(Topic ID: 96264)

Star Wars Episodes VII - IX Pinball

By brucipher

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

So, who do you think will end up getting the rights to build the pinball machine...Stern or JJP? Who would you prefer get the rights?! Episode VII is only about 17 months away.

Let the speculation begin!

#2 9 years ago

Probably on my own island but I hope nobody does it. Kind of done with the Star wars theme as there are so many already. Feel the same about Star trek too. Would love to see an original theme from both those vendors.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Probably on my own island but I hope nobody does it. Kind of done with the Star Wars theme as there are so many already. Feel the same about Star Trek too. Would love to see an original theme from both those vendors.

But you know someone is going to make it...if not I would be utterly shocked.

#4 9 years ago

If they do do it, they would probably wait till all 3 new ones are out...just like the hobbit pin.. so it willbe awhile! But I ewould love a remake of the original trilogy first

#5 9 years ago

Stern will be making it.

#6 9 years ago

Han shot first.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-episodes-vii-ix-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.