't an issue

LOL, well I guess you can say that when you only own one pin. Time to buy a few more LEs and bring them home, you don't want to run out of keychains for your Mercedes.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

NO. You get the signed plate, too. And the other translites. And the side rails. All for the low, low price of $1300 extra.

I smell a little jealousy!

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

LOL, well I guess you can say that when you only own one pin. Time to buy a few more LEs and bring them home, you don't want to run out of keychains for your Mercedes.

some call it little peepee syndrome. For me, well mine is small too!

#15 2 years ago

Those come with the Pros as well.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

yes its very well known on pinside that only the poor people buy pros and rich people buy le only to put in their mansions

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Thanks but this is our 6th pinball. My husband's pinside account is where our ownership is listed. I just deal better with trollies

#18 2 years ago

i buy my le and many bottles of grey poupon to enjoy whilst i playeth.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

Have a great evening!

Quoted from ibjeepin:

I smell a little jealousy!

Um...I have an LE. #17.

That doesn't excuse the fact that the LE for this game was a total ripoff. If you can't admit that as an LE owner, you're not being honest with yourself.

I'm not trolling...just making light of the fact that I volunteered to get ripped off because I'm such a Star Wars fanboy. Better to laugh than to cry.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from ibjeepin:

Earrings for you wife! it may help after being in the doghouse for buying the LE. If she hates SW then you're screwed.

I am the wife and I love some Hans Solo ❤️

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

I am the wife and I love some Hans Solo ❤️

Hands, Solo?

#22 2 years ago

Hands. Yes. Solo. No.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

Thanks but this is our 6th pinball. My husband's pinside account is where our ownership is listed. I just deal better with trollies

Well welcome to pinside! I would warn you about this place being rough on new people, but you seem like you know how to handle yourself, Hands Solo.

#24 2 years ago

You gotta love a woman who can talk some trash when trolls come around for they thought....easy picking. Congrats on the LE. I raise my glass to you Hands Solo lady lol.

#25 2 years ago

I'm a troll? There's a first time for everything, I suppose...

#26 2 years ago

LE #52 here.

The LE package on this game is equivalent to the Star Trek premium package.

Star Trek LE should be the goal for every LE.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from MegB:

Have a great evening!

Well played!

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm a troll? There's a first time for everything, I suppose...

You not a troll beelzeboob, I was just welcoming our new lady friend. In fact quite the opposite my friend I have a lot of respect for someone who can be honnest and admit objectively if He though he got his money worth or not. I like objective people, we do not find many here these days.

#29 2 years ago

Are these all different depending on the model as they all have different plastic sets.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Those come with the Pros as well.

So then... you get a $20 plastic trans light, $50 rails and a signed plate. Wow.

#31 2 years ago

Star Trek LE is amazeballs, sad to see the direction Sterns LE's have been going in since then. I'm an LE buyer too.....MMR LE, AFMR LE (Off the hook amazing, maybe even better than ST LE as far as LE extras go), TWD LE, ST LE, GB LE, The Hobbit LE......but when I got the email to buy a Star Wars LE I thought about it over night and backed out......Just not worth it anymore. Maybe I'll pickup a used one in a year at a discount

#32 2 years ago

Time to sell those LE models - The Pro has those key fobs...

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

So then... you get a $20 plastic trans light, $50 rails and a signed plate. Wow.

Oh sorry, I thought the OP was talking about the plastic "key chain" plastics.

#35 2 years ago

They were. I meant if pros come with the keychains too then the only difference is the $1300 rails and stuff?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside