• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Right now streaming of Star Wars LE here in Denmark!!! #645 / 800

https://www.facebook.com/BakkenMrMuscle/videos/2007581092804366/

Take a look and comment!!!

#2 6 years ago

Have you blown up the Death Star yet? Would like to see that...

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Have you blown up the Death Star yet? Would like to see that...

Agreed, if anyone's watching and noted the time when this happened I'd love to see it.

Balls loading/unloading in the hyperloop would also be cool to see.

#4 6 years ago

Yay. A video stream on a website that requires membership and passwords to see. What else can you share here.

#5 6 years ago

Shoot, was excited to see some new video

#6 6 years ago

That's a bummer man!

#7 6 years ago

There should be a pinside rule, no links to locked websites.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yay. A video stream on a website that requires membership and passwords to see. What else can you share here.

I thought you were on Facebook as Amanda Hugginkiss.

#9 6 years ago

I know Amanda but what the hell is facebrook?

#10 6 years ago

Thanks for posting OP. I wasn't able to watch the whole video, but I'm guessing no Death Stars were destroyed based on the Grand Champion score shown at the end. If that's the case, any chance you could use the test settings to show the explosion sequence, or pull off the glass and do a little cheating so that we can see what it looks like?

[EDIT] To clarify, I'd love to see what the physical Death Star toy does when you destroy the Death Star (have the changed how long it's open, are the internal lights working now, etc.)

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Worked for me and im not on facebook or anything like that. It didnt work on my phone or notebook said i needed facebook app but worked on my pc.

#12 6 years ago

I blew it up last night (with 20x multiplier) and its just the explosion from IV remastered with the ring around it.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Worked for me and im not on facebook or anything like that. It didnt work on my phone or notebook said i needed facebook app but worked on my pc.

It says you must log in to continue on my work PC. How bout next time not making it such a roundabout deal if you have something to share here eh?

#14 6 years ago

"You must log in to continue."

Lame

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

I blew it up last night

On the LE? I should have specified but I want to see what the LE Death Star toy does when you blow it up (on the assumption that the one on the Dead Flip stream wasn't functioning as it was supposed to).

its just the explosion from IV remastered with the ring around it.

Wouldn't it be nice if they had access to the unadulterated footage? Maybe someday someone will "Despecialize" the pinball machine.

#16 6 years ago

Also it's fine to request open access video, but not cool to throw the guy a thumbs-down for posting on Facebook when he at least went to the trouble of setting up a camera and shooting some eagerly-awaited footage. Reminds me of one of those threads where someone got early photos of MMR and everyone bitched about his photography skills.

You catch more sneak peak early access footage with sugar, as my grandmother used to say.

#17 6 years ago

I threw the thumbs down because he said "Take a look and comment!" But put up some lame locked link so it could not be seen.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I threw the thumbs down because he said "Take a look and comment!" But put up some lame locked link so it could not be seen.

Gotcha. I was able to see it through his Facebook page (posted in one of the 30 other Star Wars threads) so never tried that link. Regardless, the video was apparently only available while it was streaming since I don't see it on his Facebook page now. But hopefully he'll post it there or on Youtube at some point.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

On the LE? I should have specified but I want to see what the LE Death Star toy does when you blow it up (on the assumption that the one on the Dead Flip stream wasn't functioning as it was supposed to).

Wouldn't it be nice if they had access to the unadulterated footage? Maybe someday someone will "Despecialize" the pinball machine.

Pro

Why dont you save the surprise for your free one?

#20 6 years ago

Pro
Why dont you save the surprise for your free one?

Fair question -- evidently I'm impatient!

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There should be a pinside rule, no links to locked websites.

I was able to view it; don't recall having to login. Different link than what was posted in the other thread?

#22 6 years ago

I was able to watch about an hour while multi-tasking. I didn't see anyone blow up the death star. I saw the hyperspace loop in action a couple times but not to the same extent as the Stern factory video. I've enjoyed playing the Pro. I like the idea of the hyperspace loop but it doesn't seem particularly important to game play -- about the same as Getaway. If we weren't being put in the position of having to pay a lot of money for it, we'd all be like "cool; glad it's included". However, for the cost, I feel it's really only for fans and folks with plenty of money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-streaming-right-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.