12F7532C-74D1-4C23-B411-00903E072A83 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4111 (resized).jpg
20200927_130059 (resized).jpg
20200927_114202 (resized).jpg
IMG_0423 (resized).jpg
IMG_0422 (resized).jpg
021 (2) (resized).JPG
A36B34AC-C8DC-43E8-8021-809DDC17D93B (resized).jpeg
There are 723 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.
#351 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

1 out of 30/40 shots into the back of the forks is not picked up and requires a ball search, and that is usually a real slow roller....

And I don’t think I have ever had this .

#352 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

1 out of 30/40 shots into the back of the forks is not picked up and requires a ball search, and that is usually a real slow roller....

I have this with about the same frequency (maybe a bit less). Hasn't been that big of annoyance yet...

snaroff

#353 6 years ago

If the ball is it hard really fast through the horse shoe area (Going through Hoth area first), the ball shoots right down the middle. It happens 1 in every 10 shots usually. Really annoying. Don't know if that area is adjustable at all.

#354 6 years ago

Has anyone run into the hyperloop .. running forever? (Until power cycle!).

I haven't seen much commentary while searching, nor seeing it in the release notes.. and definitely having the problems still with the latest code. Any suggestions what to look for?

#355 6 years ago

nm - found it. The diverter is not connected to the coil.. missing the connecting bits between the two. :-/

#356 6 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

nm - found it. The diverter is not connected to the coil.. missing the connecting bits between the two. :-/

Are the missing pieces somewhere in the cabinet?

#357 6 years ago

After futzing around, the only thing missing is the e-clip holding the linkage from the solenoid to the diverter. And, nowhere to be found in the cabinet. Of course, a size I don't already carry, so it'll be a week to get that proper.

#358 6 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

After futzing around, the only thing missing is the e-clip holding the linkage from the solenoid to the diverter. And, nowhere to be found in the cabinet. Of course, a size I don't already carry, so it'll be a week to get that proper.

I have a bunch of them in different sizes. What size do you need? PM me, I am in San Jose.

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

A lot of hardware stores carry assorted e-clips, I know my local Lowes and HD have some, maybe they have a suitable replacement...

#360 6 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

This is for problems and solutions. So that us LE owners can hopefully correct problems that arise with this Title.
So far one of my biggest problems is the ball gets stuck on the left ramp exit by the hyperloop. This happens at least once per game.

Here is my fix for that. As a registered owner of a Start Wars Premium can I expect that when they do come out with a fix for this that I will receive via mail whatever hardware they used to fix it?

Steve

IMG_0848 (resized).JPGIMG_0848 (resized).JPG

#361 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

You can adjust the height to the wire ramp that is entering the death star. This is the issue we had and the ball was falling out the bottom of the death star because our ramp was set too high and the coil was not catching the ball. There is a nut right under the death star on the left hand side. If you loosen the nut, you can move (adjust) the ramp up and down.

When the ramp is set too low, same thing however the ball will not come out the bottom of the death star. If the ramp is set too low, you will have difficulty shooting the ball up in to the death star. It took us a few goes to get it right. You will know when you have it in the right spot. Shots in to the death star are smooth, the first accelerator coil catches the ball every time, and the balls fly around the loop as they are supposed to.

This advice is fantastic. I moved the wire ramp up a little on my Premium, and it changed how well the ball was grabbed by the first coil as well as how the ball came out the other side of the accelerator. The Hyperloop is so much smoother now, the initial shot and everything. My ball "banging around near the entrance and exit to the accelerator and regularly falling out the bottom of the loop" problem is now fixed.

My last item to tinker with is now fixing the intermittent problem of the diverter popping up at the wrong time about once every 8 or 9 hyperloop attempts. Sometimes it is a little too late and the ball either gets catapulted off the hyperloop or the ball gets slowed down significantly to where it can't make it around again to the first accelerator coil. So it just eventually falls out at the bottom of the loop. It does not happen that frequently. It doesn't kill the game. However, it is a letdown right after what I think is one of the best/most exciting parts of this game.

I saw the diverter was a problem a while ago that people posted. Not sure if a software patch/update fixed it in the past and it is back? Anyone else with this problem still? Anything I can do about testing/fixing an intermittent problem with the timing of the diverter on the hyperloop? Or is that going to be more of a software release fix? Any insights would be fantastic from anyone that has been working on or addressed this problem.

Overall, this game is fantastic now that the Hyperloop is fixed (mostly)! Thanks

#363 6 years ago

So I installed 1.0 in my SWLE and played today.

Had a software bug where while playing I got the hyperloop hurry up lit, and the tie fighter assault lit. Finished the Tie assault, and then immediately shot the hyperloop. Ball went around the hyperloop, GI went out, flippers died, and all I could do was select a DeathStar Mission, and watch my ball drain.

Don't forget if you run into a software problem to email [email protected]

#364 6 years ago
Quoted from SmallKingTut:

This advice is fantastic. I moved the wire ramp up a little on my Premium, and it changed how well the ball was grabbed by the first coil as well as how the ball came out the other side of the accelerator. The Hyperloop is so much smoother now, the initial shot and everything. My ball "banging around near the entrance and exit to the accelerator and regularly falling out the bottom of the loop" problem is now fixed.
My last item to tinker with is now fixing the intermittent problem of the diverter popping up at the wrong time about once every 8 or 9 hyperloop attempts. Sometimes it is a little too late and the ball either gets catapulted off the hyperloop or the ball gets slowed down significantly to where it can't make it around again to the first accelerator coil. So it just eventually falls out at the bottom of the loop. It does not happen that frequently. It doesn't kill the game. However, it is a letdown right after what I think is one of the best/most exciting parts of this game.
I saw the diverter was a problem a while ago that people posted. Not sure if a software patch/update fixed it in the past and it is back? Anyone else with this problem still? Anything I can do about testing/fixing an intermittent problem with the timing of the diverter on the hyperloop? Or is that going to be more of a software release fix? Any insights would be fantastic from anyone that has been working on or addressed this problem.
Overall, this game is fantastic now that the Hyperloop is fixed (mostly)! Thanks

The beauty of Pinside is that we get to share information that helps all of us! I think that we all have the diverter issue and it is past something you and I can change. I feel that the issue is with the software catching up. The diverter does not open at exactly the same time every time. The better we have got playing the game, the more this happens. It is crazy but HS2 has the same issue with the supercharger diverter! Hopefully software updates from Stern will make this better over time.

#365 6 years ago

I have had my star wars le about 2-3 months. Just recently over the last 3 days noticed that the balls are not making it all the way around the hyperloop 4 times. It may go 1,2, or 3 times around and then when returns to deathstar the ball just drops down. I havent changed anything. It looks like the accelerator lacks enough force as ball goes around. I am a novice.Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks

#366 6 years ago

monte, what is the software version of your game?

#367 6 years ago

Version 1.0, most recent

#368 6 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

I have had my star wars le about 2-3 months. Just recently over the last 3 days noticed that the balls are not making it all the way around the hyperloop 4 times. It may go 1,2, or 3 times around and then when returns to deathstar the ball just drops down. I havent changed anything. It looks like the accelerator lacks enough force as ball goes around. I am a novice.Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks

I'd verify that all the magnet and opto wiring in the accelerator in the backboard is still connected. There were a few of the first Premiums/LE that had two of the magnet connectors reversed that gave the same type of problem. Since yours once worked more than likely that probably is not the issue (the reversed connector), but a loose connector would give the same symptom.

#369 6 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

It looks like the accelerator lacks enough force as ball goes around.

I have noticed this as well. Sometimes it works great, times great with the diverter. Sometimes it falls out the bottom of the DS. I have also noticed that the first ball on HyperSpace Multi-Ball almost always falls out the DS immediately. Like all the other lights, sounds, popping new balls, and other action going on are taking too much energy from the accelerator to keep going strong.

At least I am not the only one. Thanks to all for replying. Things are better with the tweaking of the wire rails, but not consistently better.

#370 6 years ago

when hit hyperloop
starts to go, game goes dark and ball falls out while han says "think we having problems"
has this happened to anyone or has been covered?

thanks

#371 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

when hit hyperloop
starts to go, game goes dark and ball falls out while han says "think we having problems"
thanks

It has happened to me , rarely, but it has happened before and after the most recent update of 1.0

#372 6 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

It has happened to me , rarely, but it has happened before and after the most recent update of 1.0

yeah man. it wont stop on mine. it wont go past 1 loop around. second loop wont fire the ball. ahhggg. i want to play

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

yeah man. it wont stop on mine. it wont go past 1 loop around. second loop wont fire the ball. ahhggg. i want to play

Have you tested it in test mode?? It will show which optos and magnets are firing......

#374 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

when hit hyperloop
thanks

So this happens to me when Hyperloop overlaps with the selection of a new mission. I try to pick an episode as quick as I can to reactivate the flippers and try to save the ball. I am not always fast enough. He also says "It's not my fault", which is also ironic due to the failing of HyperSpace just like the movie.

I can predict with pretty good certainty with Hyperloop problem. Tatooine II will likely end with a catapult of the ball from the diverter. First Hyperspace hurry up usually works fine. Hyperspace Multiball will almost never make it around even once - it barely makes it to the Death star to just drop out under it.

#375 6 years ago

How flat is your playfield ???????
Mine is 1/4 inch from center to both sides, almost unplayable .... i can barely flip 3-5 times until balls drain into the outlanes ...

IMG_6327 (resized).JPGIMG_6327 (resized).JPG

IMG_6326 (resized).JPGIMG_6326 (resized).JPG

#376 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

How flat is your playfield ???????
Mine is 1/4 inch from center to both sides, almost unplayable .... i can barely flip 3-5 times until balls drain into the outlanes ...

Contact Stern. They will replace that play field. It should be flat from side to side.

#377 6 years ago

So I got my spacer kit and cap kits installed yesterday and started playing SW again. I figured I wouldn't risk it and just wait until the kits came in. They went in fairly easily and the game still worked so I called that a win.

However, I hadn't played in a week or so and the first couple of times I hit the hyperloop, the diverter opened late and launched the ball all the way up the shooter lane via a bounce off of the glass. After those first couple of times it seemed to work just fine.

I'm wondering if this had more to do with the playfield being in an upright position while I added the spacers and caps, or if it's the result of not playing it for a week. Figured I'd mention it in case others notice the same thing after servicing the underplayfield in an upright position. It might be wise to open and close that diverter a couple times to make sure it is lined up well after putting the playfield down.

#378 6 years ago

I think that we all have the diverter issue and it is past something you and I can change. I feel that the issue is with the software catching up. The diverter does not open at exactly the same time every time. The better we have got playing the game, the more this happens

Quick update. Spoke on the phone with Stern and they are telling me things with the diverter are software related as well. They also told me to look for excessive wear on the loop where it may show that the ball may not be moving smoothly. Try to form the wire ramp appropriately.

I now think my wire ramp is clearly the problem on speed and the accelerator has plenty of power. I have tried bending it around a little where it exits the accelerator where the wire guards are to keep it on the ramp. Right after I find the sweet spot, it absolutely flies around the field smooth. Unfortunately, that doesn't last long and as it bends back a little or the ball moves it back over time. It is amazing what a small tweak on the ramp can do to make that ball fly and go smoothly. It's millimeters.

I guess I keep bending it back until the wire ramp settles into a spot where I like it too? I hate bending it this much though. Hard not to do it when the ball flies around so much faster and hyperspace multiball is so much more fun now - and working right. I might ask Stern for another wire ramp if I keep having to bend this thing around.

I am learning that is for sure...

#379 6 years ago

Quick update. Spoke on the phone with Stern and they are telling me things with the diverter are software related as well. They also told me to look for excessive wear on the loop where it may show that the ball may not be moving smoothly. Try to form the wire ramp appropriately.
I now think my wire ramp is clearly the problem on speed and the accelerator has plenty of power. I have tried bending it around a little where it exits the accelerator where the wire guards are to keep it on the ramp. Right after I find the sweet spot, it absolutely flies around the field smooth. Unfortunately, that doesn't last long and as it bends back a little or the ball moves it back over time. It is amazing what a small tweak on the ramp can do to make that ball fly and go smoothly. It's millimeters.
I guess I keep bending it back until the wire ramp settles into a spot where I like it too? I hate bending it this much though. Hard not to do it when the ball flies around so much faster and hyperspace multiball is so much more fun now - and working right. I might ask Stern for another wire ramp if I keep having to bend this thing around.

Thanks very much for posting your info. Bending metal in a pinball machine is all part of the fun. I hope that you are really enjoying your machine, we love ours.

Happy Flipping!

#380 6 years ago

In am still on the fence about buying a STERN SW Premium/LE as these issue concern my greatly . That is why I think the Pro may better suite my 'OCD' brain . But the collector mentality I have hade for years in me saying buy the LE .
I just want the best game play experience as far as fun.
Could you post some pictures of the metal wireform you are bending please ? and what are you using to bend the metal wireform with . Thank you .

Thanks very much for posting your info. Bending metal in a pinball machine is all part of the fun. I hope that you are really enjoying your machine, we love ours.
Happy Flipping!

I have had the modify quite a few pinball machine in my day . I never considered it fun . More like a pain in the ass . I have always thought more time should be taken in beta testing . But to each there own I suppose.

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

In am still on the fence about buying a STERN SW Premium/LE as these issue concern my greatly . That is why I think the Pro may better suite my 'OCD' brain . But the collector mentality I have hade for years in me saying buy the LE .
I just want the best game play experience as far as fun.
Could you post some pictures of the metal wireform you are bending please ? and what are you using to bend the metal wireform with . Thank you .

I have had the modify quite a few pinball machine in my day . I never considered it fun . More like a pain in the ass . I have always thought more time should be taken in beta testing . But to each there own I suppose.

I am in the same boat. Looking to pick up a premium in the next 5 days. After reading a lot of this thread I'm not sure I want to mess with this stuff on a brand new EXPENSIVE game.

I'm no stranger to fixing modifying and getting creative to fix games but this just blows my mind.

#382 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I am in the same boat. Looking to pick up a premium in the next 5 days. After reading a lot of this thread I'm not sure I want to mess with this stuff on a brand new EXPENSIVE game.
I'm no stranger to fixing modifying and getting creative to fix games but this just blows my mind.

No adjustments needed here. Please don’t think that every game will need something. Most don’t.

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

No adjustments needed here. Please don’t think that every game will need something. Most don’t.

Played one on route and noticed some of these issues before reading this thread.

Buy and hope mine won't be a bad one I guess?
Dam I love the theme and the play compliments it perfectly. I hope things get ironed out!

#384 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

So the pic of the wear on the diverter shows how the ball comes out of the accelerator and wants to continue to the left as it goes into the wire ramp and the wire guard rings. You can see the line just slightly works its way to the left as you go from top to bottom of the pic of the diverter.

The pic of the wire ramp shows where I am trying to move/bend the wire ramp and the wire guard ring rails more to the left to support the ball as the receives it to the left. If you think of the ball as a clock, the wire guard rails should be guiding it at closer to 10 and 2 on the top of the ball. Before I started to shape it, the left guard rail was hitting the ball much closer to 11 or even 12. Less guiding there and more colliding. It would slow it down significantly or sometimes ricochet it down - until i reshape with my hand.

Also on the pic of the wire ramp, you can see how the wire ring that is further back it not very circular on the left side, a sharp crook to the left, unlike the wire ring closer in the picture. I am wondering if the sharp bend is a telltale sign of the problem too. Cant help but wonder if others without problems have a nicely rounded back wire ring? Thinking something happened during the welding?

Anyway, yes I truly love the game. So much fun. Hopefully I can put the wire rails issue to bed soon. I just share here to see if anyone else has had any bright ideas or if I am on the right track or not.

IMG_20180114_163942352 (resized).jpgIMG_20180114_163942352 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180114_164108597 (resized).jpgIMG_20180114_164108597 (resized).jpg

#385 6 years ago

So the pic of the wear on the diverter shows how the ball comes out of the accelerator and wants to continue to the left as it goes into the wire ramp and the wire guard rings. You can see the line just slightly works its way to the left as you go from top to bottom of the pic of the diverter.
The pic of the wire ramp shows where I am trying to move/bend the wire ramp and the wire guard ring rails more to the left to support the ball as the receives it to the left. If you think of the ball as a clock, the wire guard rails should be guiding it at closer to 10 and 2 on the top of the ball. Before I started to shape it, the left guard rail was hitting the ball much closer to 11 or even 12. Less guiding there and more colliding. It would slow it down significantly or sometimes ricochet it down - until i reshape with my hand.
Also on the pic of the wire ramp, you can see how the wire ring that is further back it not very circular on the left side, a sharp crook to the left, unlike the wire ring closer in the picture. I am wondering if the sharp bend is a telltale sign of the problem too. Cant help but wonder if others without problems have a nicely rounded back wire ring? Thinking something happened during the welding?
Anyway, yes I truly love the game. So much fun. Hopefully I can put the wire rails issue to bed soon. I just share here to see if anyone else has had any bright ideas or if I am on the right track or not.

Thanks for taking the time for the photo's . The only LE I played is at a Friends home. It looks so cool. But It does weird "shit pardon my French". The (fork ramp) Death Star shot very important to the game gets a lot rejects and is harder than the Pro which is at a location and I have played a lot . I have a KISS LE where there is a shot into a scoop that is very important to game play . I added a Cliffy for protection and it made the shot so hard it sucked the fun out of the KISS pinball . I took the Cliffy off and I am now having fun with my KISS pinball again. Just an example of were some of my eccentric and possible redundant post about my concerns about the SW Premium are seeming from. And his the Hyperloop seems to work randomly and not as intended . I swear I have never be so flakey about a pinball purchase in my life . I can not make up my damn mind on this pinball title . I have never bought a STERN pro in my life and really may do it on SW . But I am biding my time as STERN will be producing these for a while hoping a code or physical hardwear fix may iron out some of these issues . Thanks for feed back .

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Thanks for taking the time

No problem. I thought it was a good idea for others needing help or maybe someone could confirm the shape of the wire guard rings being rounded or more like mine - lopsided to the left.

Anyway, i played a quick game to test out if the wire rails were still in a good place since the last "shaping", and I was lucky enough to get HyperSpace Multiball. Got two in the loop and they were even diverted appropriately at the end. SO much fun. I love the HyperLoop.

#387 6 years ago

Has anyone had their game "slam tilt" in the middle of a game? 1st time, but there was NO shaking of any kind going on when it happened. Strange.

#388 6 years ago

Quick update: Finally called Stern. They agreed to send me a new hyperloop within minutes of the call starting. Very happy with Stern tech support.

I am also having more enjoyment playing now since I am not stressing on the Hyperloop related stages. Glad I called.

#389 6 years ago
Quoted from orb:

when hit hyperloop
thanks

Yes it's a software bug, for some reason it thinks you want to start the DS mission, so it starts the select mission sequence. They know about it and are working on it.

#390 6 years ago

I've had my machine for about 3 weeks (NIB) for HUO. I took the glass off last week to wax the playfield and noticed the plastic covering my upper right ramp has a crack in it almost an inch long. I've tried contacting Stern directly through 2 different methods and heard nothing back from them over the last week. I just contacted the retailer I purchased from and they immediately got back to me stating they'd reach out to their rep. My aggravation is much more amplified with the lack of response from Stern than the issue itself. Even a "we will get back to you soon" would suffice. If that plastic breaks off I expect the ball will launch hitting the glass.

plastic4ramp_broken (resized).jpgplastic4ramp_broken (resized).jpg

#391 6 years ago

That crack is nothing to be worried about to be honest. I am sure they will replace it, but I do not think your machine is at all at risk.

#392 6 years ago

My right ramp developed the same crack and eventually broke along the crack line. The impact to play after it splits is that on some shots, the plastic actually helps the balls progression around the loop. I've had numerous air balls without it. A new plastic is with my distributor now. Stern replaced it.

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

I've had my machine for about 3 weeks (NIB) for HUO. I took the glass off last week to wax the playfield and noticed the plastic covering my upper right ramp has a crack in it almost an inch long. I've tried contacting Stern directly through 2 different methods and heard nothing back from them over the last week. I just contacted the retailer I purchased from and they immediately got back to me stating they'd reach out to their rep. My aggravation is much more amplified with the lack of response from Stern than the issue itself. Even a "we will get back to you soon" would suffice. If that plastic breaks off I expect the ball will launch hitting the glass.

I have the same crack and was wondering if I had mishandled it. Apparently its a design issue, where the plastic is maybe pressed too hard onto the edge of the bent ramp and breaks. Interesting.

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

... If that plastic breaks off I expect the ball will launch hitting the glass.

You can mount the Star Destroyer right there, so the Ball won’t hit the glass

A71418C3-B76A-4D69-A279-11347CDB31D2 (resized).jpegA71418C3-B76A-4D69-A279-11347CDB31D2 (resized).jpeg

#395 6 years ago
Quoted from pudealee:

My right ramp developed the same crack and eventually broke along the crack line. The impact to play after it splits is that on some shots, the plastic actually helps the balls progression around the loop. I've had numerous air balls without it. A new plastic is with my distributor now. Stern replaced it.

I seems that this ramp plastic needs a plastic protector . I looked at Pam's Pinbits SW plastic protector set I appears to be not included . Hopefully it can be made.
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_96&products_id=646

#396 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I seems that this ramp plastic needs a plastic protector .

Agreed. I'd be buying of something was created.

#397 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I made the jump today and........I'm extremely happy I did. I haven't had any problems with the fork ramp or hyperloop (fingers crossed). I need to do a code update but I just couldn't quit playing tonight. game is very addictive. Plus my ball times are like 30 seconds. My game count on this thing is going to be ridiculous by the end of the weekend (somebody is going to think I had this on route).
I am glad that I went premium. Love the metal ramps and hyperloop. The right kick out does shoot for a drain. If I do nothing with the flippers it bounces and gives me a shot to keep it in play.

I did not get to a video mode tonight, I thought that was odd. Maybe code??
Also, whats up with knocking down the FORCE targets 5 times? Does it light Duel? Nothing happened for me. I was kinda looking forward to seeing what that did.

#398 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I made the jump today and........I'm extremely happy I did. I haven't had any problems with the fork ramp or hyperloop (fingers crossed). I need to do a code update but I just couldn't quit playing tonight. game is very addictive. Plus my ball times are like 30 seconds. My game count on this thing is going to be ridiculous by the end of the weekend (somebody is going to think I had this on route).
I am glad that I went premium. Love the metal ramps and hyperloop. The right kick out does shoot for a drain. If I do nothing with the flippers it bounces and gives me a shot to keep it in play.
I did not get to a video mode tonight, I thought that was odd. Maybe code??
Also, whats up with knocking down the FORCE targets 5 times? Does it light Duel? Nothing happened for me. I was kinda looking forward to seeing what that did.

Sounds to me like you have old code update to 1.0 if you like it now your gonna LOVE it on the new code !!

#399 6 years ago

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before - but I'm getting a cheap drain that is a little frustrating.

On the right flipper, when I nail the inner left loop with a hard shot, the ball comes screaming back STDM; no saving that fireball. Softer shots are fine, I can field them. My table is set perfectly at 6.5 and is very level.

This happens on my pro - not sure about pre/le's. Is this supposed to happen? Do I try to avoid that shot on a full stroke off the right flipper?

#400 6 years ago

I was tired of the cheap drains from the inner loop, too much of them. I installed a piece of rubber (red square in the picture) to act as some kind of diverter and now zero cheap drain from the inner loop. This is only a testing piece, i installed it at different locations and this location is the best i found. It have no effect on the speed and flow of the ball, only the direction is now perfect on flippers, no SDTM shots. The inner loop is now fun and fast as hell

IMG_6301 (resized).JPGIMG_6301 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

There are 723 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-problems-and-solutions/page/8?hl=monte_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.