(Topic ID: 158947)

Star Wars LE ... How many should they make?

By Beez

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1e8e96932207f11b630d05344990ec77_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darth_Chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 7 years ago

Star Wars LE will be gone in sixty seconds.

You know it to be true.

My opinion is that LE Preorders should be locked in and paid in full at the very begining. No going back.

That would stop that LE mania and slow people down. So many people jumped in......have concerns, start threads, are worried. This is contegious.

Let the pinball cies chase us for our money, not the other way around. That would force them to have better presentations and have more solid codes from the very begining.

Too many people jumped in only because they know they can back out with no penalty anytime they want. I stand by my word and don't believe in that BS.

Too many people into LE should not be there and are blocking others.

#117 7 years ago

We have to agree that Star Wars was always targetting kids but in the old ones parents had meat which make it enjoyable. Science fiction rising, top of the industry effects from industrial light and magic, skywalkers sounds. Great times. Industrial ligh and magic even did the special effect for Blockbusters movies like Terminator 2. Which was cutting edge technologie.

These days Star wars is still targetting kids but the scifi being original factor is long gone. Special effects are the same....great in every other movies. So the Franchise is not as relevant as it used to be. I enjoyed watching the force Awakens with my son when it came out......but that was the flavor of the month.

The next movie is about a 13 year old girl who is rebelling. I like the Death Star Under construction and the AT-AT attacking in the trailer but that's it. Another flavor of the month to come.

And that's coming from and old time DARTH Chris hardcore fan.

#119 7 years ago

2 LE's : Dark Side and Light Side

Premium : Old School

Pro : both light and dark, 1 on each side like Transformers Pro or X-men Pro

and i'm biased because I want a premium and I want an old school package for all the LE toys but not the price lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Darth_Chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-le-how-many-should-they-make?tu=Darth_Chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.