IMG_3458 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3457 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3454 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3430 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3428 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3427 (resized).jpeg
Home Editions (resized).jpg
IMG_0614 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m going to buy one of these I found locally for $2800. For those that own this, has anyone looked into putting a larger screen on it? Is it just an hdmi outlet? A bigger monitor could be bought for under $100 easy.

That's a good deal. I'd pay that for one.

1 week later
#52 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Usually you go through a distributor for support but I have contacted stern directly and within 1-2 business days had a response. If you contacted them yesterday/Friday. You should get something monday/Tuesday

Right now, they've just had an outgoing message indicating they can't do support during the covid stuff.

5 months later
#112 3 years ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Have tested with both ball and finger, and ball lock 2 recognizes but not ball lock 1. Did try 91% to clean but no improvement. Flying blind as its my first pin, but i checked active switches in diagnostics and ball lock 1 does show active. Tried looking online and not seeing anything regarding clearing switches

make sure there are no broken solder joints on the opto boards.

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

They look okay, doesnt look like its not attached at least. Ball lock has single wires and lock 2 has double
[quoted image][quoted image]

Weird that they changed it. I figure optos are more expensive than micros. Last thing I'd check is continuity on those daisy chains. If one is broken, that could be your issue.

2 weeks later
#149 3 years ago
Quoted from TAVsPlace:

Anyone know or heard if Stern has plans to continue making other titles of the ‘pin’ in the future?

They surely will. They've been making home games for a long time, starting with the Ironman Classic and the Batman Costco release. They are getting better and better. I kinda hate that they cost more than a Pro used to a few years back, but these things are going up, not down. I really think the Transformers/Avengers layout was decent and it would be cool in a real pin cab, not that plastic junky one they used back then.

1 month later
#164 3 years ago
Quoted from ParisPinballAdct:

not that i know of since the last very minor update (I think 1.03 so irrelevant) a while back.
i posted something about it actually yesterday on my Instagram pinball account, saying this game had amazing flow and "if i'm picky I'd just wish a little bit more code in it" to make it perfect.
I wish Stern would de a code update with some new modes/missions to do...

I don't think they anticipated that hardcore collectors and pin players would buy this one, so it's geared toward novices.

8 months later
#227 2 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I don't believe it has any shaker code.

I believe there was an update shortly after release that supports shakers now.

1 year later
#401 4 months ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

Reality check for strange issue with my volume control buttons on coin door: the increase (+) button works fine, the decrease (-) button is dead. So I can only adjust the volume UP. Man it's loud! Has anyone experienced this phenomenon?

Stern had a run of bad button modules. They may send you a new one if you contact them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 4,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-home-edition-fan-club?tu=rc_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.