Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210309_032926415 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210309_024855495 (resized).jpg
Star Wars DE  (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

It’s not booting as you have no leds lit on the CPU. GI lights will turn on with the power switch regardless.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Hellz_Belle:

That is what I was assuming, thank you for confirming. I'm now debating replacing the whole power supply board or trying repairing the current one. This game has quickly become the house favorite and I see it getting much more use that the other one we have.

I replaced both power supplies in my Data East games. I went with Rottendog but they're out of business now. XPin looks like they're on backorder. Not sure who else makes them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cabuford.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-wars-de-powers-on-no-sounds-solid-lights-dmd-readout-of-dots?tu=cabuford and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.